True Confessions

I know that TC contains Alpha and Beta Androstenols...does anyone know the ratio of alpha:beta? Is it 50:50? I'm trying to figure out how to compare it to IH & IO from Androtics....IH is 30:70 alpha:beta & IO is 70:30 I believe...is TC similar to one of these of completely different?

I saw the post that said unscented pheros have 1mg/1mL... but how much of the 1mg is alpha & how much is beta??

TC is equivalent to Come Talk to Me from Androtics I believe. Good stuff. I find the TC lasts longer, and thank god is not Neroli scented!

Yeah, I love the oil based phero's! Neroli I find OK, I can easily cover it with my regular perfume :(

TC is equivalent to Come Talk to Me from Androtics I believe. Good stuff. I find the TC lasts longer, and thank god is not Neroli scented!

True Confessions weighs in WAYYYY heavier on B-Nol than A-Nol - very deliberately, hence the name.... When we discussed the creation of the formula with Dr. Stone, that was a stipulation, as it's essential to weight the "ingredients" in this way in order to ramp up and emphasise BOTH the deep bonding AND the "Liquid Truth-serum" effect B-Nol in HEAVY doses, affects.

It's MUCH more potent than CTTM2 and is one you should be VERY careful of, if you are prone to motormouth. Apply away from your face, and to the hair or back of the neck if you want to avoid as much of the self-effects as possible.

Apply to the back of the hands, or back of the wrists to get the maximum exposure to others if you are a "hand-talker" or to the backs of your knees if you are wearing a short skirt or shorts..

Blessings

Ail )O(