New Releases for JANUARY 2009!

I placed my order for large bottles of LP Original with Blatant Invitation, Voodoo Valentine, Moroccan Night and 2 count them 2 bottles of Sexology. If Ail had anything to do woth this potion then I have no doubt it's good stuff. I was going to order 2 LP's with BI but figured I'd save a little cash for the Private Editions. I am in heaven just thinking about all of the goodies that will soon be in my hands.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PHERO ENHANCED ORIGINAL LP!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?! :wink2: MOOHAHAHAHAHAHA! God help us all.....or our fellas I guess I should say! :)

lol

Candy,

Pixie

lol I agree. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

:o

Edited by AncientGoddess

Well, my first post vanished so I'll try again-- Oh, and, hello everyone! :hello:

I've been lurking constantly for a couple months and have so many questions I didn't know where to start, so to start here: Re the January New Releases ( :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co btw) the order I've been holding off on grew-- again-- to include the sampler, descriptions unseen... But now that they're out (yowza!!) I can't tell if Scandalous is included or not. I also thought I read that the rebrew hasn't been released quite yet...

Anyone know if it's part of the package? :huh:

Or for that matter, when I can just get a bottle of it, I'm sure I'll want one... Then again the LP/BI... and that cinnamony Scarlet... must try... ^_^ But I gotta get this order out before I run out of Black! And need to know if Scandalous will/can be a part of it...

PS Thanks again to M & D for all of the fabulous, addictive concoctions... And, in advance to my fellow LP junkies, I'm sure there is much enabling in my future ;)

You know, I KNEW there was a reason I keep this forum open at work and again once I get home because I didn't last night and look what's going on. I feel like I'm waaay behind on the ordering frenzy!!!

Okay, I'm going in...wish me luck!

Oh, welcome kblazin! Scandalous will not be included because it's an exclusive to www.magicalomaha.com. You'll need to go there and buy a bottle (no samples). It's gorgeous. If you love LP: Red, you'll love Scandalous. I really hope M&D sent tons of bottles because I think we're all going to buy Cindy's supply up. ^_^

Welcome kblazin!

Unfortunately, LPMP does not offer samples of custom or signature scents. Scandalous is a signature blend that is only offered through Magical Omaha (which Jo Anna just pointed out). The best thing to do is read the review thread and see if you think it will work. If you get a bottle and don't like it, there are several people on this board who would be willing to trade you something else for it.

I just ordered several (more) samples along with a full bottle of LP:BI; 3 bottles of Sexology (one is a present); and Betrothal. Also ordered a couple of full pheromone blends-Drop your Guard and True Confessions. And my other order is at the local post office so I should have it by tomorrow or by Monday at the latest.

I just ordered several (more) samples along with a full bottle of LP:BI; 3 bottles of Sexology (one is a present); and Betrothal. Also ordered a couple of full pheromone blends-Drop your Guard and True Confessions. And my other order is at the local post office so I should have it by tomorrow or by Monday at the latest.

Oh dear it looks like Sexology might sell out before I have a chance of testing it ^_^

I'm going to add to this craziness and say that I ordered full bottles of Sexology, LP: Original BI, and Time Travel, plus samples of Moroccan Nights, Scarlet Silk, and Hotness Personified. ^_^

There was no option to buy a full bottle of Hotness Personified, so I was left with the sample.

Sweet mother! I will be smelling good. Hee Hee!!

I really want to place an order of samples, but as my card was illegally used and I needed to be issued a new one, I currently don't have one to use... actually I do, but I try to avoid using it. But this could be considered an 'emergency' right? I'm thinking yes... now where's that damn emergency card!!!

I really want to place an order of samples, but as my card was illegally used and I needed to be issued a new one, I currently don't have one to use... actually I do, but I try to avoid using it. But this could be considered an 'emergency' right? I'm thinking yes... now where's that damn emergency card!!!

Definetly an emergency!! ^_^

Broke out the emergency card then put it away after ordering my samples.

Good for you. I'm so proud. *sniff* I swore I was going to wait but then...well...

Um- Hotness full bottles are there- Am I missing something?

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

Lol, good ol JoAnna. It was her credit card hiding it from her eyes! :)

Awww boo! I can't order scandalous at the other site. I want to get that and raven moon 08. Am I allowed to blame mercury retrograde again? It is communication based.

Did you email her? I heard she hasnt listed it because of all the orders she has without her having the product in hand.

ONLY 6 SEXOLOGY LEFT!!!! YIKES, Ooh I want one, but I CANT :) WILL POWER PLEASE!

Um- Hotness full bottles are there- Am I missing something?

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

It is NOT there. I'm not crazy; I swear!! I've tried it several different times. I even went to the sample screen and back (sometimes that recharges the screen and new things show up). I even "refreshed" the screen and nothing. F**king Mercury Retrograde!

It is NOT there. I'm not crazy; I swear!! I've tried it several different times. I even went to the sample screen and back (sometimes that recharges the screen and new things show up). I even "refreshed" the screen and nothing. F**king Mercury Retrograde!

It's under Teddy Man and above LP with BI...

Ok , I broke down and bought full bottles of sexology and Mor. Night since there are only 6 left of sexology, now only 5 are left. Whew ! I almost missed out ! I cant believe how fast they sold. Damn ,two orders in two days , thats a new record for me...

Edited by Ajia

I have a full bottle of the previous edition of Betrothal. It is a beautiful scent, I hope that you will like it.

Sexology bottle - went back for that when I saw there were only 6 left. Samples - sexology, LP le, Scarlet silk, and voodoo valentine.

:banana010: :):)

Where did you see theres only six left? I want to check on a couple of the other ones.

I have a full bottle of the previous edition of Betrothal. It is a beautiful scent, I hope that you will like it.

How is it possible there are that few bottles of Sexology?!

D*mn it - I can't break out the plastic for 7 MORE days.

Ya'll can't have it all.

Stop ordering.

Pullleeezze. Pretty please with sugar on top?

Where did you see theres only six left? I want to check on a couple of the other ones.

scroll above -

Ok , I broke down and bought full bottles of sexology and Mor. Night since there are only 6 left of sexology, now only 5 are left. Whew ! I almost missed out ! I cant believe how fast they sold. Damn ,two orders in two days , thats a new record for me...

I read it in your post. Saw that and wanted to grab one before they were all gone.

F**king Mercury Retrograde is right! I'm sick of this crap and there's another week of it. Actually I think a week and a day. Jeez. Makes me want to crawl into bed and do nothing if all I'm going to be doing is hitting walls.

It's under Teddy Man and above LP with BI...

For me, Voodoo Valentine is under Teddy Man. I'll go home and check there; hopefully my computer is more LP friendly (it IS a Mac). I have a sample coming, so I'm not too stressed out about it. The samples are all there; it's just the bottles that are all wonky for me.

Success!! All is right in the LP world now. Once I tried opening the new releases at home, they were in a completely different order. WTH!! Now I see Hotness. I have the sample coming so I guess I can wait until it gets here before I pounce on the bottle. :)

Kids- breathe please.

We have more!

We start with an inventory-then we RE INVENTORY after the initial rush, (ya know the GGG thread) that we add more or take away.

If something is GGG in three days-I'LL MAKE A BIG OLE ANNOUNCEMENT!! LOL

If someone is worried-email, I'll tell you the truth. (Scorpios are very blunt that way)

If I think you should hoard- I'll tell you.

I did that with Steelin Xmas and Sogni Incantati and look we STILL have some!

It's ok, just keep repeating, it's ok.

SG

Kids- breathe please.

We have more!

We start with an inventory-then we RE INVENTORY after the initial rush, (ya know the GGG thread) that we add more or take away.

If something is GGG in three days-I'LL MAKE A BIG OLE ANNOUNCEMENT!! LOL

If someone is worried-email, I'll tell you the truth. (Scorpios are very blunt that way)

If I think you should hoard- I'll tell you.

I did that with Steelin Xmas and Sogni Incantati and look we STILL have some!

It's ok, just keep repeating, it's ok.

SG

*breathes*

And I *did* order 2 bottles of Sexology in fear of it selling out crazy fast and me loving it into oblivion. :)

So when I saw y'all commenting there were only 6 bottles left I started thinking "should I order another bottle?!?"

But I will relax now.........thank you SG!

It's so funny...when I first happened across the site (after reading about Hamantaschen in Marcy's food blog) I read some of the posts here...and thought "Oh, those people are exaggerating! No way this stuff is THAT good, right?!" Heh...then my first order. Ok, it was shock because perfume OILS are so different in nature than commercial. Now I'm saving up for the yearly sampler deal...oh yes, they're THAT good. Word gets out, the ladies get more press...isn't it just a matter of time before they TAKE OVER THE WORLD?!?

pinkyAndTheBrain-1.gif