BREAK OUT THE SPACKLE

OK, so this weekend, I almost had to break out the spackle for the bedroom wall.....

I applied half of a gelpack of the Edge/w (from love-scent), a hefty dose of Essence Oil, and a good slathering of unscented Cougar. I then covered it all with Lady Casanova.

My man went absolutely NUTS on this mix. He just kept sniffing.....saying "That smells SOOOOOO sexy!" We spent an evening relaxing and cuddling, with lots of statements like how much he loves me, how wonderful I am, how lucky he is to have me......then, in the bedroom, he was like the Energizer Bunny. I mean, he ALWAYS makes sure I am satisfied in that area.....but WOW. I mean, he went above and beyond.....and over and under.....and around and around.......just to make sure that I was satisfied in EVERY WAY possible. EVERY WAY.

For those of you who are not familiar with Edge Gelpacks, they are heavy on the Androstenone, and they often turn already hot sex into an animalistic fire.....I do not use them often (maybe once every 3-4 months), but I do like to keep some on hand for the "every now an then" change-up.....

OK, so this weekend, I almost had to break out the spackle for the bedroom wall.....

I applied half of a gelpack of the Edge/w (from love-scent), a hefty dose of Essence Oil, and a good slathering of unscented Cougar. I then covered it all with Lady Casanova.

My man went absolutely NUTS on this mix. He just kept sniffing.....saying "That smells SOOOOOO sexy!" We spent an evening relaxing and cuddling, with lots of statements like how much he loves me, how wonderful I am, how lucky he is to have me......then, in the bedroom, he was like the Energizer Bunny. I mean, he ALWAYS makes sure I am satisfied in that area.....but WOW. I mean, he went above and beyond.....and over and under.....and around and around.......just to make sure that I was satisfied in EVERY WAY possible. EVERY WAY.

For those of you who are not familiar with Edge Gelpacks, they are heavy on the Androstenone, and they often turn already hot sex into an animalistic fire.....I do not use them often (maybe once every 3-4 months), but I do like to keep some on hand for the "every now an then" change-up.....

I am super curious of the gel edge packs. I think I may have one that got thrown in to my package when I ordered EoW fro LS. Are there any comparable products to it, that you have used? Any hear on LP that may be somewhat similar?

So glad you found another hit! Would be great to test this out...one day I will :)

I am super curious of the gel edge packs. I think I may have one that got thrown in to my package when I ordered EoW fro LS. Are there any comparable products to it, that you have used? Any hear on LP that may be somewhat similar?

So glad you found another hit! Would be great to test this out...one day I will :)

Something heavy in Androstenone would do the trick probably......although I can't vouch for that fact. L-S does usually throw those little packs in.....and it only takes a little bit.....about one third to one half of a pack.....

<scrambles for her vanity, wherein hides the Edge, nearly forgotten>

Damn Dolly, why didn't I see this thread yesterday before I went home?!?!

Lordy! -none and Cougar together? The force is strong in you, woman. :D

OK, I think I need some coaching. What, exactly, do I need from Love-Scent? What to they have that we don't have here, besides these amazing gel pacs? I had a quick look around their site this morning, but I need some guidance. Thanks in advance!! :banana052:

OK, I think I need some coaching. What, exactly, do I need from Love-Scent? What to they have that we don't have here, besides these amazing gel pacs? I had a quick look around their site this morning, but I need some guidance. Thanks in advance!! :banana052:

I have bought EoW there, but now it is here at LP and Id stick to the oil based formula. I'd say the edge packs, since others love it so much, but the Pheros at LP fit in to all other categories so Id stick to LP.

One thing I like about LP selling pheros is that I can get my great quality scents and pheros in one place!

I have bought EoW there, but now it is here at LP and Id stick to the oil based formula. I'd say the edge packs, since others love it so much, but the Pheros at LP fit in to all other categories so Id stick to LP.

One thing I like about LP selling pheros is that I can get my great quality scents and pheros in one place!

I agree wholeheartedly with CC! The Essence Oil is so much better than the old EoW......and this is the ONLY PLACE I buy pheros, with the exception of the gelpacks.....and I only order a few of those about once a year......

LP has everything you could possibly need as far as pheros go.....and like CC says....no need for a cover scent!

<scrambles for her vanity, wherein hides the Edge, nearly forgotten>

Damn Dolly, why didn't I see this thread yesterday before I went home?!?!

Lordy! -none and Cougar together? The force is strong in you, woman. :banana052:

HEHEHE....I will mix just about anything......in the interest of science, you know....lol......it was definitely a FUN evening!

Edited by Dolly

CC and Dolly, thanks for the replies!! I think I have enough pheros from here to do a bunch of mixing and experimenting, and once I've...um...exhausted that (!) I'll definitely try the packs.

Thats a good choice. I love the fact that there are decant circles on here to try these pheros without going all out when you dont know how it will work on you.