I know it's partly an individual thing but how much BI do you ladies normally apply? I tried it today and I applied it on both wrists covering an area of roughly 3x4 inches, and I also put it on the sides of my neck over my pulse points...approximately 1 inch wide and 4 inches long....

It was all well covered with my regular perfume but I could smell a slight BI scent through it When sniffing my wrists...I don't mind the smell though, I quite like it ...maybe my sense of smell is just off....

So....in terms of BI doses....does what I applied seem like the amount you would apply, in a ball park?

That seems like a lot. I'd start out with a quarter of that work up. No point in using a ton if a lil will do the trick. Also, do you shake it before use?

Oh yes, I was shakin that baby....

Don't know if I got results or not...I had a nice semi-flirty chat with the guy I'm interested in but I don't know if this was the BI or just him being himself...

Can you OD on BI? Or cause an OD in the person you expose the Pheros to?

Oh yes, I was shakin that baby....

Don't know if I got results or not...I had a nice semi-flirty chat with the guy I'm interested in but I don't know if this was the BI or just him being himself...

Can you OD on BI? Or cause an OD in the person you expose the Pheros to?

I cant comment too much on OD BUT you need to realize what even a lil BI bringsout in a man. When I wear it my man(now ex) wentcrazy, he just HAD to have me. He coul barley control the urges. This is a serious OMG SEX phero. So BE careful who and where you wear it around.

:)

Well, I wear a lot....since it does have a very strong sexual element, I would suggest starting out small and working your way up....it contains Essence Oil, which is pure copulins.....it takes a little bit of work to figure out what your proper dosage is......

Regarding cops, the older you are the more you will need to get those reactions.....a woman in her twenties will normally need a lot less than a woman in her forties.....I am 42, and was on birth control for years, so my natural copulin production is pretty much non-existant.....so, I use a LOT. And, I have not OD'ed.

That being said, let it dry down COMPLETELY before you cover it....otherwise you will get bleed-through of the cops.....

Edited by Dolly

I'm 42 also. And I also wear alot of BI. Once you find your correct dosage you'll never leave home without them.

Hmmm...my guess is that I'm likely to need quite abit too...I'm "only" 31 but I have PCOS & naturally high testosterone levels.... and I've been on birthcontrol pills since age 18, anti-androgens for about 5 years....

I reckon my natural cops production is pretty screwed up....

I'll keep playing with dosages for sure!

Dayum..... I have been seriously under-applying this. I only do about half an inch swipe on each wrist, and the same on each side of my neck on pulse points. No wonder I don't get any noticeable results.

<rofl> Darbla - amp it up my friend. :-)

If this isn't working - you aren't using enough. I was trying to get the DH to chase me around the house - which btw BI works beautifully for - and went through a bottle in a month and a half.

WCIS - I was lonely?!

:)

Dayum..... I have been seriously under-applying this. I only do about half an inch swipe on each wrist, and the same on each side of my neck on pulse points. No wonder I don't get any noticeable results.

OH yeah, Darbla......if you aren't getting any effects with BI, use more, DEFINITELY. It NEVER fails me......I am such an addict......

HEHEHE.....Shelly.....I just noticed the similarity in our "locations"......you are "swimming in a cloud of EoW", and I am "floating in a bottle of Blatant Invitation".....do we think alike, or what?

Edited by Dolly