EoW - Question (after controlled test)

I am feeling much more like myself - which is what made me realize how long I had felt like total sh*t.

I am really happy Lor and Dolly. I *felt* great after losing all the weight - healthy, energetic, cute. And I felt like I had a new lease on life. But for as good as I felt like I looked - I found that I never knew when someone was going to (without bad intent) make me feel terrible when they asked after my due date.

I hoped that repairing the hernia and taking off the left over skin would make that happen less often.

So when I tried on clothes yesterday for the first time - I realized that I can't imagine anyone asking again because I am smaller and flatter than I have been since I was 24.

It's hard to describe how awful it would make me feel when it happened - and it happened as often as twice a week for the past two years.

I put on a dress that I stopped wearing because everytime I did - someone asked. And it looked great on. And all my dresses that hid the bump/skin look HUGE on. I realized I had to get either new clothes or my stuff tailored. It's hard to overstate how great that is.

So yes, I slathered on the cheese and imagined all the phero fun to come. I am so going to rock Cougar with an EoW boost. Can't wait to be allowed off bed rest so I can start having fun.

And as I read through this thread I realized we all get a bunch of fun at the same time.

Realize while we know the intent of the new blends, we are all going to be roadtesting them at the same time. And we have all the nuances to learn - just like we did above.

What a fun summer to be on the boards! We all get to play and learn at the same time.

Seriously - it's like M & D, Ail and Dolly decided to have the best party ever and we are all invited to play along.

I would also like to vote we should add the LAM and WF art to the LP swag on Cafe Press. Both are cute and wearable.

That is so great Shelly! Can't wait to hear all your new phero stories when you are back on the prowl with your Cougar/EoW.....

Bumping an oldie but goodie. :-)

So hanging out on bedrest is totally boring. But I have felt good enough to do hair/makeup for the past couple of days. Swelling is coming down so I tried on my skinny jeans today. You know the ones I mean - the too small, looks bad pair you use as a measuring stick to check your weight loss or heaven forbid, gains.

And they looked amazing!!!

So I put on a huge amount of EoW, a schmear of SS4W loaded HAM and hung out in the recliner having the best daydreams. I have to tell you - during the height of the phero cloud - I was positive there was no hotter person on bed rest - flannel jammie pants or not.

I feel much more like myself today! And I might add my shower rendition of Stacey's Mom has got it going on - was more boisterous than normal. It was however no closer to being in the correct key.

EoW might raise libido from the dead but it does nothing for basic vocal talent - or lack thereof.

You rock Shelly B...what an inspiration you are lady!!!! You go girl!

djac

Bumping an oldie but goodie. :-)

So hanging out on bedrest is totally boring. But I have felt good enough to do hair/makeup for the past couple of days. Swelling is coming down so I tried on my skinny jeans today. You know the ones I mean - the too small, looks bad pair you use as a measuring stick to check your weight loss or heaven forbid, gains.

And they looked amazing!!!

So I put on a huge amount of EoW, a schmear of SS4W loaded HAM and hung out in the recliner having the best daydreams. I have to tell you - during the height of the phero cloud - I was positive there was no hotter person on bed rest - flannel jammie pants or not.

I feel much more like myself today! And I might add my shower rendition of Stacey's Mom has got it going on - was more boisterous than normal. It was however no closer to being in the correct key.

EoW might raise libido from the dead but it does nothing for basic vocal talent - or lack thereof.

SUPER GLAD you're recovering nicely Shelly B !!

• 1 year later...

It's comparable to other cops-enhanced fragrances in terms of concentration, I believe, like Tail, for example.

Guest icing
It's comparable to other cops-enhanced fragrances in terms of concentration, I believe, like Tail, for example.

So.. Phero Girl level?

I'm sorry, I'm still beyond new and reading up on everything, but I'm trying to figure out how many/which blends land in the "raging assload" camp. :blink:

Heh, well only OCCO is the true raging assload line. I don't recall all the info about actual composition and such but a step down from OCCO would be Phero Girl. Hopefully someone else will clarify a bit more, but I believe that scents like Tail, Naughty in Paradise, Jouir De, probably have less than say (by comparison) Beth's Blushing Milkmaid and Cop a Pear. There's always the option to add more cops if you feel like there's not enough.

• 4 years later...

I'm reviving this thread for an EoW question ...

I keep reading how stinky EoW is and have tried it in private (so I could test cover scents before field testing). This does not stink to me. It's kind of a soft powdery smell. Is my nose broken? I'm worried I may wear the stinky cheese and not be able to detect it while others can.

I'm reviving this thread for an EoW question ...

I keep reading how stinky EoW is and have tried it in private (so I could test cover scents before field testing). This does not stink to me. It's kind of a soft powdery smell. Is my nose broken? I'm worried I may wear the stinky cheese and not be able to detect it while others can.

It not the same on everyone. It's a little cheesy when I first apply, after dry down is smooth, sweet'ish and fruity.

Thank you, Stacy K! That's quite a relief to hear. I was afraid I was a walking stink factory, but blissfully unaware. I'll keep cautious for the next few weeks in case cycle impacts it, but just knowing it's not that way on everyone helps tremendously.

Yeah, on me, after drydown, it smells like fruit that has gotten a little bit too ripe.....if it doesn't dry down properly, I get occasional cheesy bleed-through if I wear a light scent. But it is different for everybody.....