help a sister out...

Hi everyone. I'm order plotting( it's getting outta hand! - oh well, you only live once?), but I'm trying to decide, in the unscented phero route; should I get cuddle bunny and treasured hearts? OR go whole hog and spring for that 110 dollar bottle of whichever andresol it is( name of it is eluding me now).

It seems that the big bottle sortof has the same properties of the other two? Plus for 20 dollars you get more product? Or am I crazy? Please, someone who has tried these let me know your thoughts!

Thanks! Lori

There are some that absolutely love EST and some that really don't like it. I have a decant circle going for a bottle of EST. I can send you a 2ml decant for $9 if you want to try it before you spring the $110. I personally don't like to spray it in my hair. It took 2 weeks for me to get the smell of pheros out of my hair (with one spray). I have used it mixed in an LP and like it that way. If you decide on the decant, I'll send it with a little spray bottle so that you can try it both ways.

There are some that absolutely love EST and some that really don't like it. I have a decant circle going for a bottle of EST. I can send you a 2ml decant for $9 if you want to try it before you spring the $110. I personally don't like to spray it in my hair. It took 2 weeks for me to get the smell of pheros out of my hair (with one spray). I have used it mixed in an LP and like it that way. If you decide on the decant, I'll send it with a little spray bottle so that you can try it both ways.

Hey SB,

I'd be interested in a decant for $9. I'm starting to delve deeper into the mysteries of the 'mones.

SWB

Hi everyone. I'm order plotting( it's getting outta hand! - oh well, you only live once?), but I'm trying to decide, in the unscented phero route; should I get cuddle bunny and treasured hearts? OR go whole hog and spring for that 110 dollar bottle of whichever andresol it is( name of it is eluding me now).

It seems that the big bottle sortof has the same properties of the other two? Plus for 20 dollars you get more product? Or am I crazy? Please, someone who has tried these let me know your thoughts!

Thanks! Lori

I personally love Treasured Hearts because it helps with female/female bonding in relationships also......and, it doesn't have the sexual element that Cuddle Bunny does.....

Thanks gals. SB, I might take you up on that. Gotta think about it. I'm not really familiar with how decant circles work though I hear about em all the time.

Dolly, for now, I think I will go for Treasured Hearts and Cuddle Bunny. I'm in beauty school, so treasured hearts could be helpful in bonding with my primarily female classmates and clients, and cuddle bunny for days off with the honey. Sounds like a plan! Thanks again ladies! I think I'm gonna like it here! I need to get my profile set up. I'm jealous of your avatars!

Hey SB,

I'd be interested in a decant for $9. I'm starting to delve deeper into the mysteries of the 'mones.

SWB

Done. I'll request an e-mail exchange. This is JoAnna's bottle, so if you would prefer to trade she will do it for 2 samples from her want list. If not, I will send you an invoice.

Thanks gals. SB, I might take you up on that. Gotta think about it. I'm not really familiar with how decant circles work though I hear about em all the time.

Dolly, for now, I think I will go for Treasured Hearts and Cuddle Bunny. I'm in beauty school, so treasured hearts could be helpful in bonding with my primarily female classmates and clients, and cuddle bunny for days off with the honey. Sounds like a plan! Thanks again ladies! I think I'm gonna like it here! I need to get my profile set up. I'm jealous of your avatars!

Decant circles can be big or small. Basically, one person buys a bottle and decants it into smaller bottles for sale or for trade. This is typically done on items that you can't get samples of. I usually do mine in 2ml decants or bottle splits.

I have been one circle where I paid before the person ordered the product and I never received my decant. For that reason, I will never require payment or trades until I have the product in my hands and I can ship it out within one day of your payment or trade agreement.

There is a Private Edition decant circle that is getting ready to start if you want to join. Right now there are seven of us. Between all of us, we have decanted small samples of almost all of the PE's available for sale right now and a few that are sold out. Check out the thread in the Trading Post forum to see how it works.