Newbie Sample Problems

pinup

Hi.

I just want to say I loooove this forum! :) And I just made my first order this week. I wrote to the company about my choice of samples, which were Black Seductiona and Sugared Honeycomb. Then, I was informed DS is no longer in stock, so I wrote back with my newer choice and forum ID.

Well, I had since revised that choice and wrote that. Then, I realized I didn't include my forum id. So, I wrote back AGAIN! Oy, I'm afraid I'm making a WONDERFUL impression as a first customer. NOT!

So, I'm sure you guys generally don't receive a response letting you know they read your samples order, but I was wondering if they'll disregard my last email, given that I emailed them, let's see...4 times! That's embarrassing. Ordinarily, it wouldn't bother me, but I plan to be a regular and wouldn't want to be unloved from the get-go.LOL.

Welcome pinup,

The ladies read the emails and when they get a moment they email you back - i am sure they got it and are just making sure no more are coming making any more changes - LOL

don't worry everyone here is so nice that you can make your first impression over if you don't like it :)

Got your notes, pinup, and emailed you back!

I'm pretty sure we packed your box with your earlier choices. It's just that now four days has gone by and your box is sealed and on it's way. We usually dont mind if changes are made within a few hours of ordering, but in this case, it's just too late. Sorry! But on the bright side, if you continue to be an active forum member, you get to choose 2 more in 30 days!

Welcome!

Isn't Potion Master the best??????

They sure are! Thanks, Potion Master. I don't mind at all. There's a bright side to all of it, as far as I'm concerned. Most of all, my items are on their way. Yippee! :D

Edited by pinup

• 2 weeks later...

I like the fact that the ppl who create the perfumes actually take the time to respond and listen to their customers/clients. This is the best customer service ever! I wish I had found this site 23 years ago when it was first started?? LOL. I see that this site might be my newest addiction...chocolate is a very close second... :)

I like the fact that the ppl who create the perfumes actually take the time to respond and listen to their customers/clients. This is the best customer service ever! I wish I had found this site 23 years ago when it was first started?? LOL. I see that this site might be my newest addiction...chocolate is a very close second... :)

The lovely ladies are fabulous. They have amazing customer service and are constantly going above and beyond!

Jnumbers

I totally agree, that is why i am addicted, their care and attention to detail extends from their product to their customer base. It is nice to be appreciated and have someone take the time to help you when you are interested in their product

I have been here for almost 3 months and could not be happier with their service