Drop Your Guard or Soul Mate

Are the effects of both of these fairly similar?? I ordered some SoulMate unscented but didn't know if I should also get Drop Your Guard??

• 3 weeks later...

I think your question must have slipped through the cracks. Someone with more experience can probably add to this, but I think Drop Your Guard encourages approachability, while SoulMate encourages bonding with someone who's already in your circle.

Soul Mate has an attraction factor to it which Drop Your Guard does not, I believe.

Thats the way I understand it also......

Thanks so much! I've gotten both of them but haven't done a road test to compare.

well I can attest to rop your guards approachability.... lol. I put some on the other night, for the obvious reasons and had to spend a bout 30 mins wth my sons psychologist, and he was telling me all about his kids and family etc... I couldnt get him to quit so I could leave.. The next stop was why I had worn it... going into business with someone and wanted to just spend some "quality time" with them and talk a alittle.... It was great. The funniest thing was him saying" you know I never talk about myself to anyone. There is just somethng about you that really seems to be bringing out all my secrets" I put on my best "nursey no emotion face" and smiled and said I am glad you feel that comfortable with me.. Especially since we will be working together...

And I was...

magikmaiden, that's a cool report! I think it's wonderful to make someone feel that way...wouldn't it be nice if we were all that unguarded all the time...<sigh>.

Edited by Pony