New Releases for FEBRUARY 2009

Potion Master

Shelly, I hope your little one is feeling 100% soon!! Healing energy headed to your household!!

:yeahthat: ---meant to add my 'hope the lil' one is better soon', but WORK INTERRUPED ME....honestly, what's up with people...expecting me to work...?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mara posted that they went out yesterday or the day before they moved...

I'll scroll back and check...

link to her post

Posted on Feb 18 -

Well, those of you with subscription service...your monthly Trial Vials are on the way. We're having a bit of a weird month. We had to move the biz today, so packing up the preorders before the move took precedence over posting the descriptions. I plan to have them up over the next few days, but some of you will probably have them in your hands before I'm even done!
Edited by starlitegirl

Ladies, did you read that? Ooo la la! Zee LP she now 'as a Sheeping Deepartmainte! (and here I thought it was just the 2 lovelies slaving away at LP central)

Just curious SG, just curious... I still dream of my internship at LP y'know.

nawww, hallucinogens.

Oooh yu are sinister! :)

I will admit something to this forum...one time only. I am not a big animal lover (please dont beat me). BUT OMG SG your cat is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Is it her hair I have come to enjoy in my labels on occasion? :jumpforjoy:

She looks like a sweetie! I have also gotten LP labels that have had a kitty hair or two stuck to them.....I call them a "bonus"!

BTW.....my sis had a cat that we called "Roo"......because she could jump straight up to the top of tall furniture in a single bounce!

Roo is a super cutie. :lol2: I wish she could meet my Spunky...I got him from the shelter...actually I used to volunteer until we moved. While growing up I was one of the few ppl in my family who would always have kitten stalkers..I noticed that when I came home there would usually be a new kitty there waiting for me to let him/her in and ever since then I have been a cataholic...lol. Can't tell u what it was like growing up with me but u could say I had my own animal farm...lol.

I see cats...everywhere... :lol2: ...lately it's been scary how many I've been able to shoo off the road in front of me, before they dive headlong into traffic. I think the gods know how much I hate seeing them NOT make it.

It's because of the economy. People have been dropping off their pets at the ASPCA for several months. Maybe up to a year. And a lot of people are probably dropping them off in different neighborhoods because some people are just tools like that. It's really sad for the animals. I guess if people can't make their house payments then they don't care much though. Or if they lose their job or their home or maybe have to go to an apartment when their house is foreclosed.

Of course, I'm sure that there are people who would find comfort in their pets in the same situation. Everything is going wrong and kitteh still loves you.

It is really sad though to read about these poor animals being disregarded. Of course, I remember when they had that law that allowed people to drop off their kids and they had to change the law because it was happening far more than expected with much older children.

People baffle me.

She's a good girl. She was tossed out of a moving car when she was a baby, (people are sick) along with the rest of her litter, she survived after bouncing on her head into a friend's yard. (they brought her to me)

She LOVES the shiny things, and WILL steal your watch, earrings, pens, and drop them down the sink drain.

Roo is five now I think? She's teh awesome.

It's because of the economy. People have been dropping off their pets at the ASPCA for several months. Maybe up to a year. And a lot of people are probably dropping them off in different neighborhoods because some people are just tools like that. It's really sad for the animals. I guess if people can't make their house payments then they don't care much though. Or if they lose their job or their home or maybe have to go to an apartment when their house is foreclosed.

Of course, I'm sure that there are people who would find comfort in their pets in the same situation. Everything is going wrong and kitteh still loves you.

It is really sad though to read about these poor animals being disregarded. Of course, I remember when they had that law that allowed people to drop off their kids and they had to change the law because it was happening far more than expected with much older children.

People baffle me.

When faced with not eating anything but peanut butter out of the jar, or not taking Boozer to the vet.......I ate peanut butter off the spoon for two weeks.

People suck.

LOL! Yup, she helps with the labelling process, (lines her tail up with the cutting blade, to help measure,) and tidies up the place by making off with shiny things and dropping them down the drain.

Lol :D How simply adorable. She sounds like she has a perfect personality for LP. I, as well, just cant get enough of her eyes. SHe is beautiful!

EDIT: I may not be a big animal person, BUT OMG I cant believe someone would throw a cute lil kitty out of a car. THAT IS HORRIBLE. People are so harsh sometimes. :cry: I am glad she survived and found a great home.

Edited by Curiouschic

Before I post the new release descriptions, I'm just going to piss Danna off by saying, that in *Starving Musician Land*, peanut butter is LUXURY FOOD!!!!! We used to eat 5-for-a-dollar mac and cheese, and 10-for-a-dollar ramen!!

We'd empathize with friends gaining excess weight when they first started getting gigs good enough to include backstage deli trays, and knew they were, what we called, 'opportunity eating'. It takes you a while to realize you don't have to stuff yourself just 'cause the food is there.

And yes, no matter what, the babies always come first. Whether they are human babies or 4-legged with resplendent fluffy tails.

CC: You're a good Mommy concerned with the welfare of your own young child. When you're both older and more comfortable, you'll have more emotional space for pets in your life. But now they pale in importance by comparison to the love you have for your own small child. And that's a wonderful thing. :SMOOCH:

AD-Bacchanalia.jpg

Bacchanalia

Let the revelry begin! A wildly indulgent potion of sexual abandon and hedonism. Five lavish Musks: dark, rare and extremely sexual; steeped in fruit wines of Peach, Apricot and Grape.

AD-IDKGreen.jpg

I don't know, but it's green...

What's St. Paddy's Day without GREEN BOOZE? An out of this world concoction based on Danna's favorite green drink, blended by little green men, from Mars! Ok, Martian Lime is a bit different, it has a touch of musty chocolate and red pomegranate-like flavoring to it, but it makes for a great party! Served in a Martian Martini glass rimmed with green sugar. And it's almost creepy how when you wave a bit of this concoction under Danna's nose, she'll do your bidding, and wear a smile the whole time!

AD-FlowerBeast.jpg

Flower of the Beast

Summon the power of the auspicious Dragon to your side... a potion of Protection, Good Fortune, Personal Power, Health, Self-Confidence and Calm. Bold Resins, a slice of Fruit, a sprinkling of Spice, and the smokey breath of the Dragon. Take flight!

Includes Dragon's Blood, Snap Dragon, Dragon Fruit. and more...

AD-CreamyFlower.jpg

La Fleur Cremeuse

Rich, Parisian bakery styled Buttercream, mixed with Roses for a fragrance that will have him yummily snuggling. A feel-good, deliciously sexy vibe!

AD-ShadyLady.jpg

Shady Lady

Do you feel sexy? Well, you WILL with this soft, yet mysterious Chypre / Floral, turned around with the addition of hand blended Dragon's Blood resins, Musk, Ambergris, Spice, and just a touch of Brandy.

AD-LPPink09.jpg

Love Potion: PINK 2009

All the powerfully seductive ingredients of our original Love Potion®, with the addition of the most delicious fairy floss cotton candy pink sugars imaginable! Dreamy in the extreme!

This year's offering combines four buttery Vanilla oils from around the globe - from Madagascar, France, India and Mexico - added to Amber from Tunisia, Patchouli from India, native American Berries and Sugars galore!

(I hate to mention this, but pre-orders for this blend have been so high that LP: PINK 2009 is already an endangered species. Get it while you can, it's too delicious to miss!)

AD-FlowerVenus.jpg

Flower of Venus

And ode to the Goddess of Love, crafted of flowers sacred to her. A misty floral melange based on the scent of her favorite vintage White Roses, rounded out with wild Pansies, (which gained their color when pierced by Cupid's arrow - and are fabled to ensure the love of one's sweetheart), Geranium, Rose Geranium, and misty Blue Musk.

AD-HBird.jpg

Hummingbird Nectar

Nectar sipped by wee little hummingbirds, sweetly kissed with their favorite florals. Peach nectar, honeysuckle, ivory lilac, a touch of nectarine and morning glory, and that all-important dyed red sugar syrup!

AD-Hoyden.jpg

Hoyden

Behold - the perfectly angelic demeanor of the proper young lady: Dressed prettily, legs crossed demurely, a crisp bow in her sweetly curled hair, quietly pleasant in her corner...NOT!

The definition: "A high-spirited, boisterous, or saucy girl."

And they say it like it's a BAD thing?!

The sweet scent of youth and spring sunshine, mischievousness and high-spirited, boisterous FUN! Hmmm... Very unladylike. Very unladylike indeed...

Sweet Grasses, Orchids, Zinnia, Dandelion, Peach, Vanilla, Spring Honey and Brown Sugar. Excitement is in the air!!!

AD-Sorceress.jpg

Sorceress - A Pheromone Enhanced Power Potion for Women

Under her spell... Dark resinous ingredients for power and passion. A magickal spell oil of Resins, Spice, Florals and Musk, made for her with the addition of our Dominance for Women pheromone blend. The Sorceress is queen of all she surveys...

AD-Sorcerer.jpg

Sorcerer - A Pheromone Enhanced Power Potion for Men

Under his spell... Dark resinous ingredients for power and passion. A magickal spell oil of dark Resins, Spice, deep herbal florals and Musk, made for him with the addition of our Wanted Man pheromone blend. The Sorcerer commands, and with this blend he can have her.

*squee*

:)

So can we.....the non-subscribers......now order too? Full bottles as well?

(I do sound impatient, don't I? I'm sorry......I think....... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: )

OOOOOH, I can't wait till we can order full bottles! Thats what I want! Forget the samples....I'm going for the big 'uns......

Starlite - love the new avatar...

Thanks! She's a favorite of mine... has a very angelic quality to her. And I felt that that sort of change would be perfect right about now.

"Cat Help" is a thing unto itself! helpercat.jpg

That is the cutest pic - just make sure she remembers to ground the chassis or kitteh go zzzap! (not that bad, but I don't think kittehs and sparks or static mix well. :)

When faced with not eating anything but peanut butter out of the jar, or not taking Boozer to the vet.......I ate peanut butter off the spoon for two weeks.

People suck.

Yes, people really do suck. I mean you get a pet for happiness and love and all the good feelings that come with it. Then when times get tough you just drop it off? I have wonder if maybe the kittehs would be better off in new homes or even on their own if that's what their owners think of them. Times get tough and you toss out a member of your family? To anyone who truly cares about their pet, that would be unfathomable. So you have to wonder about the people who give them up so easily.

Edited by starlitegirl