Stone Cougar/Cougar Potion (Unscented)

AD-StoneCougar-300x244.jpg

Lends a vigorous *sparkle* to the wearer that gives off an aura of ageless youthful fertility. This pheromone blend is known to sexually stimulate the wearer as well.

I am excited and waiting to receive my first bottle of Cougar Potion. I have never worn UNSCENTED products, are there any suggestions on wearing them. I'm not sure how much to apply I don't want to wear too much. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Misty702 :dancingfruits0nm:

I also recently bought, received and tried cougar unsented - unsented is non-cover added meaning there is no scent to cover the pheros so you can smell the pheros so when you wear cougar unscented you will need to cover it with a more pleasing scent and our resident Helpful one - Dolly will chime in and let you how best to do that or you can read through the other posts titled pheros and the other review posts and read what some of the great ladies here have advised on this

PS welcome to the enablers zone - ooops i mean forum

Dolly?

LOL, very nice

PS welcome to the enablers zone - ooops i mean forum

SO TRUE!

And, well... I am not Dolly but I will chime in.

Best way to start using Pheros is to start with a little and work your way up. There is no point in wasting the pheros if you can get the same, if not better, results with LESS.

With LP pheros I like to apply a lil to each wrist dot to start, (line if you need a lil more) and then a teeny bit in my cleavage. I may then take my wrist and dab it on either side of my neck. (For when the men come up close and smell me... :blue_dancing_banana: )

Try a lil every day. Be patient and dont expect to have SUPER OBVIOUS hits. Also u have to put your personality into it. It is a lot of fun so be careful :)

With regards to scent application. I usually put on and then after about five minutes (if it is an ESPECIALLY stinky one, like EOW, wait ten to 15) then apply your chosen LP fragrance right beside the Pheros.

Applying right on can slow diffusion, but isnt a bad thing.

Since its in oil base it will diffuse nicely and last for awhile.

Have fun and feel free to give us your comments and come here for help anytime :)

OH, AND... :dancingfruits0nm: WELCOME TO THE FORUM :dancingfruits0nm:

Nice CC,

Plain simple straight forward truth.

PS -i am a newbie and i have not gone wrong by following any of the advice any of the ladies here give - so good luck and keep us posted

Nice CC,

Plain simple straight forward truth.

PS -i am a newbie and i have not gone wrong by following any of the advice any of the ladies here give - so good luck and keep us posted

Thanks! I am ssoooo exhausted from work, that I wasnt sure if that would make any sense lol.

CC is spot-on.....I guess I taught her well, LOL

The only things that I would add are that if you want the pheros to really diffuse and get "out there", try putting some on the backs of your hands (I am a hand-talker), in the part of your hair, etc.....

When I wear an unscnted phero, if it is not terribly smelly, I won't put any cover over the dabs that I put on my hands or hair.....

Like CC said, start slow.....and don't expect big obvious hits all the time.....sometimes they will happen, but more often than not they will be subtle.....watch for a change in people that you normally are around.....they are the best subjects because you know how they normally are, and changes should be apparent.

CC is spot-on.....I guess I taught her well, LOL

YOU DID teach me, VERY Well!!!

The only things that I would add are that if you want the pheros to really diffuse and get "out there", try putting some on the backs of your hands (I am a hand-talker), in the part of your hair, etc.....

I was going to mention the back of hands part but I am sometimes worried about it washing off, any thoughts

(oh and back of hands IS great!)

YOU DID teach me, VERY Well!!!

I was going to mention the back of hands part but I am sometimes worried about it washing off, any thoughts

(oh and back of hands IS great!)

Well, by "backs of hands", I actually meant more like the backs of the wrists (top of forearms, or tops of wrists, however you choose to look at it)....thay way it will still be diffusing well, but won't wash off with normal hand washings.....

• 4 weeks later...

I received my Cougar Potion loved the response I got from wearing the product. The results I got were off the chain. Needless to say, I had phone numbers handed out to me as if people we applying for jobs. Lost for words, will buy the product again in the near future. Misty ^_^

I received my Cougar Potion loved the response I got from wearing the product. The results I got were off the chain. Needless to say, I had phone numbers handed out to me as if people we applying for jobs. Lost for words, will buy the product again in the near future. Misty :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Dear Misty -

Buy quickly.

I love unscented Cougar as well - but this is a Pharmacom blend, they went under with our phenomenal economy - and after the LP stock is gone. Well - it's grim. But there will be no more.

I'd tell you to kill me now.

But I'm sitting here hoping that Mara and Dana pull the proverbial rabbit out of their proverbial hat - and a Stone Version arrives.

And if I'm wrong?

Well - please kill me now.

Shelly B

Damned if I'm gonna miss out on it. I'm putting together my order right now!

Dear Misty -

Buy quickly.

I love unscented Cougar as well - but this is a Pharmacom blend, they went under with our phenomenal economy - and after the LP stock is gone. Well - it's grim. But there will be no more.

I'd tell you to kill me now.

But I'm sitting here hoping that Mara and Dana pull the proverbial rabbit out of their proverbial hat - and a Stone Version arrives.

And if I'm wrong?

Well - please kill me now.

Shelly B

Yes, I think I heard that the unscented stock is now getting low......there are supposed to be Cougar spiked bottles of Scandalous at Magical Omaha though......

Edited by Dolly

Yeah, they do offer that for just a little extra dough, wotta deal! I'm thinking I'll spring for a bottle. I got the original in a bottle swap, and it is one fabulous fragrance all on its own, so I can just imagine how fun it will be with Cougar in it.

Yeah, they do offer that for just a little extra dough, wotta deal! I'm thinking I'll spring for a bottle. I got the original in a bottle swap, and it is one fabulous fragrance all on its own, so I can just imagine how fun it will be with Cougar in it.

How does Cougar compare to BI for a girl in her twenties?

How does Cougar compare to BI for a girl in her twenties?

Well, since I'm not in my twenties, I can't answer that specific part of your question. I am 42, and for me, the two are drastically different. Cougar gives me an almost "sparkly" vibe....it is uplifting and happy......while BI is incredibly sexual. Like "rip your clothes off and throw them on the floor" sexual.....

Hope this helps......

As I was reading this I began to get excited for my cougar to come in the mail. I started to anticipate when it would arrive... then I realizes I am "special".

I got my cougar in the mail a week ago, it is sitting RIGHT infront of me. Staring at me, BEGGING me to use it :lol: lol

I am going to test this one tomorrow (I used BI last night and prolly have cop reminense).

I will let you know the difference for a 20 something year old :)

As I was reading this I began to get excited for my cougar to come in the mail. I started to anticipate when it would arrive... then I realizes I am "special".

I got my cougar in the mail a week ago, it is sitting RIGHT infront of me. Staring at me, BEGGING me to use it ^_^ lol

I am going to test this one tomorrow (I used BI last night and prolly have cop reminense).

I will let you know the difference for a 20 something year old :abfx:

Thanks, Dolly. And I look forward to your review, Curiouschic.

• 4 weeks later...

I've used this a few times now, and I like it a great deal as a fragrance all by itself. The musky burn of it really sits well in my nose. To draw greater notice, I usually use it alongside another fragrance, not necessarily covering up the Cougar, just riding shotgun, if that's comprehensible. The menfolks' attention definitely seems...rapt. I can absolutely feel that they are focused on me even more than usual and I've been involved in some deep conversations as a result. It's been tested with a few different people, and the described reaction goes for all but one person, an ex of mine with whom I've rekindled a friendship. He's just good about giving his attention anyway, and he's very contained so his reactions are hard to crack. I still think it made a difference, just not as great. As for me, I feel brighter and more chipper with it on, which certainly can be favorable for attracting attention. There definitely needs to be some sub created by Stone or whomever for this lovely potion.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a bottle of UN which I used quite a bit when I started using pheros about 8-9 ago. Didn't really take mental notes on selfies back then but was more interested to observe the reactions from those around me. 

When Sparkle Fushia was released, I stocked that one up for the scent and soon realised that Cougar makes me talk, and talk non stop. Colleagues whom I am not too familiar with, strangers and people I know who may like me, late twenties to early fiffties, 

it's all the same. 

I feel that the selfies is like a social pheros with the "confession" vibes thrown in. 

Not certain if I was putting out the hot and confident vibes.

My date did seem to enjoyed my company over a 5-hour dinner on Thursday. We got to know each other a few months back and had lunch together once and I never had time to meet him after that. He's been under the impression that I'm about 15 years younger than him (he's actually just 2 years older than me, very successful and filthy rich). His objective was to take my mind off work, pamper me and ensure that I had a great time. 

I'm really not sure if I'll wear cougar on dates but I'm certain I'll wear it at social events or evening out with girlfriends. 

• 3 months later...

I’ve slowly been working my way up to see how many sprays I need for selfies. Two sprays gets eyes following me. Four sprays earns me very vocal admiration.

I haven’t used anything at more than four sprays before so the testing phase has been/is very fun. 

Edited by Usagi

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

So, I’ve had this same spray bottle of UN Cougar for probably 4 years.  I rarely reach for it.  The original unscented PP was my go-to social pheromone and others that I owned languished  unused in the drawer.  Lately I’ve been making a point to wear Cougar just because I have it. 

I don’t respond much to the social pheromones. Sexy ones yes.  I get a bit of a lift from Levitation and DHEAS, but I’ve not experienced any social pheros  making me feel bolder, prettier, less or more confident—really anything at all.  I get cues from how others react to me, and that’s the way I judge how congruent or effective a specific pheromone is for me.  Plus,  I’m usually so oblivious to how its effecting others that it takes an actual interaction with that person  for me to take notice of “hits”.  Nuances are basically wasted. Over the years I had so many impossible to ignore responses from others when I wore Popularity Potion that I knew this was “my” social phero hands down,  I’m assuming that the new iteration of PP, Charisma for Women is the same, but I only have it as additive in fragrances, I’ve not yet tried the UN version..

Back to UN Cougar:

I needed to buy cat food and went into PetSmart.   It has been tough convincing myself to shop there after losing my beloved dog over two years ago now. He used to love going there, and as he always went everywhere with us, I have quite a few memories of him in that specific store, in the parking lot… peeing on the columns out front—gross, yeah, I know, but that’s what dogs do when they smell other dogs… him miserable while being groomed in their salon….Gradually though, I’ve been shopping there with more regularity for the cats.  And today after I was done grabbing some cat food, and was headed out of the store, I deviated from what I normally do.

ALWAYS since losing my Ernie, I steer clear of the dog section as best as I can.  I keep my eyes averted, and try not to think much about anything.   But on this day, what with all the Christmas stuff out, the dog sweaters, the giant chew bones…and one of my favorite Christmas songs playing over their sound system (John Lennon Happy Christmas, the War is Over) I decided to look at the dog toys.  I was trying hard to keep the tears in, as I fondly remembered him shaking and eventually destroying the stuffed squirrel toys they have there.  I made my way slowly down the aisle, telling myself how strong I was being, and connecting with the memories I had of him with several toys they still sell … Then my reverie was  interrupted. 

This guy says ‘excuse me, can I ask you something?’. I turn around, expecting some sort of dog toy question, but he asks me how well I take a compliment.  I say I guess fine (what kind of question is that?) So, he tells me he thinks I’m very good looking.  I smile, thank him, and assume (hope) its the end of it.  No oh no, not the end.  He asked me if I’d like to get together sometime. (awkward). I smile (hopefully seemingly a smile with a tinge of regret) and explain that I’m in a relationship.  Enough for him make his exit?   No he still wanted to chat a bit.  I finally got away from him, and beat it to the back of the store, and steered the cart down a few random aisles.  When I was sure the coast was clear, I made a beeline to the register and checked out. 

This was not a seemly weird guy.  He looked normal and nice.  He was good looking enough, he was in the dog aisle, so probably wasn’t a terrible person.    But I’m 67 for gods sake, and not expecting to be asked out by a random stranger. AND he intruded on the moment I was taking to remember my sweet dog.

I was wearing UN Cougar.  I guess it works for me. 

Edited by Eve

• 1 month later...

About two weeks ago I found this in my drawer and decided to give it another try (I don’t recall past experiences) but the weirdest thing happened. I decided to let the guys at the mall wash my truck and they only charged me for a compact car on purpose. Then added extra stuff in.  I was already willing to pay for a large truck detail. It can only be this blend