New Releases for JANUARY 2009!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Dolly! As you can tell I'm still a newbie.... :D

Perfectly fine, hun.....we were all new at one time or another!

HEHEHEHEHE! :thbf54f4bf: I totally agree. My wooden box where i started putting my samples in is basically full. I'am going to have to get a bigger box soon. My pouch sack bag that I place my bigger bottles in is also basically full. Every time I place an order I'am like a crack fene waiting for it to arrive. When it arrives I rip it open, sniff, and put it all over me. Then go out feeling like a million bucks sniffing myself all over the place. Hehehehe! WOOHOOO I love this website!!!

Then on the weekends when iam embrassing the night life I put on a little protection of "Ashes To Dust" on the back to keep the envious chicks away and cover it with like 2 different love drawing potions and my lovers can't get enough of me. There like glued to me. It's amazing. I've never seen anything like it.

Before this website came to me from the universe I was going through a rough phase. I had low self esteem, I'am starting to realize that now. I'am a beautiful 25 year old women but things for a good 3 years were just not falling into place for me and I became depressed. But now Ive gone nuts!! I feel as good as I use to when I was a teenager. I have not only build self esteem but a healthy respect/love for myself and people around me see a different person now. I'am so happy!

XOXOXOX ladies :D

I still feel like i'm in my mid 20's, with a sideline of 16, with the responsibilities of a 50 Y/O LOL!

OMG I'm so excited. I just know I'm going to get full bottles of LP Original with BI, Sexology and Voodoo Valentine. And luckily my money fairy arrives tomorrow. Oh happy day. :D

That's funny cause the same ones you picked here are the very same ones I know I will get right away... Of course I know I will have to get Bethrothal 2009 since I looooove the first one. oh my oh my can't wait.

djac

WEEEEEEEEE!! Just ordered the Jan. new releases sample pack! Im so excited!

Next up will be full bottles ,MNs and Sexology are calling my name . My credit card is dooooommed!

I couldn't wait either... I just ordered The January new releses sample pack also...at least I am praying M&D know that it is for January sample releases... there was no place in paypal to put the notes...oh pleeeease let me have gotten this right. I usually dont order the entire monthly sampler but this is sooooo juicy I can't stand it....and My other order has shipped....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I couldn't wait either... I just ordered The January new releses sample pack also...at least I am praying M&D know that it is for January sample releases... there was no place in paypal to put the notes...oh pleeeease let me have gotten this right. I usually dont order the entire monthly sampler but this is sooooo juicy I can't stand it....and My other order has shipped....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, I couldn't hold my horses either! I ordered the sampler, but I already know that when the full bottles become available, I NEEEEED some!

Wow! And I just made my first order which is now on its way! And now I'm going to have to make another one because these look too good to pass up. <sigh> Addicted already.

GOOD JOB SWB! It was bound to happen :smilies-23596: Once you try these goodies they get in yuor blood! Addicted for sure! :D

Ok I am SOOO excited for these ones. As I read through the descriptions I kept going "I want that one, ooh, that one , and that one and OMG I WANT THEM ALL"

Cant wait for the sampler! :thbf54f4bf:

I'll pick up a Sexology; I'm still trying to find something close to Everything Nice, and I'm willing to gamble. Some musks are okay on me and some aren't. Then I'll get samples of Valentine Queen, Broken Heart, and Moroccan Nights, and my custom sugared (been waiting on that till the new releases are out and I can do them all together).

Looks like I'll need:

Samples

Moroccan Night

Wine & Dead Roses

Voodoo Valentine

Bottles

Sexology

LP Orig. w/ BI

I'm having a thought that I won't order the sampler this time, since those not mentioned above really seem like they won't work for me, based on the notes or intention.

Ok, bottles are up here:

New Releases for Jan/Feb-Valentine Editions!

We are having some server problems, so the ind page will take a while, the only place they are up right now is this page, the ind samples page is not up yet- sorry.

SG

Not sure if you saw it, but the description on the site for Morroccan Night is the Wine & Dead Roses description...

I'll pick up a Sexology; I'm still trying to find something close to Everything Nice, and I'm willing to gamble. Some musks are okay on me and some aren't. Then I'll get samples of Valentine Queen, Broken Heart, and Moroccan Nights, and my custom sugared (been waiting on that till the new releases are out and I can do them all together).

OOOhhh whats your custom? If you dont mind me askin, if so , tell me to mind my own beeswax.

Am I crazy or do I see 2 new Private Editions?

Where? Oh where do you see 2 new private editions? Where or where are my PRECIOUS?

Twitching, twitching, can't order agin until COB the 27th - so as not to end up in divorce court. That DOES not mean I don't want to.

Lord knows.

Would all the married women who know about wanting and not doing - please say AMEN?!

Ok, bottles are up here:

New Releases for Jan/Feb-Valentine Editions!

We are having some server problems, so the ind page will take a while, the only place they are up right now is this page, the ind samples page is not up yet- sorry.

SG

After you click the link if you hit the next page on the bottom the sample page comes up with the new samples listed

Where? Oh where do you see 2 new private editions? Where or where are my PRECIOUS?

Twitching, twitching, can't order agin until COB the 27th - so as not to end up in divorce court. That DOES not mean I don't want to.

Lord knows.

Would all the married women who know about wanting and not doing - please say AMEN?!

They're about 1/2 way down: Jo Anne's Shades of Warmth and Karamiel's Silken Moonlight. Maybe they were always there and I just don't remember, but I'm not sure.

OMG, I just looked at my order and I accidentally ordered a bottle of Moroccan Night!! That was one I was going to sample. I sure hope I love it!!!! :BananaRow:

If you don't like it you can trade or sell it in the trading forum. That's what some of us do. You can also try calling them and see if they can change it. I'm not sure if they do that anymore though. I can't remember if there was a post on it.

OK, so I am getting a sampler and full sizes of Moroccan Nights, Wine and Dead Roses, and the Phero-charged LP.....had to do it!

If you don't like it you can trade or sell it in the trading forum. That's what some of us do. You can also try calling them and see if they can change it. I'm not sure if they do that anymore though. I can't remember if there was a post on it.

I have a pretty good idea that I'll like it, if not I'm sure I can find someone who will!!

And i forgot to add, the wonderfil woman at magical omaha let me advance order a bottle of scandalous o9 - it should come in next week and then she'll send on to me - can't wait for all the goodies

i better start a relationship with the postman - i stalk him enough for my orders

PHERO ENHANCED ORIGINAL LP!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?! :o MOOHAHAHAHAHAHA! God help us all.....or our fellas I guess I should say! :wink2:

lol

Candy,

Pixie

Voodoo Valentine, Scarlet silk, Moroccan night, the new LP LE, Hotness Personified and Scandalous are on my list.

Now where is this place where we can order them because I can't find it.

Click the link Sin G posted earlier then add away to your cart, for samples click the next on the bottom of the page then add away

WOW I want so many. I know Im gonna get the sampler but I want

Big Bottles of:

-------------------

LP with blatant invitations

Sexology

Hotness Personified

Scarlet Silk

Moroccan Night

Wine and Dead Roses

man is that like most of them lol muahahaha I WANT THEM, now I gotta increase my monthly LP budget

My intent was to start with just samples - but oh no, once i was on the page bottles mysetiously appeared in my cart and then 20 min later i forgot one i wanted to try and what happens - others again mysteriously appear in the cart

Is forgetfulness part of the addiction