Can one of the phero gurus tell me whats in MX 140 ? I had bought one of the LE Nasty Habits mixed with this combo ,and I LOVE IT! It makes every one around me happy, friendly and.........maybe interested :D ? It also makes me very happy go lucky .

Can one of the phero gurus tell me whats in MX 140 ? I had bought one of the LE Nasty Habits mixed with this combo ,and I LOVE IT! It makes every one around me happy, friendly and.........maybe interested :666: ? It also makes me very happy go lucky .

MX140 was one of a series at Androtics called the "Sunshine" mixes. They wouldn't tell anybody exactly what was in them, but they were meant to be bright, uplifting and happy mixes. A couple of them were determined to have a slight sexual undertone to them, but for the most part, they were "fun" mixes.

MX140 was one of a series at Androtics called the "Sunshine" mixes. They wouldn't tell anybody exactly what was in them, but they were meant to be bright, uplifting and happy mixes. A couple of them were determined to have a slight sexual undertone to them, but for the most part, they were "fun" mixes.

Thanx Dolly ! That explains the effects from everyone i came in contact with. I thought it was just a happy mix so I wasnt sure about the slightly interested glances i would get .Mostly big ass cheshire grins with a wink.lol !

I would LOVE to have this mix added to another LP scent. ITS THE BOMB!

Edited cuz i cant spell worth shitr *see*

Edited by Ajia

I dont know if they can get it anymore......is Androtics the company that went tits up?

Dolly would know......Oh Dollyyyyyy!!!!

No, that was Pharmacom.....Androtics is still alive and operating.....all I know is that LP had a small supply of certain Androtics products, which they have used in some of the blends.......as for any future stock, I have no clue.....

No, that was Pharmacom.....Androtics is still alive and operating.....all I know is that LP had a small supply of certain Androtics products, which they have used in some of the blends.......as for any future stock, I have no clue.....

Thank You Dolly! Well then, maybe M & D could get more MX 140. That would be so great, cuz its one of my fave phero mixes.