Ivorypixie's Midnight Garden

liz

I had ALWAYS wanted to try this, received a tiny sample w/my order today..... this is simply light and HEAVENLY !!

very, very nice IvoryPixie !!! :D I've never considered myself a 'floral' person but this was orchestrated beautifully. Again... very, very nice !!

Edited by liz

I got this as a lovely half-sample from the ladies with my first order. It's very nice! Total floral, of course. At first, I wouldn't have believed there was moonflower in this. I can catch it now - it's subtle and I'm glad as I don't normally enjoy this note. I think the tuberose takes charge in this fragrance, which is fine with me. It lasts about three hours. Overall, I'm happy to have tried it and had a chance to review it, but I don't think I need a bottle.

This is far more beautiful than I expected. Wet, it is a sweet syrupy floral. As it dries down, it lightens up. I expected the lily to be overpowering, which is easy to do with this one. It is beautifully melded with the other florals and not dominating at all. I am getting a bottle. I can't even describe the complex beauty after this dries down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I took this one out of my perfume case after a long time. I almost forgot about, and I almost forgot how lovely this is. When closing my eyes, it really reminds me of walking through a blooming garden in the middle of a summer night. Sweet and soft florals, it seems not strong at all in the beginning, but it lasts very long, many hours. I will wear it tomorrow, and a lovely light floral scent will accompany me for the whole day.