Sorceress

I received a sample of Sorceress with my last order and oh wow do I love it!

It has good staying power to, I can apply it in the morning after my shower and its still there the next morning and it mellows down really well on my skin to and by late evening Sorceress is still working by putting out a sweet sensual sexy scent, love it and my friend Si, well he really likes this one to, I can't ware BI, CB or EW around him because he really gets strongly affected by them, so Sorceress is perfect to wear around him and I love it.....

Glad this is a winner for you...I do like sorceress as well...if you have some shady lady and cuddlebunny try it layered together...fantastic

also CherryRose...I see that you are pretty new here...welcome and I know you will love the forum and the folks as much as you do the LP's... I am going to send you a small package in the next couple weeks okay... I will request ya email when I am ready

WELCOME lady!

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad this is a winner for you...I do like sorceress as well...if you have some shady lady and cuddlebunny try it layered together...fantastic

also CherryRose...I see that you are pretty new here...welcome and I know you will love the forum and the folks as much as you do the LP's... I am going to send you a small package in the next couple weeks okay... I will request ya email when I am ready

WELCOME lady!

djac

Thank you for such a warm WELCOME!

I don't have Shady Lady yet, but I'm thinking about Hotter Than Hell and maybe have it amped up with a bit of Est and then just put on some EW with it...

But not sure if I should add anything to it, because it could change the scent to much....

~CherryRose~

Thank you for such a warm WELCOME!

I don't have Shady Lady yet, but I'm thinking about Hotter Than Hell and maybe have it amped up with a bit of Est and then just put on some EW with it...

But not sure if I should add anything to it, because it could change the scent to much....

~CherryRose~

Hey Cherryrose

Wow...sounds like a great combo/mix here, the hotter than hell with EST and EOW,

Not sure how much it would change the scent though as EOW does have a scent, but something tells me the Hotter than hell can prolly hold its own with the covering... do you have hotter than hell yet?

I don't have Hotter than hell yet, but have a bottle on the way and so I can't say what it smells like...only that I knew I wanted a bottle soon as I saw the label(no description yet)... I think I am going to purchase another bottle when the April releases come up and have it amped with unscented cougar or EST...I'd have it amped with Pheromone X if that one ever does come to fruition

I am no longer a newbie to pheros per se, but that darn EOW is just too much for me still :rockon: ...hehehe

djac

Hey Cherryrose

Wow...sounds like a great combo/mix here, the hotter than hell with EST and EOW,

Not sure how much it would change the scent though as EOW does have a scent, but something tells me the Hotter than hell can prolly hold its own with the covering... do you have hotter than hell yet?

I don't have Hotter than hell yet, but have a bottle on the way and so I can't say what it smells like...only that I knew I wanted a bottle soon as I saw the label(no description yet)... I think I am going to purchase another bottle when the April releases come up and have it amped with unscented cougar or EST...I'd have it amped with Pheromone X if that one ever does come to fruition

I am no longer a newbie to pheros per se, but that darn EOW is just too much for me still :) ...hehehe

djac

Hey djac

My bottle of Hotter Than Hell is on its way to, along with Sorceress, oh yea that label is something ant it, makes you think there's a little wicked fun to be had doesn't it!

I like anything with cops EW in it especially BI CB and Sexology and I'm getting good results to and I'm able to cover it nicely, but I have to be careful wearing anything with cops in it around my friend SI, because he turns into a flurtacious Wolf with one to many hands and he has never ever acted like that before so I know its got to be the cops, because he has always respected the boundary lines of friendship, but if cops are in the mix he forgets all about boundary lines....

I didn't think cops would have that strong of an affect, but I was wrong and when they say it puts out a DO ME NOW vibe, it really does....at lest for Si it does!

~CherryRose~

Hey djac

My bottle of Hotter Than Hell is on its way to, along with Sorceress, oh yea that label is something ant it, makes you think there's a little wicked fun to be had doesn't it!

I like anything with cops EW in it especially BI CB and Sexology and I'm getting good results to and I'm able to cover it nicely, but I have to be careful wearing anything with cops in it around my friend SI, because he turns into a flurtacious Wolf with one to many hands and he has never ever acted like that before so I know its got to be the cops, because he has always respected the boundary lines of friendship, but if cops are in the mix he forgets all about boundary lines....

I didn't think cops would have that strong of an affect, but I was wrong and when they say it puts out a DO ME NOW vibe, it really does....at lest for Si it does!

~CherryRose~

Sorceress...oh yeah, I think that would be lovely and work really well...and regarding him turning into a flirtatious wolf, all hands...bet ya bottom dollar sexology has a whole lot to do with that...hehehe...I did a comment on one of the threads (not sure which) about how Sexology turns my TG into a very animal of sorts...hehehe

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Sorceress...oh yeah, I think that would be lovely and work really well...and regarding him turning into a flirtatious wolf, all hands...bet ya bottom dollar sexology has a whole lot to do with that...hehehe...I did a comment on one of the threads (not sure which) about how Sexology turns my TG into a very animal of sorts...hehehe

djac

I had made a post a while back about sexology.....my honey is always affectionate, but normally very G rated around the kids (I have a 10 yr old and he has an 11 and 12).....Well, one evening he came to visit, and I was standing in the kitchen talking to my son while he was doing his homework. I had my hair up in a bun to keep it out of my way, and just happened to be bathed in sexology......my man walks up behind me, puts his arms around my waist, and then starts LICKING the back of my neck! I have decided to reserve Sexology for the times when the kids are not around!

I had made a post a while back about sexology.....my honey is always affectionate, but normally very G rated around the kids (I have a 10 yr old and he has an 11 and 12).....Well, one evening he came to visit, and I was standing in the kitchen talking to my son while he was doing his homework. I had my hair up in a bun to keep it out of my way, and just happened to be bathed in sexology......my man walks up behind me, puts his arms around my waist, and then starts LICKING the back of my neck! I have decided to reserve Sexology for the times when the kids are not around!

See I'm not imagining...at first I thought I was, but I get these results every time I wear the Sexology phero... At least I do know this is not one to include in any kind of work mix...fo shizzle

djac

It's not just the phero - the scent is practically obscene, LOL!

Try the unscented Sexology phero when it comes out - I bet you'll be able to use it in wider circumstances than you can get away with the scented variety.

It's not just the phero - the scent is practically obscene, LOL!

Try the unscented Sexology phero when it comes out - I bet you'll be able to use it in wider circumstances than you can get away with the scented variety.

How did I miss this post...yep, I can't wait to try the UN Sexology... I am already on board with splits with Therapy Girl for this one

You guys did good with this...course the last three months have been wonderful

djac

This definitely reminds me of LP: Black, though the carnation twists the blend into submission with its airy, spicy notes. One of the spiciest carnations I've smelled, though it never goes over into cooking spices like clove. I really like this scent paired with the LP pheremone blend. Smells quite nice together.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very excited as I am making a wee order of this, Bosom Bows and Nymph today as a wee birthday present for myself :D

I fell for Sorceress at first sniff. On me, the scent is much softer than I imagined it would be but I love it even more for that. The patch provides a warm velvety base and the musk, vanilla and amber combine to make an almost candied pink musk which the carnation's spicy dryness complements perfectly. I'm not sure its affect on others yet, but it's certainly had an effect on me!

I was a latecomer to this scent. It is awesome. I just scored another bottle. Wow, this is spicy, phero goodness. I have to be really careful with carnation because it just explodes on me, but this is very delicately balanced. Perfect! ^_^

I was a latecomer to this scent. It is awesome. I just scored another bottle. Wow, this is spicy, phero goodness. I have to be really careful with carnation because it just explodes on me, but this is very delicately balanced. Perfect! ^_^

Yep, me too... first wearing I thought "hrm, interesting". Second wearing? I totally fell in love w/it. I wonder if it needed a few weeks to peak? I had to go full bottle before it's gone...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure why this one reminds me of brown sugar and clove, given that neither of those two ingredients are actually IN the perfume, but oh wow, this is wonderful! My sample vial hasn't left my side for two days now, and because the scent fades in an hour or two on my skin, I keep applying more just to smell the spicy yumminess. Patchouli and carnation usually don't work for me as perfume notes, either, so it's a really nice surprise.

My bf is extremely stressed and overworked right now, and usually when he has a big project with a tight deadline, his focus stays on the job even in times (like before bed) when he could relax. In the past few days, though, I cuddle up to him when it's time to rest, and his attention is instantly on me rather than the work.

I really loved Phero Girl: Dominance because I tend to be a shy person, and it made me feel very sexy and confident. He didn't like the scent, though, and I sent my bottle on its way a while back. So I'm really glad to have found a delicious fragrance to carry this wonderful Dominance pheromone blend! I think Sorceress will be a bottle purchase in the near future.

I'm not sure why this one reminds me of brown sugar and clove, given that neither of those two ingredients are actually IN the perfume, but oh wow, this is wonderful! My sample vial hasn't left my side for two days now, and because the scent fades in an hour or two on my skin, I keep applying more just to smell the spicy yumminess. Patchouli and carnation usually don't work for me as perfume notes, either, so it's a really nice surprise.

My bf is extremely stressed and overworked right now, and usually when he has a big project with a tight deadline, his focus stays on the job even in times (like before bed) when he could relax. In the past few days, though, I cuddle up to him when it's time to rest, and his attention is instantly on me rather than the work.

I really loved Phero Girl: Dominance because I tend to be a shy person, and it made me feel very sexy and confident. He didn't like the scent, though, and I sent my bottle on its way a while back. So I'm really glad to have found a delicious fragrance to carry this wonderful Dominance pheromone blend! I think Sorceress will be a bottle purchase in the near future.

Sorceress is a lovely scent.....the pheros are a bonus! I have 3 bottles of it, personally.....it is definitely a great perfume!

Oh, gosh, having it in a body cream sounds incredible, but all of the formulas have shea or shea oil in them. I don't have a bad allergy to shea per se, but am sensitive enough to it that using a shea-containing cream over time leaves me with tight, scaly, unhappy skin. I think I'll consider it in the massage oil, though...mmmmmm. :lol:

• 2 months later...

OK, now here is a reaction I have noted TWICE while using Sorceress....

My second husband, who is my child's father, is normally an ASS. Big one. Both times that I have worn Sorceress around him, the "meeting" has started off with his attitude, but within literal MOMENTS of him being within range of the Sorceress (and the DOM pheros, of course), he turns into a little puppy dog, telling me how GRATEFUL he is for everything I am doing, what a good job I am doing with our child, how great of a mother I am......don't get me wrong, I AM all of these things (or so I'd like to believe), but he would NEVER say so. NEVER.

I am left standing there thinking WTF? Both times, it was an almost identical experience. Experiences in the interim with no Dominance, have been no different from the status quo....he is his usual self....overbearing, egotistical, asshole-ish to the supreme....

That's because you ARE dahling!

MUAH!

I know that, and you know that.....he KNOWS it, but would never admit it.....he prefers to act an ass.....

Got two bottles of this coming my way, thanks to the sale. Your comments, Dolly, make me think it's going to be just what I need right now.

Great stuff. I think you'll love it.

I'm very excited as I am making a wee order of this, Bosom Bows and Nymph today as a wee birthday present for myself :w00t:

I fell for Sorceress at first sniff. On me, the scent is much softer than I imagined it would be but I love it even more for that. The patch provides a warm velvety base and the musk, vanilla and amber combine to make an almost candied pink musk which the carnation's spicy dryness complements perfectly. I'm not sure its affect on others yet, but it's certainly had an effect on me!

My Sorceress came today! I am so thrilled with the scent, and ViolentKitten's review expresses so well how the scent reacts on me. No chance to see how it will work on others until the first of the week, but I'll be wearing it to work on Monday for sure.

My Sorceress came today! I am so thrilled with the scent, and ViolentKitten's review expresses so well how the scent reacts on me. No chance to see how it will work on others until the first of the week, but I'll be wearing it to work on Monday for sure.

Let me give you my review on effects. I tried BB on my (foreigm) female boss. To no avail. However, w/ sorceress I have great effects. She is more likely to respect what i have to say about things. It is mahvelous. People are less likely to argue w/ me also. Being that I am 5 ft. tall & 110lbs., I think that it just gives me a 'taller' & more in charge presence. Pray there is a rebrew when this runs out.

Thanks, Beccah. I think Sorceress is going to be just what I need.

I brought up a longstanding issue at work that everybody complained about but no one had the backbone to do anything about . . . got the issue corrected, but having upset the apple cart (so to speak), I'm the one whose name was mud for a while. It's getting better, but I think Sorceress is going to help restore the balance faster.

And, having said that, I would do it all over again in the same way, even with the consequences being what they've been.

It's all good.

Let me give you my review on effects. I tried BB on my (foreigm) female boss. To no avail. However, w/ sorceress I have great effects. She is more likely to respect what i have to say about things. It is mahvelous. People are less likely to argue w/ me also. Being that I am 5 ft. tall & 110lbs., I think that it just gives me a 'taller' & more in charge presence. Pray there is a rebrew when this runs out.

Don't count on a re-brew.....BUT Beccah, you must get thee a bottle of Unscented Dominance.....that is the phero that is in Sorceress, and you can layer it with anything, or even wear it straight-up, because it isn't one of the overly stinky ones.....I will never be without it.....

• 1 month later...

My hubby loves this one - on him! I know it's out of stock, but can anyone recommend another LP that is close to Sorceress? I see a lot of comparisons to LP Black but he didn't go for that one at all.

Edited by Carrie

My hubby loves this one - on him! I know it's out of stock, but can anyone recommend another LP that is close to Sorceress? I see a lot of comparisons to LP Black but he didn't go for that one at all.

I think Luna recomended Crimson Black amped w/ Dominance.

• 1 month later...

I SOOOOOOOO love the Sorceress....I am going to be so BAD this weekend.....I am "flipping the script" on my man just a bit.....he is "used to" my signature being either LAM/BAM or BI......every now and then I will throw in some SS or Dom, but not often.....

He and I are moving our Thanksgiving dinner from Thursday to Saturday due to scheduling issues, and will most likely be ALL ALONE....hehe....I have taken a pre-loaded alcohol bottle, added 4 samples of Sorceress, a ml or two of unscented Dominance, and then *about* 45 drops of Essence Oil (more or less....probably more).....Muahahahahahahahahaaaaa.....obviously this bottle will never be used with my accounting clients, as I have just turned it into a seriously sexual mix.....but I have 2 bottels with just straight Dom for work purposes, so it's all good......this one is for "funzies"....

Edited by Dolly

I SOOOOOOOO love the Sorceress....I am going to be so BAD this weekend.....I am "flipping the script" on my man just a bit.....he is "used to" my signature being either LAM/BAM or BI......every now and then I will throw in some SS or Dom, but not often.....

He and I are moving our Thanksgiving dinner from Thursday to Saturday due to scheduling issues, and will most likely be ALL ALONE....hehe....I have taken a pre-loaded alcohol bottle, added 4 samples of Sorceress, a ml or two of unscented Dominance, and then *about* 45 drops of Essence Oil (more or less....probably more).....Muahahahahahahahahaaaaa.....obviously this bottle will never be used with my accounting clients, as I have just turned it into a seriously sexual mix.....but I have 2 bottels with just straight Dom for work purposes, so it's all good......this one is for "funzies"....

OMG!

I wore my alcohol-based, sexed-up Sorceress mix yesterday......DING DING DING DING!!!! This is a winner! I got within range of my man, and he was salivating all over me......he loves a woman with a dominant phero signature....always has! We went to buy two new tires for my car, and as we were standing there, one of the mchanics said, "I smell incense." I said, "It's just my perfume." He says....."Wow. I like that. Smells REALLY good." So I knew that the dominance pheros were getting out there too. No issues with the guys ripping us off, fudging on the price they had quoted me on the phone, or anything. They were all very good little boys. Just like they should have been.

My man? ALL OVER ME. ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. I could not keep him off of me....not that I really WANTED to, but at some point during the night, I needed to rest! I need more alcohol-based DOM. Lots and LOTS of it!

OMG!

I wore my alcohol-based, sexed-up Sorceress mix yesterday......DING DING DING DING!!!! This is a winner! I got within range of my man, and he was salivating all over me......he loves a woman with a dominant phero signature....always has! We went to buy two new tires for my car, and as we were standing there, one of the mchanics said, "I smell incense." I said, "It's just my perfume." He says....."Wow. I like that. Smells REALLY good." So I knew that the dominance pheros were getting out there too. No issues with the guys ripping us off, fudging on the price they had quoted me on the phone, or anything. They were all very good little boys. Just like they should have been.

My man? ALL OVER ME. ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. I could not keep him off of me....not that I really WANTED to, but at some point during the night, I needed to rest! I need more alcohol-based DOM. Lots and LOTS of it!

I'll be dying to see your reviews if you choose to get the Leather - wondering how the Dom with Est would work... :10_small16:

Since you *know* the Dom works - would be curious how the Est would alter his reaction...

I'll be dying to see your reviews if you choose to get the Leather - wondering how the Dom with Est would work... :10_small16:

Since you *know* the Dom works - would be curious how the Est would alter his reaction...

I am sure it will depend on how much Est is in the Leather.....he reacts well to the amount that is in BI.....sometimes the Est in Sexology is too much though.....I have gotten good and not so good reactions from him.....

I get honey from this ultimately, the initial notes don't last that long on me but I do love the feeling I get from the pherosin this, I feel much more confident. Not sure how much effect they have had on others...I will report back if I get anything extreme.