Peppered Sexpot (Amanda's)

This is unique and yummy. The black pepper is a nice twist to this. The vanilla is there, swimming in the background. The brown sugar rounds the mix out. It is a just barely sweetened blend. Very nicely done!

Edited to add - I bought a bottle of this and am so glad that I did...

Edited by sultry brunette

Oh I am so glad you like this! I haven't received my bottle yet. I was really looking for something to spice things up, but I can't wear too much cinnamon on my sensitive skin. I'm glad the pepper works!

I wore this to a breakfast meeting yesterday. It was so perfect, it had snowed a little and this just made me feel warm and cozy. I love how the pepper "mediates" and keeps the vanilla and brown sugar from being too sweet together.

I could still smell this later in the evening too. I added a couple refresher swipes and then I put on some Sexology. OMFG!! These two go so well together! You must try it.

Anyway, usually I am the wallflower of my group, but not last night! All the attention was directed and centered around me. I felt overwhelmed and awkward at first, not used to this kind of thing, but then it just became so much fun. I have a quiet voice that doesn't carry well, but everyone listened to me last night and they all commented that they never knew I was that funny! I love this combo, but next time I think I'll wear it in a smaller group situation.

I just wanted to say thanks M&D. This peppered sexpot is so much more than I thought it would be, you guys blended it beautifully!

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds really good! I was curious about it; now I think I might have to order some...

• 6 months later...

I had to revive this topic - this is absolutely delicious and my favourite of the PEs so far. It's sophisticated but simple, like that perfect little black dress that makes you feel elegant and sexy without any fuss. I love the way the vanilla and the black pepper combine to produce a rich fragrance that isn't foody or excessively sweet. Even my guy, who normally hates vanilla, admitted, "You smell like dessert...but it's not a bad thing." I got a bottle of this as a clearance sale freebie and am so glad I took a chance on it!

• 3 months later...

Wow, just wow, this is a drop-dead delicious caramel with a bit of a sexy smoky quality that probably comes from the pepper;the scent equivalent of caramel body paint, heh heh. The rich vanilla only amps up the nomable sexiness. I'm going on a mission to seek out a bottle! :)

Edited by Invidiana

• 1 year later...