Sorceress

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this is incredible. What Sorcerer doesn't have in butteriness, Sorceress does. It is like LP Black, toned down on the Patchouli with some yummy pink added. I am a horrible reviewer, but I know what I like, and I like this! I could smell it all day!

I ordered a full sz of this. Is it really that nice ? I'm jealous !

The main difference for me, between the two, in terms of scent...Sorceress is more floral, in that there is an added sweetness (though personally I don't think "pink," so much as just "sweet"). But it has the same aura in that you can tell both scents come from the same source. Sorceress does have a feminine sensiblity to it, but still the same commanding concept as Sorcerer.

They're both just so awesome, really.

Yep, I really, really like this. I don't get LP Black from this, it reminds me a *tad* of Insight Potion in two ways - 1) the way the notes play hide-and-seek on my skin and 2) the notes there is a sweetness is almost fruity (wearable fruit, for me...unusual!), resins, something nutty, almost "chewy", a lovely floral weaving in and out...and the Dom pheros were just what I needed to get me through today. Wow, this is something!

I really hope this doesn't resemble LP Black much, cause...I don't like it!!! *braces for impact*

I really hope this doesn't resemble LP Black much, cause...I don't like it!!! *braces for impact*

To my nose and on my skin? No... The more I wore it yesterday, the more it reminded me of the warm woodiness of Bravado, with a bit of Insight-like fruit/nuttiness... Resembling neither, but giving that feel to me. I *like* another Bravado-like potion...

Under her spell... Dark resinous ingredients for power and passion. A magickal spell oil of Resins, Spice, Florals and Musk, made for her with the addition of our Dominance for Women pheromone blend. The Sorceress is queen of all she surveys...

This doesn't remind me of LP Black at all... Perhaps different skin chemistry...

This is like a musky shadow, lurking around the edges of consciousness. It smells like I would think a shadow should smell. Musky, mysterious, almost dusty (but not quite), and grey. The dusty feel comes from the spices. It is not the typical spicy, it is more of a dry dusty spice. The florals feel "grey" to me. Not dark, and definately not springy or heavy. They are like a shadow of spring. I know this is a very vauge review, but I just can't get more specific. The best I can do is musky shadow... Always there, but always in the background. Watching and waiting.

Edited by sultry brunette

This doesn't remind me of LP Black at all... Perhaps different skin chemistry...

This is like a musky shadow, lurking around the edges of consciousness. It smells like I would think a shadow should smell. Musky, mysterious, almost dusty (but not quite), and grey. The dusty feel comes from the spices. It is not the typical spicy, it is more of a dry dusty spice. The florals feel "grey" to me. Not dark, and definately not springy or heavy. They are like a shadow of spring. I know this is a very vauge review, but I just can't get more specific. The best I can do is musky shadow... Always there, but always in the background. Watching and waiting.

Don't sell yourself short SB !! your description alone gives me a HUGE smile 04.gif knowing that I purchased a full btl unsniffed, hope we have the same body chemistry, and I think we have some similar tastes.

Don't sell yourself short SB !! your description alone gives me a HUGE smile 04.gif knowing that I purchased a full btl unsniffed, hope we have the same body chemistry, and I think we have some similar tastes.

This is the one scent that I purchased in full-size. I don't think that you will be disappointed. :)

To my nose and on my skin? No... The more I wore it yesterday, the more it reminded me of the warm woodiness of Bravado, with a bit of Insight-like fruit/nuttiness... Resembling neither, but giving that feel to me. I *like* another Bravado-like potion...

Well, that's comforting. What SB said too. I may like this more than I originally suspected then! A full bottle will probably be acquired.

I bought a full size unsniffed too.....I think it is gonna be just FAB! And, it has dominance pheros, too.....BONUS!!

This starts out with a sweet tone to it in the vial and upon initial application, but once it dries down it is deeply resinous and spicy...somewhat reminscent of Raven's Secret Weapon. But not in a loud sort of way, if anything it is very toned down in regards to the Dominance mix, much like the original fragrance used for PG: D was for me.

O! M! G! I just received my box today, so I am testing about 4 different scents right now.....as soon as I smelled this one, I knew I was going to NEEEEEED another bottle! And, after it dried down, so I could make sure it didn't go wonky on me, I went right in and ordered one! So glad I bought a full one unsniffed! It is all I could have hoped for, and then some.

It is deep and rich, resinous and spicy, but VERY well balanced. I think I am going to SWIM in this one......I need 5 or 6 more bottles, I think! Hey Mara and Danna, can I get this in a 25 gallon drum?

This scent is truly intoxicating.....I could not stop sniffing it all day! I am trying it out on my darlin' tonight! Layered with Essence Oil, in fact.....heh.....

It is a BIT reminscent of LP Black, at certain times during the drydown, but not completely....VERY NICE!

Edited by Dolly

oh yeah ! I got this yesterday and it's so much better than I imagined ! I think I deserve a second bottle :001_302: . Can't wait to try it out w/SP !

oh yeah ! I got this yesterday and it's so much better than I imagined ! I think I deserve a second bottle ;) . Can't wait to try it out w/SP !

My man LOVED it last night! And it covers the Essence Oil VERY WELL.....I am glad I have another bottle coming.....

Sweet dried incense, a bit of florals and i do get the reminder of Lp Black but not really that Dolly mentioned

on me it's very light and i have to get real close to get the scent

Don't get mad ppl but I tried this one and even though it is nice and sweet on me my skin sucks this one dry... It does not stay sweet and sexy on me like sorcerer does....but it still is pretty yummy....There is one scent that does stay with me but I just have not figured out what it is...yet =(

Don't get mad ppl but I tried this one and even though it is nice and sweet on me my skin sucks this one dry... It does not stay sweet and sexy on me like sorcerer does....but it still is pretty yummy....There is one scent that does stay with me but I just have not figured out what it is...yet =(

Everybody has a different skin chemistry....some may work for you, while others won't.....that is part of the fun of this type of artisan perfumery....

Well even if something is formulated for men, if it works with your chemistry, then wear it, it shouldn't matter. I think labelling things as "unisex" is helpful sometimes, but no one needs the "permission" of that type of labelling to wear a more masculine fragrance. Wear what you like, wear what makes you happy, and that's all that matters.

I'm on my way to the store now to buy a full sized bottle of this. As soon as I receive it I'll wear it while gazing into my new crystal ball I bought a month or so ago. My ball looks just like the illustration on the bottle and that for me means that I must have it.

I'm on my way to the store now to buy a full sized bottle of this. As soon as I receive it I'll wear it while gazing into my new crystal ball I bought a month or so ago. My ball looks just like the illustration on the bottle and that for me means that I must have it.

I had ordered a full sized bottle unsniffed and liked it so well that I ordered TWO more!

OH My. I can't wait to receive mine. I already have Wildflower but can't wait to be the "queen of all I survey"

It is really good......my man loved this one on me.....

oh yum!

i love this one!

i have a big question, might sound silly: Does sorceress smell at all like LP red? I have ordered a bottle of red, it's coming, i'm now getting rather broke and don't want to buy a scent that is similar to red. i ask this because i smell cinnamon. i know red has other ingredients. sorceress is fantastic, i prefer having scents that don't remind me of other scents.

tanks too much gals.

oh yum!

i love this one!

i have a big question, might sound silly: Does sorceress smell at all like LP red? I have ordered a bottle of red, it's coming, i'm now getting rather broke and don't want to buy a scent that is similar to red. i ask this because i smell cinnamon. i know red has other ingredients. sorceress is fantastic, i prefer having scents that don't remind me of other scents.

tanks too much gals.

I don't get LP Red from this.....this one reminds me a LITTLE of LP Black because of the resins.....

I don't get LP Red from this.....this one reminds me a LITTLE of LP Black because of the resins.....

Oooo yummy!

I just asked M&D for a sample of LP Black....been meaning to try this for the longest time ..

And, even though I think sorceress is sweet it doesn't smell like LP RED...I get alot of sweet cinnamon and vanilla whereas sorceress something sweet but different...in a good way...

merci beaucoup dolly,

eeeeeexcellent, now i will add sorceress to my full bottle purchase.

i particularly love this blend for it's spicy, toned-down skin scent. it is spicy in general with a good whiff of cinnamon. SB mentioned it as having a greyness; i agree, there is an elusive smoothness to it. 2 hours later it is a subtle, spicy skin-scent. is ther musk? it melds beautifully.

it is superbly bewitching!

that's it, i'm ordering a full bottle. the 'dominance' phero will come in handy.

eta: u beat me j#'s! thanks also for confirming wot' dolly said. i have a bottle of black and it is gorgeous: sweet, dark gooey patch and vanilla, yummy, sexy intense. i bet you'll love it, i do!

Edited by cyberianhussy

hey!

i'm mrs. kravitz!

who the heck is she anyways?

just wanted to add, i LOOOOVE sorceress. more and more. in the vial there is a soft, watereyness (what?! spelling is down the tube) to this fragrance, it warms up on my skin and becomes cinnaminey, (here we go again with the spelling, oy vay) with a gentle mix of spices (nutmeg, allspice. hmm).

i seem to exclaim, "aaah" evertime i sniff the vial and want to put some on, however i must sniff away at some of the other fragrant gems i have.

so pleased with myself that i bought a bottle.

thanks danna,

i'm embarassed that i didn't know who she was.

'bewitched' was my thing, when i was a twerp. i used to scrunch up my nose all the time....ah, the memories of childhood.

perhaps i am somewhat like madame kravitz in my old age now.

add a vodka, diet coke in my hand and stick me out on the front lawn.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this one more and more each time I wear it......rich, spicy, and resinous.....it is just sooooooo incredibly yummy! And I love the Dominance pheros!

• 2 weeks later...

I received a sample of Sorceress with my last order and oh wow do I love it!

It has good staying power to, I can apply it in the morning after my shower and its still there the next morning and it mellows down really well on my skin to and by late evening Sorceress is still working by putting out a sweet sensual sexy scent, love it and my friend Si, well he really likes this one to, I can't ware BI, CB or EW around him because he really gets strongly affected by them, so Sorceress is perfect to wear around him and I love it.....