Bacchanalia

therapygirl

AD-Bacchanalia.jpg

Bacchanalia

Let the revelry begin! A wildly indulgent potion of sexual abandon and hedonism. Five lavish Musks: dark, rare and extremely sexual; steeped in fruit wines of Peach, Apricot and Grape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
BLEND OF 5 MUSKS ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells and celebratory spells.
PEACH ~ Love, promotes fertility, happiness, abundance, marriage, longevity, wishes granted.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love, romance, passion, femininity.
GRAPE ~ Fertility, increases mental prowess, money attracting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I am going to preface this up front with it must be me.Something in this just doesn't suit my chemistry. There is an almost BO thing going on. I get the same thing with Zeigerwein (sp). If you like Zeigerwein you will like this. I'm sorry I know it's me!

Oh, I think I know what you mean now. There's an earthiness that comes through in both, like a wine sediment type scent. Though, this new one is lighter and fruitier and has a lot of musk in it - we wanted to more capture the entire hedonistic experience of Bacchanlia rather than just the booze! :D

Oh, I think I know what you mean now. There's an earthiness that comes through in both, like a wine sediment type scent. Though, this new one is lighter and fruitier and has a lot of musk in it - we wanted to more capture the entire hedonistic experience of Bacchanlia rather than just the booze! :)

OOOOOOH, I CAN'T WAIT!!! Dirty, fruity, and musky.....sounds right up my alley!!!

Oh, just you wait. The Musks in this are MUSK baby!

SO EXCITED!! You know me......the dirtier the musk, the better.....I'm a naughty girl.....

And remember I am the one it took three months to wear Sugared Honeycomb outside of the house because it was so...you know!

hehehe. I don't find Sugared Honeycomb sexy. I think it's a cozy scent. My perceptions are all frakked up - the rest of the world thinks it smells like sex...I think it smells like a fuzzy blanky...I was dropped on my nose as a child.

Now musk - I like me some musk! I am really excited about trying this one - the concept is fab.

Hopefully it will react nothing like Zigeunerwein, which smelled strongly of cat pee on me. I thought it was an evergreen note there, since I have that lovely gene that makes evergreen smell like male cat urine. Juniper is particularly offensive...

And remember I am the one it took three months to wear Sugared Honeycomb outside of the house because it was so...you know!

OMG, I STILL can't wear that out of the house, it's SOOOO sexual. I learned my lesson wearing Tea and Strumpets one afternoon, and nearly got jumped by my cab driver. (That was my first scent with a strong honey note in it.)

No, no Juniper. We haven't used Juniper in anything in ages. We have some though - in case anyone wants. :(

OMG, I STILL can't wear that out of the house, it's SOOOO sexual. I learned my lesson wearing Tea and Strumpets one afternoon, and nearly got jumped by my cab driver. (That was my first scent with a strong honey note in it.)

I never notice any response like this from guys when I wear my honey scent. Maybe I'm not wearing enough? Or maybe it's because I'm 5'9 and look like I could hold my own with most men because I carry myself like I'm the birth mother of 'Dominance' - which is why DYG is a regular for me these days. And I'm an honest to goodness honey ho. I probably have just about every honey based scent that LPMP currently makes. And it smells like sexy honey on me. Maybe I'm just not wearing enough. That HAS to be it. *shrugs*

Edited by starlitegirl

I need to get out more... and wear way more perfume. I think I go too light or my skin drinks it up. *shrugs*

But I have Une and Phero Girl I, even amped up the phero girl I with a load of cops last night when I put it in the roll on bottle since I have two of them. So I have one that's light on cops and one that could bowl the average guy over.

edited because to and too are very different words

Edited by starlitegirl

Let the revelry begin! A wildly indulgent potion of sexual abandon and hedonism. Five lavish Musks: dark, rare and extremely sexual; steeped in fruit wines of Peach, Apricot and Grape.

Wet - this is boozy fruitness. The grape came out the strongest on me initially. Reminded me of goblin goo for a minute, and then that faded into a melding of fruity booze. No musk yet.

As it dried down, I kept getting whiffs of this yummy booziness coming from my wrist. I applied a spot 1/2 the size of a dime to my wrist and the throw was impeccable (at least a three foot throw).

Complete drydown (about 3 hours later): deep musk with a fruity layer. Almost dirty, but not dirt. Not quite sweaty either, but that is the feeling I get. At this stage, it is no longer sweet. It is smells "dried". I don't know how else to describe it. The throw is still a touch sweet and primarily fruity, but when you get close the dried sweat feel is there.

Very well done!

Edited by sultry brunette

• 2 weeks later...
Wet - this is boozy fruitness. The grape came out the strongest on me initially. Reminded me of goblin goo for a minute, and then that faded into a melding of fruity booze. No musk yet.

As it dried down, I kept getting whiffs of this yummy booziness coming from my wrist. I applied a spot 1/2 the size of a dime to my wrist and the throw was impeccable (at least a three foot throw).

Complete drydown (about 3 hours later): deep musk with a fruity layer. Almost dirty, but not dirt. Not quite sweaty either, but that is the feeling I get. At this stage, it is no longer sweet. It is smells "dried". I don't know how else to describe it. The throw is still a touch sweet and primarily fruity, but when you get close the dried sweat feel is there.

Very well done!

This is one that I simply CANNOT WAIT TO TRY! It sounds like it is just so ME.....

Really!?!?! I wear Sugared Honeycomb all of the time, everywhere!

I can not possibly thank you enough for making this a permanent scent, I must have it forever! :)

Wow this is dirty...lol, it caused Quince to wrinkle his nose and say, "It's like three days at Glastonbury without having to actually attend." :KITTY_~12: But yeah, it gives me a definite scent memory...memories, actually...of those types of encounters where everyone is chemically compromised and hasn't showered in a couple days. The fruit wine notes are very much "cheap," not bad but like, Boone's Farm or whatever. I've always said M&D do a great job with wine accords, incredibly true. Buzzed on cheap wine and ready to get it on (plus, my brain keeps filling in the blanks with other things which aren't even there but were part of the experience), that's what Bacchanalia is to me. I don't know if I can wear this too much, but when my mind needs to go to that place...then this will take me there, most definitely.

I just got some of this; it is definitely interesting :)

My first reaction sniffing it in the bottle was cat pee. Bravely, I applied some to my arm and let it settle a few minutes. Wet it has a strong grapey note on top but the cat pee floats up from under it. My cat did not find it interesting in any way, BTW.

Partially dry now, the cat pee note is settling down and the fruit is becoming stronger and I think the fruit is becoming boozy. It is...interesting...weird...somewhat unpleasant and pleasant at the same time but I can't stop smelling it.

Edited to add: The husband said it smelled fruity and he liked it!

Edited by xev

apparently cat pee suites me :magicstick:

sniffing the vial, it was sharp

and there was a twang.

curiousity as to what my body would do with that got the better of me (remember i can take a pretty scent like kittenish and turn it into a goodnplenty)

so i tried it on.

wet, it smells like welches grape.

after aprox 20 min,

i cant stop sniffing.

the musk kills any BO twang on me

and it just smells out of control sexy.

Oh my....this is a dirty little scent, isn't it? It is very sexy, in a very straight-forward way.....the "after the party" scent......

I can imagine coming in a little tipsy and your mom KNOWS what you've been doing.....drinking cheap wine and having a good ol' time in the back of somebody's truck......the smell of wine and musk......dirty dirty musk.....Oh my! If you are a musk lover, you have to have this one!

I love it!

sorry but this is not for me - it did the same thing gypsy wine did - made me smell like a dirty wino bum - not good

too bad for me but great for someone else as it goes on the trades

i understand why people are saying they don't like this one, though i do.

when i first sniffed it in the vial and on my skin, it made me think of cat pee, which is not what i want to smell like at all. lol.

but i know things change once you let them sit a while and work with your chemistry, and that's just what i did.

turns out the cat pee smell is just the grape wine sediment and after i let it warm up on my skin it became more a grapey-boozey note than a cate pee one. yey!

the musk also started to come out the more it sat and the impression i'm left with is a warm, slightly grape-scented, slightly-boozey, musk i think will wear wonderfully on summer nights and at outdoor summer concerts, festivals, art fairs, etc...

what started out as cat pee actually turned out to be something quite pleasant and appealing!

Wet - this is boozy fruitness. Reminded me of goblin goo for a minute, and then that faded into a melding of fruity booze. No musk yet.

Complete drydown (about 3 hours later): deep musk with a fruity layer. Almost dirty, but not dirt.

This is quite similar on my skin as on SB....

When wet it's VERY fruity on me...It makes me think of passionfruit pavlova...The fruit is sweet and tart at the same time but I don't get wine or booze at all...

When dry after a few hours I do get some musk but nowhere near as much as I get with Sexology...It almost smells a bit like playdooh on me, plasticky clay dirtiness with a touch of fruit :unsure:

I really like it when wet (although I'm quite picky with my fruity scents) but I'm not sure about the dry down scent on me....

fascinating scent.

i can't quite get enough of it in the vial. really grape-juicy, actually also like grape 'crush' pop. underneath THIS, i smell a fruity wine, like a wine fruit-flavoured spritzer. i understand rosebud's 'passionfruit' comment, that tangy, cheek-puckering fruity taste, but in the bottle. funny, i want to say the musk in the vial are fizzy!

i'll have to let it dry down for awhile to see what happens to this unique, grape-boozy scent. i'd like to pour some into an ice-cold glass of soda-water (grenadine-like) and drink it!

eta: it dries well on me. it totally dries into grape musk. weellly nice.

i was just sniffing the vial again; i actually have a physical reaction to it- mouthwatering. the insides of my cheeks twitch!

i always get this reaction when i think about having a caesar, or i smell one ( for you US/UK gals, it's a canadian invention: clamato juice and vodka, worschester, celery salt, tabasco. one of my fave drinks, extra spicy).

back to bacchanalia: this could be a full bottle for me. later. i'm too broke right now!

Edited by cyberianhussy

fascinating scent.

i can't quite get enough of it in the vial. really grape-juicy, actually also like grape 'crush' pop. underneath THIS, i smell a fruity wine, like a wine fruit-flavoured spritzer. i understand rosebud's 'passionfruit' comment, that tangy, cheek-puckering fruity taste, but in the bottle. funny, i want to say the musk in the vial are fizzy!

i'll have to let it dry down for awhile to see what happens to this unique, grape-boozy scent. i'd like to pour some into an ice-cold glass of soda-water (grenadine-like) and drink it!

I am wearing this one today myself......drydown is really nice on me.....dirty but nice.....I do love the dirty ones!

• 3 weeks later...

OMFG, I cannot get past the first five minutes of this. It doesn't smell like booze, it doesn't smell like musk, it doesn't even smell like dirt. It smells like pure raunch. I don't ever need to go to THIS place. *clutches throat* Somebody take my sample, please!

I am with Nightlife on this one.. to me it smells like a garbage truck... see told you my sniffer was bad..lol

in other words.. gross.

• 2 weeks later...

woo boy! Pretty stinky in the vial,interesting but not really for me. The fruits in it remind me of goblin goo.Must be the peach and grape together. I get the cat pee thing in both of them, something that also smells kind of sweaty and sometimes occurs in blackberry scents as well. However I love blackberry and I love goblin goo but this just isn't my fave.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

Try layering this one with one of the honey scents....like Sugared Honeycomb or the like....I like it by itself, but today I tried layering it with Naughty Sweet and Dirty, and it is actually quite lovely....

Try layering this one with one of the honey scents....like Sugared Honeycomb or the like....I like it by itself, but today I tried layering it with Naughty Sweet and Dirty, and it is actually quite lovely....

i guess its you and me with this one,Dolly.

it needs to dry-down on me, but when it does it rocks.

i guess its you and me with this one,Dolly.

it needs to dry-down on me, but when it does it rocks.

I guess we're just "dirty girls"......LOL.... :PIGEON~12::lightsaber1:

• 3 weeks later...
OMFG, I cannot get past the first five minutes of this. It doesn't smell like booze, it doesn't smell like musk, it doesn't even smell like dirt. It smells like pure raunch. I don't ever need to go to THIS place. *clutches throat* Somebody take my sample, please!

Hmmmm... Pure raunch you say? I need some. I love musk, honey scents and seXXXy scents.

~Planning my next order and I must current is in the mail~ Muahahaha.

Edited by DeliberateAngel

• 4 months later...

Well, I finally got my filthy, greedy hands on a bottle (actually 2) and am ~in love~. I cannot explain this but, on me, it totally reminds me of BPAL's Blood Kiss. It HAS to have the same musk, the one BPAL lists as "feral musk." The one I am in love with and would love to bathe in...... It also has a similar wine note which I love to.

This smells like fruit in the bottle. Wet I smell the musk I love so and wine, it's light yet raunchy. It makes me picture some woman who is free spirited and sexy, having fun and drinking wine.

Its like an drunken orgy in a bottle :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

This starts out "darker" smelling and then "lightens" up. I have the ~weirdest~ body chemistry. I love this and Cheap Girls and alot of people say they don't work for them. A majority of the popular scents ~do not~ work with my body chemistry.

• 2 months later...
Ok, I am going to preface this up front with it must be me.Something in this just doesn't suit my chemistry. There is an almost BO thing going on. I get the same thing with Zeigerwein (sp). If you like Zeigerwein you will like this. I'm sorry I know it's me!

Oh no, it's not just TG who gets that "BO" vibe, I get it too. Which is too bad because the wine/fruit notes are dark, juicy and beautiful. For some reason it's weirdly fascinating, probably because of the whole raunch thing, and the BO does fade considerably on the drydown....I'm going to have to try this again.

So this was one of extra full size samples. I'm goin to say my Merry christmas gif from the ladies :(

I did get a sweet BO vibe. I'm not knocking it however, as I don't wear proper "deo." & I always have a glass or 3 of wine while I'm getting ready to go out. This must be what I smell like by the end of the night. My suspicions were confirmed when my dear husband smelled it & commented on how much he liked 'this one'. If this is TT bait I need a full size spiked w/ Lace. stat!!!

Edited by Beccah1

I am with deliberate angel, this scent doesnt smell like BO on me, I have asked.

its magical, i like this one alot but need more occasions to have a musky/dirtygirl scent going on.

the wine in it smells rich, like what money would smell like if it turned itself into a nymph.

weird, but thats what I get.

I think im sticking with foody until I start getting out again.

• 11 months later...

I'm really likin' this one too ( thanks for sharing Beccah!) At first I get cat pee/musk. Then it turns more into BO, then finally it becomes a beautiful soft musk. I think this one is so romantic. I don't really get the "dirty" vibe during dry down but I think it's because my skin chemistry makes it so soft.