Not sure which pheros

Hi all,

I found your site by accident, I have been a user of pheros for probably about a year from different sites, not sure if I can say them so I will not.

I have noticed most people posting here are females which is great I love females LOL...but was hoping to see more reviews from men

One of the options i am really interested in is the unscented pheros, mainly because I already have my own set of colognes a huge collection that I use. Who knows maybe down the road I will try some of your own blends but for now I am really attracted to the unscented pheros using with my own perfumes.

My other question is the oil pheros, how long does it last you the bottle on average and how many drops? I guess say for example if I orer True confession? Does it come with a a glass buble dropper? How do you apply it? Or you just roll it on your skin?

Last question any recommendations I should try?

I do like nols and none and been looking at True Confession, Drop your Guard, Popularity Potion, and Super Sexy for men, and Unwanted all unscented

I think I coveered all the Men options and unscented Correct? Another question? What is main difference between Super Sexy for men and UNwanted for men? They both sound similar but I am sure there are differences

I cannot afford all of them at once...well technically I can, but only want to try 1-2 at a time. I was thinking of trying one with a lot of none, and one with some good nols? maybe True Confession? What do you think?

Any recommendations? Thanks

Welcome, Azz!

LOL! Actually, it's Wanted Man (not UNwanted - the UN just means unscented - sorry, that was funny.) :)

The pheros are packaged in 1/3 fl.oz. bottles with roll-on applicators. Very easy to apply, just roll on the skin.

The main diff between Wanted Man and Super Sexy for Men is the sociability factor with other men. They both work beautifully on women, mega sexual responses, but Wanted Man is sooo Alpha, it can sometimes cause friction between the wearer and other alpha dudes. Men will either back down and treat you like the star, or, the occasional guy might feel the need to want to challenge you. That's why it is considered a "lone wolf" kind of blend. Outlaw, or James Dean kind of vibe. Intensely sexy for girls, but other guys may be rubbed the wrong way. So, consider your social surroundings and goals when deciding between the two.

I shall let others comment on the other blends you mentioned. But get SS4M while you can, it's almost sold out and we can't get any more of that one. I'll make sure and send you a few Trial Vials of our scented varieties with your order. They're pretty special, I think you will enjoy. Oh, and please feel free to relax and mention other companies if you like. We don't mind at all.

:)

Welcome! We would love to see more men reviewing and posting. I am looking forward to reading some of yours.

The unscented pheros come pre-diluted in a 1/3 oz glass bottle with a rollon applicator. Just apply, let dry and cover away. How much to apply varies with each person. Trial and error is your best bet. The most I have seen posted is a total of about 15" of application (some here and some there, not one continuous 15" line).

As for your queston, it depends on what you want to use the pheros for. Are you interesed in creating a space for chatty communication, friendly but close conversation, or flirty and sexual attraction? Each of the pheros has a unique purpose.

As a woman, my favorite is Super Sexy for Men. I have a bottle that I use purely for the self-effects. I'll put myself in the mood. :). That said, Teddy Man (phero enhanced scent) is extremely comforting and I love it on my hubby. It makes me want to get close and curl up in his arms. Not in a sexual way, but in an "I feel protected" way (which is actually very attractive to a woman and may lead to more than just cozy snuggles).

So happy to see another man come to play with us! Don't worry, we won't bite......hard......LOL

Seriosusly, get a bottle of Super Sexy before it sells out. I slather my an in the scented version on a regular basis. BUT, I don't let him leave the house wearing it unless I am by his side!

He really likes the men's Dominance. It is scented, but he loves the scent and the pheros too.....it is really a fabulous and sexy mix, too.....

Edited by Dolly

Thanks all for the welcome

I am mainly looking for products to attract women and flirt with and pick up like at bars and other venues.

With the roll on applicators I would assume I would put it on my usual pulse points like I do in the past, my neck, wrists, ears, but I guess I have to be careful not to roll on too much so i do not OD?

Can you OD on super Sexy for men?

I have...but bear in mind that it has a different effect on women than on men. A man might not experience such extreme self-effects when wearing it. However, there are times when applying too much of a pheromone blend or pheromone-enhanced fragrance could cause a headache, for example.

Edited by luna65

I have...but bear in mind that it has a different effect on women than on men. A man might not experience such extreme self-effects when wearing it. However, there are times when applying too much of a pheromone blend or pheromone-enhanced fragrance could cause a headache, for example.

I usually do not get self-effects from pheros or never have that I recall, for example one phero that I use regularly is NPA and I have to be real careful because if i use to much i can OD and women will just ignore me like a ghosting effect.

I guess that is sort of what I meant by OD. I was not sure if that can happen with Super Sexy 4 men.

Thanks

Ah okay. Well, the only thing I can say about the other is that I have also become "punch-drunk" when my significant other wears Super for Men (which contains the SS4M) for long periods of time, such as an entire day as opposed to merely an evening; and that effect sort of runs counter to the effect it's meant to produce.

Edited by luna65

one last question

if I get super sexy 4 men should I also add say something else with high NOLS? or you think Super Sexy 4 men has enough nols in it?

I guess is Super Sexy 4 men an all in one product?

Hmmm....my husband mostly wears the scented pheros, since he can't be bothered with TWO applications! But I'd have to say you should try Super Sexy for Men. It's a socially sexy blend (as opposed to...say..."rip off the panties behind closed doors" sexy - which is where I think you might run into OD problems with the androstenone in NPA).

Matter of fact DH wore SS at a fundraiser this weekend which involved salsa dancing, and he commented after a bit that he should have chosen something else, because 3 women in particular were just all up in his space. One refused to let go of him...I was amused, actually.

True Confessions is an a/b-nol mix, and sure to get the ladies in a chatty and friendly mood, which naturally lends itself to pickup.

My 2 cents...

As Mara explained, it has a specific effect. It works very well at attracting women, it has a definite sexual agenda. The majority of components work towards producing a euphoric effect, so as far as the nols, yes, I'd say there's enough. But if you want to produce a likable trustworthy vibe along with the sexual component (and your actual personality is not enough to enforce that perception) then you may want what you're suggesting. If you only want to be intensely sexually attractive then this could be considered all-in-one, as you say.

Edited by luna65

Hmmm....my husband mostly wears the scented pheros, since he can't be bothered with TWO applications! But I'd have to say you should try Super Sexy for Men. It's a socially sexy blend (as opposed to...say..."rip off the panties behind closed doors" sexy - which is where I think you might run into OD problems with the androstenone in NPA).

Matter of fact DH wore SS at a fundraiser this weekend which involved salsa dancing, and he commented after a bit that he should have chosen something else, because 3 women in particular were just all up in his space. One refused to let go of him...I was amused, actually.

True Confessions is an a/b-nol mix, and sure to get the ladies in a chatty and friendly mood, which naturally lends itself to pickup.

My 2 cents...

hmm i think I am tempted to go for both true Confessions and Super Sexy for men

they both sound great, especially reading the reviews for True confessions!

too hard to choose LOL

i think I am going to go with True Confessions the reason being is it sounds like Super Sexy 4 men is not coming back and not sure how many bottles you have left. I am not sure if I should get something and fall in love with it and then not be able to get anymore. Out of curiosity do you know how many bottles you have?

Also True Confessions just sounds like it is a lot of fun. It sounds like it will pair great with my NPA and then later I might order Wanted

One last question is there a way to get faster shipping? How long does it take to get to NYC on average? If I were to order today for example? I just do not see any shipping options?

Thanks

Edited by azz

Ah okay. Well, the only thing I can say about the other is that I have also become "punch-drunk" when my significant other wears Super for Men (which contains the SS4M) for long periods of time, such as an entire day as opposed to merely an evening; and that effect sort of runs counter to the effect it's meant to produce.

I've gotta get me some of this! Or SS4M if Super for men still isn't around. Of course, it might make me lonesome. Then again, maybe not.

• 4 weeks later...

I know it been a while but I ran into some financial problems.

Anyway...I just placed an order for True confessions and looking forward to testing it out and cannot wait!