Question for Dolly

I've got a question (plea more like it) for Dolly...

I've seen a magical super brew called Mx216 over at PheroTalk & I'd do anything to get the recipe :ph34r:

I've tried searching the forum & asked members but only got vague answers :unsure:

I figured I could use my EOW oil as the cops component...what else would I need?

I've got a question (plea more like it) for Dolly...

I've seen a magical super brew called Mx216 over at PheroTalk & I'd do anything to get the recipe :ph34r:

I've tried searching the forum & asked members but only got vague answers :unsure:

I figured I could use my EOW oil as the cops component...what else would I need?

I can't remember the exact recipe proportions myself, but it had alpha nol, beta nol, TAL, and cops. That was a long time ago....and my memory isn't as good as it used to be......you may want to give Blatant Invitation from here a go.....I actually like it as much as I did MX216.......

I can't remember the exact recipe proportions myself, but it had alpha nol, beta nol, TAL, and cops. That was a long time ago....and my memory isn't as good as it used to be......you may want to give Blatant Invitation from here a go.....I actually like it as much as I did MX216.......

Oh, I have ordered Blatant Invitation :banana-computer: And today I got a li'll piece of paper from the mailman saying I can come pick up my parcel!!! I'm getting my butt down to the postoffice tomorrow morning I am!

Oh, I have ordered Blatant Invitation :banana-computer: And today I got a li'll piece of paper from the mailman saying I can come pick up my parcel!!! I'm getting my butt down to the postoffice tomorrow morning I am!

You will love it! It's da bomb!!