Getting them to do what I want

Hi,

So I am having a meeting with someone who I need to sign some very important documents in order to ensure that I'm legally protected. The thing is, I know that they are afraid to sign anything fo fear they are legally bound. Yet, I'm not expecting to sue them, but I need this legal protection because there is a lot at risk and I can't just take their word for it. What do you suggest I wear to get this out of them?

There's so much to consider. Would you help me?

Intellectual Woman?

True Confessions? - to get them to open up

Treasured Hearts? - to get them to feel they want to please me

Swimming with Sharks? - to get their respect and understand I need this confirmation?

Dominance? - Could this put people on edge, or get the guy to do what I say?

Edited by pinup

Hi,

So I am having a meeting with someone who I need to sign some very important documents in order to ensure that I'm legally protected. The thing is, I know that they are afraid to sign anything fo fear they are legally bound. Yet, I'm not expecting to sue them, but I need this legal protection because there is a lot at risk and I can't just take their word for it. What do you suggest I wear to get this out of them?

There's so much to consider. Would you help me?

Intellectual Woman?

True Confessions? - to get them to open up

Treasured Hearts? - to get them to feel they want to please me

Swimming with Sharks? - to get their respect and understand I need this confirmation?

Dominance? - Could this put people on edge, or get the guy to do what I say?

I would say go with some Unscented Dominance, covered with one of the personal power potions. That way, he will know that you are not a pushover and that he needs to do this. He will then know in no uncertain terms that you are going to protect yourself, no matter what.