what is a typical wait to be shipped?

Guest Lor

hi guys.

im guessing you are still putting my order together, i still havent recieved the message that its been shipped yet and its been exactly 1 week.

if this is normal, thats cool.

i just wasnt sure of what a typical wait was.

thank you

When you receive your order confirmation via email (which is normally right after you place the order), it contains the following text:

Thank you for your order!

PLEASE ALLOW TWO WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR ORDER TO ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION. THANK YOU!

You will receive an email when your package ships.

When you receive your order confirmation via email (which is normally right after you place the order), it contains the following text:

yes, and i have gotten orders in the past.

i usually get the confirmation email :"your package has been shipped" within a few days,

and then it takes however long to get here, but i have not even recieved the email yet saying its been shipped.

i thought the shipping part was two weeks from order, not putting the order together.

i understand the shipping part is out of everybody's hands.

either way im excited to get my order so it really doesnt matter.

i just thought id stop looking for something that still has some time yet :D

Hi there-

currently we have an approximately TWO WEEK TAT- your order may take longer if you have add ins, or have a custom, or if you order-then order again, or if we need to contact you for any reason.

Your order may ship faster then that.

But- it may take longer. When your order is shipped you get a notice form Stamps.com.

Also, once it leaves here-we are at the mercy of the USPS.

Want it faster? (subject to availability of products) you can add on PRIORITY MAIL or EXPRESS MAIL, there are threads on how to do this.

Thanks.

I can hold on for about a month because Mara and Danna do such amazing jobs with the scents. It's always worth it to me as much as I have no patience and want it yesterday, but that's just how I am with most things it seems.

Meanwhile, I'm excited with anticipation everyday when the mailman stops at my box. In fact, right now I'm thinking of that old (nearly ancient) ketchup commercial... anticipation... it's making you wait la la la...

But the waits are always worth it, though most of us go bonkers during the interim only because we're so excited. And THEN if you have a few orders with a bunch of bottles and samples, it's like OD heaven for at least 2 days (that short for me because I have to test all the samples right away). Then I go into a calm happy zone for a few days until I place my next order. Vicious circle that it is, it's worth the excitement and anticipation.

It's always been my understanding with etailers that TAT refers to the entire process of receiving, filling, and packing the order, and transmitting it for shipment. There is an expected shipment duration depending on the method used and so the expected shipment duration is usually built into the TAT but could make it longer depending on the circumstances.

In my experience, I do not (or would not) make an inquiry until 14 days after the date of my order had passed, and I've only had to do that once (but of course the order arrived that very day, that'll teach me!).

Edited by luna65

sorry.

I had two different ordering experiences at LP and was trying to figure out if both were typical .

very sorry , i shouldnt have inquired until my 14 days were up i guess.

sorry.

I had two different ordering experiences at LP and was trying to figure out if both were typical .

Don't be sorry. We are all anxious when awaiting our goodies. Two weeks seems like an eternity when you want it now. :blush:

Ok- All have been shipped. As of THURSDAY.

We busted our butts, and packed and shipped for close to 48 hours so you would have your goodies this next week!

Ok, tired now.................

You two are the BESTEST!

sorry.

Length of time also depends on when in the month you order. If an order is made JUST as the new releases are being put up things take longer as the ladies are mulit tasking and have SOOO many orders to fill and bottles to get ready and such. Exciting time that is sooo worth the anticipation!

THANKS LADIES FOR WORKING YOUR BUTTS OFF TO KEEP OUR ADDICTION ALIVE! :clapW2: