New Releases for JANUARY 2009!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here - i have a plan - only a certain amount a month - then these come out and the "plan" is out the window - still working on getting all the past ones i like

Don't look at me for self control.

I have none.

There are at least 3 - possibly 5 - full bottles in this list.

Depending on descriptions.

Which I'm waiting for like some crack addict.

<sigh>

I promise after I get caught up on the older ones that are in the 3G list, I'm going to put myself on a budget. No really.

Umm.....Yeah....Me too - i can quit whenever i want to

Don't look at me for self control.

I have none.

There are at least 3 - possibly 5 - full bottles in this list.

Depending on descriptions.

Which I'm waiting for like some crack addict.

<sigh>

We have lovingly termed LP the "crack of the perfume world"....try it just once, and you're HOOKED!!!!!

We have lovingly termed LP the "crack of the perfume world"....try it just once, and you're HOOKED!!!!!

Yep, that just about sums it up ! *Sigh*.....I have no self control when it comes to LPS ...none , zip, zilch ....

Ummm, Danna's next one is going to be called: "Voodoo? Hoodoo? You do!"

:Hug_emoticon:

...waiting for Scourger to post appropriate linkie...

REMIND ME OF THE BABE!!!!! Oh freak! I just cannot, not yell that when I think about it! Know what I mean?!? LMAO! I love me some Ludo! I just put that soundtrack on my phone/mp3 player thingy this last weekend believe it or not so....weird timing!

ANYHOOT! I love the new releases already! The label art is friggin awesome, I especially like the little pissy girl on the broken heart one! She's so cute but yet so...so...... lol

Pizza,

Pixie

I'll buy that one too. I still have a little Something Voodoo This Way Comes and am holding onto it for dear life.

Yep I here that! I also still have some "Something Voodoo This Way Comes" and only use it on special occasions. :)

However, I don't think I can take it anymore. I'am going to put an order for the sample pack today. My money fairy came and my credit card is ready to go. It's jumping with excitment right now. :2785:

OK so I ordered the monthly sampler. I am now waiting patiently to place my order for some large sized bottles.

I ordered the Monthly Sampler too. I'am going to order the bigger bottles after I try the samples. I have a feeling though "Vodoo Valentine" Is deff. going to be one of my bigger bottle selections as well as "LP Original LE", "Hottness Personified", and possibly "Valentine Queen". Ugh, :thbf54f4bf: I dunno, they all look so good! :) It's going to be a hard decision to narrow it down to which bigger bottles I'am going to want to get. <_<

Edited by AncientGoddess

Is it wrong to want a fragrance just because of the bottle label...there's so much red and gold...oh my!! A girl can only take so much. For the love of God and all that is Holy! I'm such a weak willed person.

HEHEHEHEHE! :lol2: I totally agree. My wooden box where i started putting my samples in is basically full. I'am going to have to get a bigger box soon. My pouch sack bag that I place my bigger bottles in is also basically full. Every time I place an order I'am like a crack fene waiting for it to arrive. When it arrives I rip it open, sniff, and put it all over me. Then go out feeling like a million bucks sniffing myself all over the place. Hehehehe! WOOHOOO I love this website!!!

Then on the weekends when iam embrassing the night life I put on a little protection of "Ashes To Dust" on the back to keep the envious chicks away and cover it with like 2 different love drawing potions and my lovers can't get enough of me. There like glued to me. It's amazing. I've never seen anything like it.

Before this website came to me from the universe I was going through a rough phase. I had low self esteem, I'am starting to realize that now. I'am a beautiful 25 year old women but things for a good 3 years were just not falling into place for me and I became depressed. But now Ive gone nuts!! I feel as good as I use to when I was a teenager. I have not only build self esteem but a healthy respect/love for myself and people around me see a different person now. I'am so happy!

XOXOXOX ladies :thbf54f4bf:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Any ideas on which pheros are in sexology??

I'd be willing to bet it's EOW. What do you think?? :thbf54f4bf:

Wow! And I just made my first order which is now on its way! And now I'm going to have to make another one because these look too good to pass up. <sigh> Addicted already.

I'll have to wait for the descriptions. The labels are fantastic, but I want to see the intent and the ingredients before I get all amped up. The only two I know for sure I'll be ordering bottles of are the LP Original with BI and Scandalous.

I have the annual subscription and am SO excited to have samples of these pretties on the way!

AD-WineRose09.jpg

Wine & Dead Roses - 2009

Prominent Notes: Roses, Earth, Merlot, Resins and Spices.

It's back! A dark and sinister valentine.. Four kinds of Dead Red Roses, Turned earth, blood red merlot, New Orleans Spices. A sweat soaked night in New Orleans, wrapped in the arms of a voraciously sexual Vampire.

AD-VoodooValentine.jpg

Voodoo Valentine

A spell to steal his heart, blood red currants, sexy vanilla and pink sweetened grapefruit with a touch of light incense woods.

AD-TeddyMan.jpg

Teddy Man - Phero Enhanced for Men

It seems like most of the male phero blends out there are geared towards being the alpha dude, conquering the competition, scoring, dragging girls off by their hair... Ok, that's all good, but don't you just love it when you have your big teddy bear all to yourself, your head on his shoulder in front of the TV... drowsy, comfortable and snuggly? Mmmmm...totally sexy!

Did you know there's actually a pheromone for that? It's called beta-androstadienol and it is excreted by the "Alpha Male at Peace". It relaxes both women and men, is said to lessen the symptoms of PMS in women, and makes us feel dreamy, soothed and secure.

We've added this to a set of bonding and subtle sexual arousal pheromones for the perfect cuddly, sensual, experience. The fragrance is soothing, but sexual, as well. Woody and mossy, with a resinous base. Kind of like a male version of our Cuddle Bunny formula for women.

AD-ValQueen.jpg

Valentine Queen

All the things a queen desires………….

Blackberry jam, jasmine tea, sweet lavender wine.

AD-Sexology.jpg

Sexology - Phero Enhanced for Women

The Science of Sex! This one was crafted with the able assistance of our Phero Guru, Ail, and contains her recipe of Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, and Copulins - for snuggly lubbins, forging deep connections, and, ahem, SEX.

The scent ingredients were chosen due to their practically universal appeal with men: Dirty, animalistic musk, brown sugar cinnamon, light and bright floral honey. Turns 'em on like a light switch, baby!

AD-ScarletSilk.jpg

Scarlet Silk

Red and silky, like your favorite lingerie that he loves to strip from you, this scent will drive him wild. Red hot cinnamon (an instant trigger for the male libido), paired with the scented equivalent of a silky négligée.

AD-MoroccanNight.jpg

Moroccan Night

Have you ever wished you could bottle a place? A time? A period in history? A bottle of scent that can transport you to a cool desert evening filled with magi, magic, and ancient mysteries is here, now.

Black Violets brought from the tips of South Africa, Northern Egyptian Fig Paste, Pears shared among lovers, Dark Fruit steeped in Egyptian Spiced Liquor, Resins used in the lover's seduction incense, and the gentle shroud of night surrounds you.

AD-LPPheroLE.jpg

Love Potion Original LE - Super-Charged with Blatant Invitation Phero Blend!

The original, authentic, magic potion perfume for love! Irresistibly delicious full-bodied Vanilla, with subtle notes of Amber, Rose, Verbena, Greenery, Apricot, Patchouli and more. Includes the strongest ingredients known to inspire feelings of Love, Lust, Passion and Desire!

For Valentine's Day 2009 we've created a very special limited edition, pairing this perennial favorite with our exclusive Blatant Invitation pheromone blend. Blatant Invitation is sexually assertive, but cuddly too - it whispers, "yes" , and gives off a vibe of uninhibited sexuality but eminently approachable at the same time. Contains a blend of Alpha-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenone, Estratetraenol and Copulins.

AD-Hotness.jpg

Hotness Personified

How hot is hot?

Strawberries blended with pineapple, coconut whipped cream, white and ambrette musk, sweet and hot all at the same time!

AD-BrokenHeart.jpg

To Soothe a Broken Heart

A potion for nurturing yourself. Calming, soothing, emotionally healing. A potion of self love, and for elevating your spirit. Misty, pale lavender, tender buds of jasmine, mosses, a little sweetness. Ingredients designed to encourage others treat you more gently too. A warmly embracing scent to wear when you are feeling fragile, and works beautifully as a snuggly bed time scent too.

TH_Betrothal.jpg

Betrothal Potion 2009

A simply gorgeous, delicately feminine floral perfume potion with a very specific purpose...for the marriage minded amongst us! This potion tends to bring out the chivalrous side of men, and seems to inspire in them the desire to treat you like a treasure. Notes of Daffodil, Hyacinth, Sweet Pea, Orange Blossom, Lotus, Water Lily, Pansy, Peach, Apricot, Sweet Herbs.

OH GEEEZ.....I am going to go broke!

Oh yeah, I was right....Sexology is *so* mine!!

For the rest I'm going to be a good girl and try the samples first.......this to prevent my wallet from running and hiding from me, you know :thbf54f4bf:

Can we order full size bottles already too? Or must I wait for the official descriptions and such to go up on the store site? (being an international I'm not inclined to make multiple orders one right after the other.......not if that money buys me an extra sample I'm not)

Oh yeah, I was right....Sexology is *so* mine!!

For the rest I'm going to be a good girl and try the samples first.......this to prevent my wallet from running and hiding from me, you know :thbf54f4bf:

Can we order full size bottles already too? Or must I wait for the official descriptions and such to go up on the store site? (being an international I'm not inclined to make multiple orders one right after the other.......not if that money buys me an extra sample I'm not)

I would think we need to wait until they are available in the store......

Well, I already see at least three that I will order a full bottle unsniffed.....Moroccan Night sounds like it will make me swoon when I smell it......

Need a bottle of Sexology and maybe a Betrothal. A bunch of the samples too. We haven't heard about the Private collection yet either. Too much!

O.K. I'm definitely ordering the monthly trial sizes, 'cuz I must try all of them!!! :thbf54f4bf:

It's those great names. How can we not! There are a couple I'll try to score in trade because I'm not sure they're for me just by the sound of them, but there are a bunch I really want to order samples of.

I keep checking for a link to place an order for samples. It's terrible how impatient I am. 003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

So, if I order the monthly trial sizes do I need to specify that it's for the January releases?

No, Mara has said that if you order a trial set, she will assume that it is for the current month.