Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, better and better and better with age! I do the same thing, buy more than one bottle and buy well before I'm out of a current bottle so they can age.

O makes me wanna eff me like an animal. Snarfin' my own arm as we speak.

@missdarlybcherie There are similarities between the two. The pear in Closer goes underpants-y just like O goes underpants-y, at least on me, and especially if I leave it on overnight (either fragranceh). However, Closer is spicier.

Interesting! I do so love Closer.

WA, Are you sure that's actually the pear smelling snatchy? That might be the cops or honey or a combo of both.

Edited by StacyK

It's my first SLF blend, even though Mara's obviously takes the cake...

Arcana's Queen Crossbones was mine; I think because it's truly the mix of honey, amber and musk which creates that quality.

WA, Are you sure that's actually the pear smelling snatchy? That might be the cops or honey or a combo of both.

The reason I think it's pearsnatch is that I don't get that particular eau right away...it's pretty much the next day. But I totally could be wrong!

The reason I think it's pearsnatch is that I don't get that particular eau right away...it's pretty much the next day. But I totally could be wrong!

LOL "pearsnatch"

Closer has that honey-fruit-cops thing going on. It is a little snatchy. But, in a good way. :)

It really wouldn't be hard to do a PE approximation and just boost it with cops.

Edited by StacyK

I love Marsha Mellow! Steamy Daydreams is like a more masculine version of it, at least on me.

Really? now I need to try that.

I thought it was "Masked Man". I read that somewhere.

But yes!!

"Marsha Mellow"is just the best. Even with my still new "I swear not to over-hoard anymore" oath. This Is definitely, I'll take 2-3 bottles. There's never a not right time for MM.

Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I was just thinking about Legend the other day. I only had a sample vial of that but not only did I really enjoy the scent/phero combo but everyone I came into contact with also loved the scent.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy to say that I now have 4 bottles of Black Panther (well actually I have used most of the first bottle of BP so more like 3.5 bottles left) Black Panther is my all time favorite fragrance.

On board with that. :) Of course, since I'm posting in thread - would ask for Beach Bunny and Surfer Dude - lol!

• 1 month later...

Please;

Kitten Nip (MLH)

Bonded (PM)

Unbridled (LFN) but with a little more staying power.

GET HAPPY :) (TH)

Winters Grace (TH or could be OW or H&S)

Dark Desires (HT)

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now back... by popular demand.... hopefully...

Dark Desires w/ Heart Throb

Marks Tonka Tobacum - bourbon vanilla version

North Pole for men

h2000 w/hedione

Steamy Daydreams

Sorcerer V2 w/Super Sexy for Men or virgin..

Super w/Super Sexy for Men

Pendragon

...Because men like me need to SMELL as sexy as they look....

R.I.P. - WOODLAND MAN..... Today we mourn the passing of the now lost recipe for WOODLAND MAN.... Hope you and the old Turn Up The Heat are looking down on us all from heaven....

Today I shall wear Excalibur and the new Turn Up The Heat... and remember....

Edited by datadragon