Back by popular demand!

In order of importance from greatest to least:

1. Come To Me - So sad. Never got to try it.

2. Aura Armor - Too beautiful and all-purpose. I would propose to me in it.

3. Dark Seductions - If it's as potent as I've heard, I want some!

4. Persuasion Potion - I'm too new to have tried this one either

5. LP Pink - I'm too new. But this should be made permanent from what I hear. Isn't it time?

All of these should be made permanent from the things I hear and how loved they are. The ones that need to be made permanent are LP Pink, DS, and Aura Armor. The others need to reappear again.

Edited by pinup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order of importance from greatest to least:

1. Come To Me - So sad. Never got to try it.

2. Aura Armor - Too beautiful and all-purpose. I would propose to me in it.

3. Dark Seductions - If it's as potent as I've heard, I want some!

4. Persuasion Potion - I'm too new to have tried this one either

5. LP Pink - I'm too new. But this should be made permanent from what I hear. Isn't it time?

All of these should be made permanent from the things I hear and how loved they are. The ones that need to be made permanent are LP Pink, DS, and Aura Armor. The others need to reappear again.

Hey pinup, I know Aura Armor is still available. Check under private editions.

Also I am sure you could snag a sample of come to me in the trading post. Once you have ones to trade, you can make a want list that others will look at :banana052:

Hey pinup, I know Aura Armor is still available. Check under private editions.

Also I am sure you could snag a sample of come to me in the trading post. Once you have ones to trade, you can make a want list that others will look at :)

Oh, hey thanks. I just wonder if anyone will be willing to trade for what I have. Oh, and I definitely think Aura Armor should be a permanent.

Oh, hey thanks. I just wonder if anyone will be willing to trade for what I have. Oh, and I definitely think Aura Armor should be a permanent.

I think 'cyberianhussy' purchased the last two yesterday, but I did see 'July Girl' has a small vial available in her 'trade thread'

Edited by liz

eep,

liz is correctomundo!

i, in a fit of insane greediness nabbed the last 2 bottles of :) :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: :blue_dancing_banana: AURA ARMOUR.

I'm sorry darbla and pinup!!!!

hey, i really don't know what i'm talking about when i say this (meaning i've never done it before), but i could DECANT (ooooh, i'm so LP now!) some of the aura armour into testers for you gals if someone could tell me how the heck one goes about doing this. for free too. just want to share the looooove.

i don't know when i'm getting my box o' lovelies....i put 4 seperate orders in to M & D, about 2/3 days apart-ish. i wonder if they just give up and wait for 'compulsives' like me to stop ordering for a bit until they send all the orders together. hmmmmm....

yes! i think aura armour should be a permanent oil here. it is SUBLIME.

I know that there is a sample of Aura Armor going around the decant circle. So anyone in that will be able to try it! and like darbla said, ENJOY them cybhus!

• 2 weeks later...

Another holler for Dark Seductions. I adore it and it holds a unique place in my life now. Don't deny me. And I saw that in one post, Dolly said that if this scent was discontinued, she'd cry. Do you know that? And look what happened. You made Dolly cry. *shakes head*

Tsk. Kids these days...

:) All seriousness aside, really wanna see this come back for me, Dolly and many others...

I know that there is a sample of Aura Armor going around the decant circle. So anyone in that will be able to try it! and like darbla said, ENJOY them cybhus!

thanks cc from bc!

i wish i could and am longing to....me no havee sniffees yet. it sounds like you girls all got your perfumes, there was a mad influx of reviews and comments. i think i ordered too many days apart, it must have slowed everything down, think my last order was on feb 28th tho'....i must be patient (i chant robot-like in my head).

Another holler for Dark Seductions. I adore it and it holds a unique place in my life now. Don't deny me. And I saw that in one post, Dolly said that if this scent was discontinued, she'd cry. Do you know that? And look what happened. You made Dolly cry. *shakes head*

Tsk. Kids these days...

:D All seriousness aside, really wanna see this come back for me, Dolly and many others...

They did a re-brew on this one (which may be the version you have). The only problem is that when they did re-brew it, it wasn't the same as the original.....one ingredient cannot be obtained anymore.....alas.....so, I hoard what I have!

One that I would like to see come back is Mermaids of Atlantis......any chance, ladies? This one covers cops perfectly BTW.....just enough to get a hint of them here and there......

Edited by Dolly

They did a re-brew on this one (which may be the version you have). The only problem is that when they did re-brew it, it wasn't the same as the original.....one ingredient cannot be obtained anymore.....alas.....so, I hoard what I have!

One that I would like to see come back is Mermaids of Atlantis......any chance, ladies? This one covers cops perfectly BTW.....just enough to get a hint of them here and there......

Indeed they did rebrew it, and I'm really not sure which version I have. If I can remember who I got it from, I'll ask. What was the unobtainable ingredient, if you know?

I'm still voting for DS to come back in any case, cause I figure close is close enough :D

Indeed they did rebrew it, and I'm really not sure which version I have. If I can remember who I got it from, I'll ask. What was the unobtainable ingredient, if you know?

I'm still voting for DS to come back in any case, cause I figure close is close enough :)

It was a particular musk from a supplier who is no longer in existence. If your source bought it prior to March 08, that is the original......after that is the re-brew.....

Edited by Dolly

It was a particular musk from a supplier who is no longer in existence. If your source bought it prior to March 08, that is the original......after that is the re-brew.....

All righty then, thanks Dolly!

It's not a thing that can really be voted on, it's all up to M&D to decide based on several factors, first of which is whether or not the fragrance can actually be re-brewed.

Oh My Good Gracious! I have been waiting on my tax return to make a nice fat order, and I had gotten a sample of Pheromone-Charged Love Potion and it went over very, very well with my super-picky extremely hard to please (scent-wise) husband, so I was going over to stock up, and since it was still on the front page of the site, and I had no idea it was even on Low-Stock warning, I plopped a bunch of bottles of it into my cart, and then my cart informed me that it is out of stock! Crap! I haven't gone back in this thread to see if others were talking about it and asking for a re-blend, which I would imagine has happened, since it is so amazing, I am just SO sad! I can't even explain how well my husband responded to it, and Mara knows how picky he is! :lol: so I beg of it to be re-blended, but I will go back and try to buy both parts of it and make it myself if I can, but I am just putting my two-cents in because I think it is absolutely amazing, and would save for a re-blend if I knew one was coming!

I am going to have to cherish that vial I have! I was wearing it on a daily basis, I had no idea at all it was gone! Big Ooops!

I know that there's one ingredient missing but I'd still love for Dark Seductions to be re-brewed...

My most wanted list for re-brews...

* Dolly's Dark Side..... PLEEEEEEEEEASE...pleeeease? You can have my first born?

* Sogni Incanti....Ok, I'll give the new Egg a chance, but I really want my Sogni...

* Dark Seductions....

* MeJane...Ok, so I've been hoarding but I will eventually run out so I'd love a re-brew

* Holle... Another one on my list of "I can't live without" scents...

Down & Dirty is running low, but it aint gone yet so I'm not in panic mode quite yet...But i probably will be in the future...

I know that there's one ingredient missing but I'd still love for Dark Seductions to be re-brewed...

My most wanted list for re-brews...

* Dolly's Dark Side..... PLEEEEEEEEEASE...pleeeease? You can have my first born?

* Sogni Incanti....Ok, I'll give the new Egg a chance, but I really want my Sogni...

* Dark Seductions....

* MeJane...Ok, so I've been hoarding but I will eventually run out so I'd love a re-brew

* Holle... Another one on my list of "I can't live without" scents...

Down & Dirty is running low, but it aint gone yet so I'm not in panic mode quite yet...But i probably will be in the future...

Rosebud,

ME Jane is still available...I hope....I did see that it was still in stock

Nakai Nectar is a favorite of mine that I wish I had bought more of when it was available. I use it sparingly now, but wish I could bathe in it LOL!

Nakai Nectar is a favorite of mine that I wish I had bought more of when it was available. I use it sparingly now, but wish I could bathe in it LOL!

Hey July Girl

I have Nakai Nectar on my list....I recently updated...take a look if u want ...maybe we can trade again?

Mara explained somewhere that creating the Custom Sugareds is a casual process wherein every step might not be documented, and therefore couldn't necessarily be recreated exactly. In terms of rebrewing any previous scent it depends on a number of factors, but primary among them is whether the ingredients are available for a rebrew, or if it can't be remade exactly, then is another version satisfactory in terms of their own creative and quality standards.

So it's doesn't just come down to how fast it sells out or that everyone is clamoring for it.

Edited by luna65

I really wish that allegro could be rebrewed... that was one of my first loves but I never ordered the bottle cause well, I was new and didn't know the goodies sometimes go away...lol

just wondering what other LP compares to Allegro scentwise?

djac

IDjac, have you tried kingdom of dreams. Allegro and K o D smell differnet but I get a similar feel and juicyness from each. I find when I am worried about my Allegro bottle getting used up, I turn to K o D.

I want Something Voodoo to be rebrewed! :)

I'm with CC on this...a rebrew of Something Voodoo would be fantastic.

I would also LOVE to have All Hallows Eve rebrewed. It is pure yummy goodness!!

Oh My Good Gracious! I have been waiting on my tax return to make a nice fat order, and I had gotten a sample of Pheromone-Charged Love Potion and it went over very, very well with my super-picky extremely hard to please (scent-wise) husband, so I was going over to stock up, and since it was still on the front page of the site, and I had no idea it was even on Low-Stock warning, I plopped a bunch of bottles of it into my cart, and then my cart informed me that it is out of stock! Crap! I haven't gone back in this thread to see if others were talking about it and asking for a re-blend, which I would imagine has happened, since it is so amazing, I am just SO sad! I can't even explain how well my husband responded to it, and Mara knows how picky he is! :blushing: so I beg of it to be re-blended, but I will go back and try to buy both parts of it and make it myself if I can, but I am just putting my two-cents in because I think it is absolutely amazing, and would save for a re-blend if I knew one was coming!

I am going to have to cherish that vial I have! I was wearing it on a daily basis, I had no idea at all it was gone! Big Ooops!

Ivy, I have a brand new unused bottle that I would be willing to sell you (I have 3 or 4 bottles, I think.....I'm a big hoarder).....request my email and shoot me a msg if you're interested......

ETA....I just emailed the ladies, so you will be hearing from me soon.....

Edited by Dolly

Ivy, I have a brand new unused bottle that I would be willing to sell you (I have 3 or 4 bottles, I think.....I'm a big hoarder).....request my email and shoot me a msg if you're interested......

ETA....I just emailed the ladies, so you will be hearing from me soon.....

Heeeeeey Dolly

If for some reason you decide you have too many bottles for the purpose of hoarding(smile) and you decide you can let go one of those bottles of PCMP....(remember there are soooo many new pheros on the way, surely lady you gotta make some room for those...hehehe)

would you PULLLLEASE....please please consider selling it to me...thank you much ms. blatantly inviting

djac

Heeeeeey Dolly

If for some reason you decide you have too many bottles for the purpose of hoarding(smile) and you decide you can let go one of those bottles of PCMP....(remember there are soooo many new pheros on the way, surely lady you gotta make some room for those...hehehe)

would you PULLLLEASE....please please consider selling it to me...thank you much ms. blatantly inviting

djac

Hey Djac! I have one extra bottle (I am keeping one and a backup).....If Ivy doesn't want the extra one, it's yours! Do you still have my email? If not, just get an exchange!

Hey Djac! I have one extra bottle (I am keeping one and a backup).....If Ivy doesn't want the extra one, it's yours! Do you still have my email? If not, just get an exchange!

Hey Dolly...

alrighty then...looks like I gotta keep my fingers and my toes crossed huh...and yes, I do still have ya email

please do keep me in mind if Ivy doesn't want...I will definitely take this bottle

djac

runs off and patiently waits to see what Ivy's gonna do...dum de dum dum dum