If you had to pick... SS4W, PP, or CB -which and why?

From my perspective, it really boils down to what you're looking for really. CB is great for one on one intimacy. PP is good for getting a good response from people around you. SS4W is going to give you a good response from men. So really it depends on who you want to target with the most efficiency. Hubby? People in general? Or men? At least that's how I think when I buy pheros. Who do I want to get a reaction from and what kind of reaction do I want? CB has the cuddle and sexual component. PP no sexual but helps for fun with people in general. Not gender specific. SS4W targets men in general.

I haven't tried Popularity Potion so I can't speak to that one.

BUT, if I had to choose between SS4W and the Pharmacom Cuddle Bunny? Definitely the latter, for the effect it has on my Quince. The former makes things fun but only the latter makes him stupid horny...of course Ail's blend in Sexology will likely do the same thing, but life has been so much more interesting with Cuddle Bunny, heh, that I don't really want to do without it. And it's not like I even use it all the time, but when I want to? Let the slathering begin!

But as starlitegirl points out, it's all in what you want to accomplish.

I haven't tried Popularity Potion so I can't speak to that one.

BUT, if I had to choose between SS4W and the Pharmacom Cuddle Bunny? Definitely the latter, for the effect it has on my Quince. The former makes things fun but only the latter makes him stupid horny...of course Ail's blend in Sexology will likely do the same thing, but life has been so much more interesting with Cuddle Bunny, heh, that I don't really want to do without it. And it's not like I even use it all the time, but when I want to? Let the slathering begin!

But as starlitegirl points out, it's all in what you want to accomplish.

Yeah, Cuddle Bunny has a strong sexual component with the cops, so it is pretty sexual. Of course, I like BI the best for use with my sweetie......BUT of the ones you named, I would go with Super Sexy for general use.

It doesn't have the cops in it, so if I wear it for my sweetie, I always amp it up by adding some Essence Oil and I'm good to go. In other words, if we go out somewhere where I don't want my pheros to be screaming "Do me here and NOW", I can wear just the Super Sexy with a scent, and its all good. I put off the vibe of "I'm hot and I know it". Then when we get alone, I add some more scent laced with Essence Oil.....and let the games begin......hehe.....

CUDDLE BUNNY. No surprise there.

But my unscented Cuddle Bunny is my fave unscented. I wear it to work because I become everyone's darling. I am like a soft lil bouncing bunny...(you would so be ROFLYAO if you knew me...)

Ironically, I adore my 4 perfumes amped with SS4W, but I don't own it unscented...

SS4W makes me pout my lips, and I feel like I am the hottest thing in town.

PP gives me a headache - if I get hits my head hurts too much to notice...

• 3 years later...

Have not tried CB. SS4W is a complete dud for me; worse, hubby dislikes it no matter what perfume I use it with. PP nails it for me every time. I use it "straight" when I'm in public, and when I'm in private I add some BI or OCCO to it. *EG*

Edited by AlienChangeling

I would pick Cuddle Bunny, simply because I don't have much with that and it would be useful to expand my repertoire. Maybe I could get Mr. Goddess to be more cuddly and less bite-my-neck-and-embarrass-me-at-work. LOL!! THAT was with Perfect Match!!

SS4W all the way. PP does nothing for me/others and though I like CB the fragrance, I have to be careful with EST. Somehow it works better in SS4W. Which I consider more of a social phero for me than a sexual one. It has great self effects for me AND there is no detectable smell so I can spray some on if I'm in a hurry and not worry about having to dry down.

Up until a few months ago I dismissed SS4W as a social... was out with a friend one night and I had one man at the restaurant we were at come up to me and tell me I was absolutely the sexiest woman he had ever laid his eyes on and walked off looking very disturbed. This was bizarre to me because Im someone who wears more than one blend at a time thinking more is more, but SS4W seemed to work its magic solo.

Women love me when I have SS4W on as well, its a bit of a popularity blend. As far as PP goes, the new blend is stronger so I only need about 1/2 spritz or less but the hits are very similiar to me between the two. I am a natural introvert and SS4W extroverts me while PP makes me the Life of the Party (at 1/2 short spray, you have to be careful not to OD on this one).

The great thing I love about CB is you can layer it under anything to soften up your signature and add a bit of Sexy-Kitten type feel to the underbelly of strong or complex blends, it also helps if you like your man to take charge or be "on top."

Edited by KrazyKat

SS4W...BUT...only if I could add cops :001_302:

If not and it was a desert island one choice,well hell CB,no contest :lol:

I need to get back to trying PP at a far lesser amount than I had,like in Darling Catalina/Clementine without the added UN sprays,yeah strong stuff :w00t:

Such a toss-up between SS4W & CB! I don't think I'd ever be able to choose. SS4W for the fun & swagger vs sex kitten of Cuddle Bunny? Too tough a question. I know: let me combine the two, & pick Bang! :lol:

Love PP too, but CB and SS4W are two of my faves!

SS4W. SS4W for me is like PP + sexy. PP alone is very much the popularity vibe, which is good, but there is just something extra about SS4W. And I haven't tried CB out much yet so I can't comment on that one.