New member here

Potionguy

Welcome Potionboy! Are you interested in pheros or just scents? Do you prefer the woodsier male scents, something a little sweeter (like Polo) or something fresh and clean (like Tommy)?

If you like something woodsier, PheroBoy Dominance, Elementary and Sugared Forest are good ones. For something sweeter, Woodland Man and To Soothe a Broken Heart are good ones. For something fresher, Northshore is great.

TeddyMan is a fresh, slightly sweet comforting scent and it has some cuddling pheros in it (if you want to be subtle, yet draw them to you). You can add SuperSexy for Men (SS4M) to anything for a more dominate sex attraction.

Lots of us women on the forum own SS4M purely for the effect that it has on us personally. We may wear it ourselves to put us in the mood when going out or wear before bed for some FANTASTIC dreams.

Welcome, welcome, Potionguy!!!

I can't help you with male fragrances here, but I wanted to say welcome. :)

:thbf54f4bf:

I just signed up a couple days ago. I have never tried a potion before and I'm not sure which ones to try. I took a second look at excalibur and Phero boy. Can someone tell me what the good potions are and what they can do for you? Thanks in advance.

Welcome Potionguy! I tis always good to have new people on the forum and a lil male input is definetly fun.

SB has given you some good suggestions for scents. I find the men scents here are fabulous and each guy that puts them on changes them a lil with their skin. Have fun trying them out. The samples are a good way to start and get an idea of what works well on your skin. I love PG Dominance but the others are great too :)

Welcome!!!!

I can't assist you just yet with the fragrances, as I'm still learning myself. I can make you feel :thbf54f4bf: , tho! Please, enjoy, and it's good to have you here :)

Welcome Potionguy! I tis always good to have new people on the forum and a lil male input is definetly fun.

SB has given you some good suggestions for scents. I find the men scents here are fabulous and each guy that puts them on changes them a lil with their skin. Have fun trying them out. The samples are a good way to start and get an idea of what works well on your skin. I love PG Dominance but the others are great too :)

Welcome!!!!

Samples huh? Maybe I'll look into that.

I've only tried Pheroboy and Pheroboy Dominance - love 'em both. Pheroboy is kind of young/fresh/green grassy with a warmer drydown, and has a great uplifting vibe, very fun to be around.

Pheroboy Dominance is quite masculine, more mature, deep mossy/woodsy, smoothly blended, and has a more dominant aura (similar to A314, if you're familiar with pheromone products).

I purchased the sample pack for my hubby and he really enjoyed it. If you get some that don't work for you, check out the trading post forum for those who might have the ones that you do like available for trade. There are several of us that have both women's and men's scents available for trade.

Also, don't be thrown off by the "mens" and "womens" categories. There are quite a few womens scents here that smell fantastic on men. My hubby often uses a few of mine. Check out the review threads.

The scents here do not have stabalizers, so they really do smell different on different people. I can put on a scent and then my hubby put on the same scent and you would never be able to tell it came from the same bottle.

Welcome potionguy!

I agree the samples are the way to go for a first try.....they are less expensive ($5 a pop), and the vials are double the size that most companies offer as samples.....as some of the lovelies also mentioned, you can get the men's sampler which will give you a taste of some of the more popular men's scents at an even cheaper package price......