Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potion Bastet. I know...I know. But I just thought that I'd put it out there. I did find a sample of if from days long gone.

OK seriously I'd like to see Betrothal with EST come back.

Edited by Countesszero

• 1 month later...

I'm going to ditto the scented Cougar and raise you a Something Voodoo This Way Comes. Pleeeezzzzzzz....

Isn't it the case that some of the scents are hard to make a comeback or match the original version due to different distributors or difference in ingredients from one batch to another? I guess in that case as much as people might want a comeback, it would be hard to match some potions from one edition or brew to the next.

Isn't it the case that some of the scents are hard to make a comeback or match the original version due to different distributors or difference in ingredients from one batch to another? I guess in that case as much as people might want a comeback, it would be hard to match some potions from one edition or brew to the next.

That's true, and some of the potions have ingredients that can't be found again, which is what makes the potions very limited editions. Best thing to do is to buy what you want when you see it if you can.

I learned my lesson with Sandman Snoozeth. I missed the boat on a full-size bottle so I'm using my sample sparingly and savoring the scent when I wear it.

Very true. This post thread was created by the ladies to allow us to petition for scents to come back. Sometimes, they still have the ingredients and will do a rebrew. That said, the second version will not be identical to the last one.

The most recent rebrews are Native Soil and Blood Martini. I have not sniffed the original Native Soil, but I have tried both of the Blood Martini versions. There are subtle differences, but if you liked the first one, you will most likely enjoy the rebrew.

Often times, however, the ingredients are no longer available. This is our way to 1. see if it can be remade and 2. if it can, petition to have it brought back...

Best course of action - get it before it is extinct...

After patrolling the sold page i'd like to be able to try nectar du printemps and spidersilk - spidersilk seems to be a big request on the trades board - everyone is looking for it

I'm going to ditto the scented Cougar and raise you a Something Voodoo This Way Comes. Pleeeezzzzzzz....

Me too on the scented Cougar. So many compliments on that one... pretty please?

Hence the hoarding of some of us. I'm tempted to hoard anytime I come across a post from Dolly looking for the original brew of a specific scent (can't remember which) because the rebrew didn't work for her quite as well.

It was my beloved Dark Seductions (which my man re-named "Instant Erection")......the re-brew had something that just did not agree with my chemistry......that experience turned me into a serious hoarder.....

Edited by Dolly

Scandalous. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...Scandalous!!! I ordered it from Magical Omaha and everything was going great, then Cindy informed me that they were actually out but would sent what little sample she had. I hoard the sample for fear it will disappear because I won't be able to stop wearing it. Please stop my insanity. :blink:

It was my beloved Dark Seductions (which my man re-named "Instant Erection")......the re-brew had something that just did not agree with my chemistry......that experience turned me into a serious hoarder.....

And with just cause. Anyone who experienced that would haord. I hoard and I HAVEN'T. But any scent that I like and know is leaving is one I grab an extra bottle or two of. In the case of LP winter solstice 2008, I have 4 bottles and I think two vials. I had two bottles but when it came up on the endangered list with only four left, I grabbed another two. That's like crazy hoarding - beyond any normal level of hording to have four bottles, but what can I say? It's so yummy and soothing on me. A good go-to scent when I want to or need to relax.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...Scandalous!!! I ordered it from Magical Omaha and everything was going great, then Cindy informed me that they were actually out but would sent what little sample she had. I hoard the sample for fear it will disappear because I won't be able to stop wearing it. Please stop my insanity. :love:

I second...or is it third?...anyhow, I had a sample of this that I had not tried yet. Tried it this week and have been wearing it all week. damn this is good...smells wonderful. I love it I love it...i need more of this one...my sample will be gone and I will have no more. scandolous intentions and allegro must come back

And with just cause. Anyone who experienced that would haord. I hoard and I HAVEN'T. But any scent that I like and know is leaving is one I grab an extra bottle or two of. In the case of LP winter solstice 2008, I have 4 bottles and I think two vials. I had two bottles but when it came up on the endangered list with only four left, I grabbed another two. That's like crazy hoarding - beyond any normal level of hording to have four bottles, but what can I say? It's so yummy and soothing on me. A good go-to scent when I want to or need to relax.

Well, if you are a crazy hoarder, so am I.....I have (or had) 4 bottles (and a few samples) of both Dirty Sexy and Nasty Habits, and will soon have 4 of Dolly's Dark Side......there are also some that I have 3 bottles of, but we won't go THERE!

starlitegirl -

I have 4 bottles of Sugared Mint and more than 5 scents that I have 3 bottles of. I also have 3 customs that I will be giving 30 days and scooping up any remaining stock (currently 2 of each). Like Dolly said, you are soooo not a crazy hoarder. This is normal behavior.

Im so jelous , i never got to try this one. It sounds like i would love it !

You would love it. It's like a darker, richer Red. Sweet mother it's good! The Coca Cola song, "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing," comes to mind when I smell it. :2182: Scandalous needs to be shared with the world.

You would love it. It's like a darker, richer Red. Sweet mother it's good! The Coca Cola song, "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing," comes to mind when I smell it. :2182: Scandalous needs to be shared with the world.

OMG !! Now i know i would love it, LP : RED is my very fave scent .(3 Bottles )

PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!

Dolly mentioned in another post that the 'Phero Charged Money Potion' smells almost exactly like scented 'Cougar' awhile after it dries down/

Oooh!!!! Thanks Darbla! I cant wait to get my tester of PCMP now!

OK. On behalf of several of us on the forum, I have sent an e-mail to Magical Omaha requesting that Cindy consider bringing Scandalous back. In case anyone else wants to submit a request, the e-mail address on their website is: hypnos@ix.netcom.com

Maybe if enough of us petition, she'll have it rebrewed!

Well like I said, I don't know if it's up to her. M&D created it as an exclusive for MO, but they may not be able to rebrew it...given that the majority of their scents are created as limited editions from the outset. It seems to me a little more expedient to ask them if they can first, and if so, then petition Cindy to request another batch for sale.

Well like I said, I don't know if it's up to her. M&D created it as an exclusive for MO, but they may not be able to rebrew it...given that the majority of their scents are created as limited editions from the outset. It seems to me a little more expedient to ask them if they can first, and if so, then petition Cindy to request another batch for sale.

Foiled again by the sensible suggestion... Ladies - can this be brewed again? I'll even pull out the

shrekGatto.jpg