Shelly B's Honey Blossom

This is a very sweet fragrance. If you love honey, then consider this one for yourself. On me, unfortunately all I could smell was honey, the other notes didn't even pop up. But still, my skin handled it better than Honey Seductions.

Yes - this one is sweet. And soft. And beautiful. Thanks Mara and Danna - for something like Sugared Honeycomb -but not so deep.

It's fresher - more like a Perlier shower gel - sorry if I'm dating myself. I might pick up the grapefruit later - but now it's a light honey and SWEET. In my garden, I'd have every bee for a square mile - sending signals back to his queen about the amazing find.

And if you are wondering about where I found it - see the thread on honey/amber/musk - and don't ask - I lifted the DH key's and went to the box - to find - TA DA - my much missed sniffies.

I really, really need to have a talk with him about priorities.

Shelly B - who is huffing her arms and in love with herself.

It's fresher - more like a Perlier shower gel - sorry if I'm dating myself.

I loved the Fruit Gels! My favorites were the Current and Grapefruit.

Yes - this one is sweet. And soft. And beautiful. Thanks Mara and Danna - for something like Sugared Honeycomb -but not so deep.

It's fresher - more like a Perlier shower gel - sorry if I'm dating myself. I might pick up the grapefruit later - but now it's a light honey and SWEET. In my garden, I'd have every bee for a square mile - sending signals back to his queen about the amazing find.

And if you are wondering about where I found it - see the thread on honey/amber/musk - and don't ask - I lifted the DH key's and went to the box - to find - TA DA - my much missed sniffies.

I really, really need to have a talk with him about priorities.

Shelly B - who is huffing her arms and in love with herself.

Lol, I love that the addict in you is truly coming out :) hope you are enjoying your scents..sigh I wish I lived closer to LP...hmm perhaps I will move next door so I can trick or treat them everday :D

All things considered if I lived next door Id be evicted due to no money for rent, One day I will construct a house out of LP fragrances. It will be the prettiest most nice smelling house under the tracks ;)

This one is interesting. When wet, it was in your face floral. Wrinkly nose. Knowing LPs need to sit, I let it dry and focused on other exposed skin for a while. When I came back it was wonderful! Very sunny. The orange blossoms were the dominate note on me with the grapefruit giving it a little zest. The honey was subtle, which was nice.