What's in Super Sexy?

It's interesting to see how people explain the functions and interpret what each individual pheremone contribute to the overall feel of the blend, and I was hoping someone would do the same for Super Sexy. (Or direct me to it?) There are some that look pretty new to me. (Sodium sulfate is a pheremone?)

Pheremones: estratetraenol, alpha- androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone, sodium sulfate, tetrahydrodeoxy- corticosterone, androstanone.

The true experts will of course provide better explanations but primarily you've got the EST and a-nol, which are deep connectors, in my experience. It's been discussed fairly widely what those two can do when it comes to the XYs.

It's interesting to see how people explain the functions and interpret what each individual pheremone contribute to the overall feel of the blend, and I was hoping someone would do the same for Super Sexy. (Or direct me to it?) There are some that look pretty new to me. (Sodium sulfate is a pheremone?)

Pheremones: estratetraenol, alpha- androstenol, dehydroepiandrosterone, sodium sulfate, tetrahydrodeoxy- corticosterone, androstanone.

I'm sure Dolly or Ail will weigh in - but Shelly *thinks*

Est - = mood elevator for men, encourages bonding

Alpha Nol = in this application - not so much about smiley happy people but a "youthful" glow

Not sure about the 'Rone and None at the end

The T-Dhoc as the second to last - is the molecule Ail was saying resets the "cerebral goal posts" (LOVE that) and gives you a chance to have second first impressions

Again - It's a Shelly thinks - not a Shelly knows. :-)

Actually, I think that the comma should have come AFTER the sodium sulfate.

dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate = Isn't that DHEA?

DHEA is, as far as I understand it, the hormone that makes women's periods coincide when they live together, so is considered a bonding chemical, amongst a host of other things... right?

Soon, children.... the definitive answers are coming soon...

Soon, children.... the definitive answers are coming soon...

This is the very first time I've ever called another woman a tease.

Sheesh.

Wants to buy Ail's new goodies. Wants to know what the goodies are. Wants my precious.

I'm all dressed up and no where to go. Honestly - I'm starting to feel like a man.

Well ok - only kid of sort of and only around this topic - but you get the point.

Edited by Shelly B