Figgin' Awesome (Christine's)

I don't have anything to say yet (mine are still in transit), but I know several folks got sniffies. Could you post reviews? I'll post my reviews as soon as my long awaited box arrives.

Fig, Vanilla and Brown Sugar, with a drizzle of Honey, dark Raspberry and a tiny sprinkling of Chocolate.

FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.

CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

Edited by sultry brunette

This scent was delicious! Friggin Awesome is the perfect name. It's sweet but not overly or foody sweet. All I remember is that I loved it and that my skin did kind of eat it, not totally as I could still smell it faintly after a few hours. Some vanillas and sugars are ones my skin just devours. But this was delicious. The fig was really very pleasant. Sometimes fig goes wonky on me, but this one was perfect and the blend was very balanced, never veering into the zone of too sweet or too foody or too anything IMHO.

I'll do another test again soon. Right now I'm wearing patchouli oil so I won't be able to give an accurate description with patchouli running the show.

Edited by starlitegirl

This is delicious! Wet: The sweet figs and raspberries are sauted in a warm brown sugar and vanilla sauce. The honey adds the perfect warm sexy zest. A hint of dark chocolate whispers around the edges, just barely there. After it dries, the fruit has softened quite a bit. It is like vanilla honey with a hint of fig. Super sexy! Those that like honey, will love this one! This would also make a great phero cover...

This is delicious! Wet: The sweet figs and raspberries are sauted in a warm brown sugar and vanilla sauce. The honey adds the perfect warm sexy zest. A hint of dark chocolate whispers around the edges, just barely there. After it dries, the fruit has softened quite a bit. It is like vanilla honey with a hint of fig. Super sexy! Those that like honey, will love this one! This would also make a great phero cover...

WOW SB you are great at thinking up and at describing. FABULOUS my dear!

SB, you said it so well, I'm just gonna say, "What she said!!"

• 2 months later...

OMG!!! This is just fabulous! I absolutely adore Holle but I haven't had the guts to wear it to work yet as it's really strong and heavy on me... This one though! It's like a lighter version of Holle! I get mainly all fig and honey with a hint of vanilla and brown sugar in the background...I get minimal chocolate and raspberry, and only in the very beginning before dry down. Figgin Awesome is just lovely! I'm totally wearing this to work tomorrow!

• 9 months later...

Wow. This really is figgin' awesome! It's rich, rich, rich, and did I mention rich? Sweet sticky figs, creamy vanilla, dark brown sugar, golden honey, a dash of tart raspberry and bittersweet chocolate...it's all in there, and every note is detectable but they all blend together into one smooth droolworthy concoction. Even better, the fig really deepens on the drydown, making it even darker and stickier, and the other notes follow suit, making the entire blend even more delectible. Droooool :D

Actually this was from testing my own bottle out; I'd been on hiatus from reviews for a while because I was just incredibly busy and exhausted, so now I have this basket full of new LPs sitting next to me and half studying for comps, half writing reviews for a break. :D Thanks for the offer though!

• 6 months later...

Fig is a weird one (at least on me)- it can be creamy and dusky and sexy and fab like in Carolyn's VAF, or it goes wan and forlorn like in this :) I think maybe the honey does that to it on me.

• 4 months later...

My skin amps the chocolate. I love to eat chocolate and not have it smeared on my body. I'm undecided if this one's for me but I'll give it another go in a few weeks' time.