Christine's Sin City

sultry brunette

Oooh! Katz, I just saw this! I am VERY interested :D

Is it you taht also has a sample of medium. I am curious of thatone too!

Shall we figure trade out? I am sure we have a couple others stashed that the other so desires :)

Hah! Glad I clicked this link - I about forgot I put the offer here! Sure, absolutely -send me an email, k?

I just got to try this through the PE decant circle & it is beautiful! Deep & sensuous with the florals swirling in the background & some sweetness in the base. Are there any other scents, that are not sold out, that are similar to this?

Turkish Delight is what I based this on. I really liked the inscense in that one, but wanted some different notes. Turkish Delight does not have any of the orange, amber or musk notes that Sin City does. However, it does have the rose and lemon notes. Similar, but different.

Ditto !! I only wish I had purchased 2 of this blend. Very nicely done SB !!!

Thank you. This was so recently done, if folks were to post their order requests in the "by popular demand" thread, they might be able to bring this back. Minimum order is 12 bottles for a custom order, so if you can get together enough people to order close to this - there is a good chance it could be brought back.

I'll tell you what. Anyone who is willing to purchase a bottle or do a bottle split, post a request in my trading post. I'll tally all of the requests and if they hit a total of at least 8 bottles, I'll shoot the ladies an e-mail with a rebrew request.

• 3 months later...

I received a sample of this as well...and when I saw the vial and the perfume color (its this rich orangish-red) I was sure this is going to one thick scent

Wow, it's complex and very beautiful. There is soo much depth, like 1 pair of nostrils ain't enough!! It's quite exotic, sexy, slightly incensy (I like the incensy part). And then I get some citrusy background. Overall, it's just beautiful. I don't see myself wearing this since I'm more of a pink/honey/foodie person. But I'm definately going to recommend this to my big sister and mom I can see them strutting with this on!

• 7 months later...

This one reminds me of a metaphysical store I would frequent in Denver. It was a long time ago, but as soon as I smelled this that place was what popped into my head. Also reminds of a certain incense.

Edited by Madison

It was a custom sugared created last year, it doesn't appear there's any left in the PE section of the Gift Shoppe now. But you may want to keep an eye on the trade subforum, sometimes people are willing to part with their hoardes.

Edited by luna65

I have a bottle in my trading post :)

I forgot I got a sniffe in a trade, the TT liked this one. I think it smells like Taboo, I used to sneak her perfumes when I was little :)

It was a custom sugared created last year, it doesn't appear there's any left in the PE section of the Gift Shoppe now. But you may want to keep an eye on the trade subforum, sometimes people are willing to part with their hoardes.

This was actually a true custom. It has way more than three ingredients and I had to place a minimum order. I know that there are some floating around out there. For those who are absolutely desperate, send me an e-mail (in my profile) and we can negotiate. I have two boosted and one plain.

I got a sniffee of this one with my last order. This one is kind of soapy on my wet, but once it dries down, it's all dark & resiny. I like it, but I'm still trying to decide if it's too dark for me.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

My skin chemistry is breaking my heart. This smells absolutely wonderful for the first 10 minutes: incensey, resinous, deep, evocative - it's amazing!

Alas, I must be amping the citrus, and this glorious scent somehow loses its coherence after drydown. There's this almost soapy, high-pitched citrus hovering over the dark attars and resins at the bottom, but no middle notes to round them out and give the blend cohesiveness.

Oh well, not every blend can be a hit, but I sure will miss these first 10 minutes of olfactory bliss!