Shelly B's White Orchid Amber and Musk

Shelly B

In the interest of full disclosure - this is one of my PE's.

With that said - I had Shelly B's HAM (Honey Amber and Musk - could we get a less gross acronmyn ladies - SERIOUSLY?) on one arm and Shelly B's White Orchid Amber and Musk on the other.

If Honey Amber and Musk is the black sheep of the family - riding in on a Fat Boy and black leather pants - White Orchid Amber Musk is her publicly well behaved and privately naughty younger sister.

Opening with a big burst of Orchids - which stay LONG, LARGE and sweet for at least two hours - but fading over time to a warm sweet skin smell.

Not as my beloved Luna says of HAM (seriously - something a tad less porky? Have Ya'll looked at a HAM?! If so - I am mortally offended. My beloved Honey Amber Musk does NOT smell like a remote porcine orificace.) - a smell of f*ing...

And in a different post someone alluded to the smell of the proverbial sausage. Really - I'm back to the pork thing. I'm not against pork as a religious violation - CATHOLIC and my oinky friends are a welcome food - and YET - I'm still offended.

Anywhoo....

Once the big burst of Orchids mellows down - it's the swish of your hips - as you wear a trampy bustier - under your church dress. To everyone in the room - the angelic smile is about faith. To you - in your lace thong with a quick release and your smokin' bustier - all underneath your somber dress - you might be going to hell - but you'll do it with a smile. Even if it only looks angelic.

That's White Orchid Amber Musk. No one else knows how naughty you are. Or about the tattoo on your shoulder. They don't have to. But in the end. It's sexy. Partially because only you know.

And I've huffed the White Orchid Amber Musk arm all day.

And if I could add - the lucky few I allowed to huff my WhOAM arm today - LOVED it.

Which - is a testament to Mara and Dana.

ROTFLMAO!!!! :666:

Wow, Shelly - I hope you're planning on writing a couple of descriptions for Designing August!!!

tooo tooo tooo funny.....

Here's a promise - If you send me sniffies in advance - and I can let the random men in my office huff my arm (which the DH and God only knows HR are likely to object to) I'll work on some descriptions.

Deal? :-)

Hey I gave you the perfect name for that one!

Since we have more time this year...we might get lucky and smell stuff beforehand. Last year we had to write cold and trust that M&D would work their magical artistry (which they did, of course).

Hey I gave you the perfect name for that one!

Since we have more time this year...we might get lucky and smell stuff beforehand. Last year we had to write cold and trust that M&D would work their magical artistry (which they did, of course).

Luna Darling -

I'm not particular - as long as I get a sniffie at some point.

Imagination is a beautiful thing.

As is friendship. <g> Even if somehow my precious is now a syn. for a pig's arse. Which is RUDE. <rofl - PIMPL>

See netlingo.com if you are stuck.

And start introducing the terms that had me nearly wetting my pants laughing earlier tonight.

I think HAM is a perfect name, pig's ass and since gettin' ass is a slang term for f*in it all fits nicely

Sorry Shelly b - HAM just fits

just thought of another one - porkin (another term f*in)

I think HAM is a perfect name, pig's ass and since gettin' ass is a slang term for f*in it all fits nicely

Sorry Shelly b - HAM just fits

just thought of another one - porkin (another term f*in)

Good lord - ya'll are pigs.

:-)

• 1 month later...

Back to reviews-

I always thought this scent wanted to be LP White. I really like LPMP's orchid, but this perfume doesn't do it for me overall. It's simply sweet and a little boring, like a nice chat that goes on a bit too long. Nothing personal, Shelly!