Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Djac,

I have a bottle that I could spare half of. WOuld you like to trade or purchase? Or if you wanna wait for the whole bottle that's fine!

Happy Easter!

Hey TG to the rescue...

Yes, I would like to have a whole bottle however, I am not sure Ivy is gonna pass up the one Dolly offered sooooo...yes, I will take you up on the offer fo shizzle

No trades right now so just send me a paypay request...username at yahoo, you know the spill lol

thanks TG

djac

ps...dolly if Ivy decides to pass up, I will still take your bottle as well...just putting that out there...lol

Hey TG to the rescue...

Yes, I would like to have a whole bottle however, I am not sure Ivy is gonna pass up the one Dolly offered sooooo...yes, I will take you up on the offer fo shizzle

No trades right now so just send me a paypay request...username at yahoo, you know the spill lol

thanks TG

djac

ps...dolly if Ivy decides to pass up, I will still take your bottle as well...just putting that out there...lol

Okeydokey....she hasn't responded to my email, but when she does, I'll let ya know!

Hey TG to the rescue...

thanks TG

djac

Hey TG...took care of paypal request

djac

Hey TG...took care of paypal request

djac

Hey Djac, I emailed Ivy twice, and she never responded.....so, if you want that other bottle of PCMP, it's yours!

I'll shoot you an email!

Edited by Dolly

Dolly...took care ya. Yeah!

djac

Thanks hun! Enjoy!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any chance of LP Autumn Equinox 2007 and Winter Solstice 2008 (? I think it was 2008 - it smelled like butter!) coming back? I love them to the point of obsession, and I am now OUT. *sob*

(I think an awful thirteen year old cousin stole my Winter Solstice last time she was here... I could strangle her. *scream* Don't you know that was limited edition, you little twerp?!)

Any chance of LP Autumn Equinox 2007 and Winter Solstice 2008 (? I think it was 2008 - it smelled like butter!) coming back? I love them to the point of obsession, and I am now OUT. *sob*

(I think an awful thirteen year old cousin stole my Winter Solstice last time she was here... I could strangle her. *scream* Don't you know that was limited edition, you little twerp?!)

Every year the ladies rebrew these blends but adjust them slightly. I dont forsee us getting rebrews of theses SPECIFIC ones so much that they are identical.

However, you may be able to score some of these precious scents through the trading board here. You never know who will be willing to give up their hoarded precious perfumes :)

hope this helps! I may have a sample of each if that helps in anyway...If you cant score anything more, feel free to message me in my trading post.

Take care and good to see you around the forum :CHEERS~19:

Actually there are major differences between the Solstice blends from the last two years, so it's really that they create a scent for every solstice which features a variant of the LP base.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that there's one ingredient missing but I'd still love for Dark Seductions to be re-brewed... or something similar

Sogni Incanti.... I really want my Sogni...I need to have a luscious vanilla scent

Holle... Another one on my list of "I can't live without" scents...still 1 or 2 bottles left but after that :Hug_emoticon:

Synchronicity...with or without phero's, I just love the scent :Hug_emoticon:

NOX...I just love the mix of raspberries & dark resins

LP White...it just sounds looovely!

I know that there's one ingredient missing but I'd still love for Dark Seductions to be re-brewed... or something similar

Sogni Incanti.... I really want my Sogni...I need to have a luscious vanilla scent

Holle... Another one on my list of "I can't live without" scents...still 1 or 2 bottles left but after that :cry:

Synchronicity...with or without phero's, I just love the scent :rolleyes:

Holle... Another one on my list of "I can't live without" scents...still 1 or 2 bottles left but after that :cry:

I'd have to second the Dark Seductions and NOX.....love love love both of them....NOX is one of my favorite bedtime scents.....all snuggly and warm.....

Someone's been peeking.......

I can do something similar - just got back in one of the main ingredients.

Goody! If you liked that one, you should enjoy Remind Me Again.

It's not as complex, but we do have something similar in Karmiel's Silken Moonlight - still a few bottles left!

O! M! G! Are you KIDDING me? You are doing a re-brew of DARK SEDUCTIONS? If it smells anything like the original, I want a GALLON! SERIOUSLY!

Edited by Dolly

It's not as complex, but we do have something similar in Karmiel's Silken Moonlight - still a few bottles left!

I am ordering Karmiel's Silken Moonlight Right now......

I have just a smidge left in my tester

I am ordering Karmiel's Silken Moonlight Right now......

I have just a smidge left in my tester

OK....I just put in my order for KSM....I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE.... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: .......hope I wasn't too slow...

WOW I am offically hooked....2 orders in 24hrs......I really have to watch myself ;) LOL

Rebrew of Synchronicity...be still my heart!

even if it isn't the exact same, I know you ladies will do it justice...yippeee and thank you in advance because you should do it...yep, you should...lol

djac

O! M! G! Are you KIDDING me? You are doing a re-brew of DARK SEDUCTIONS? If it smells anything like the original, I want a GALLON! SERIOUSLY!

YAY!!! I'm so excited! It's be a horading race between the two of us I reckon Dolly :)

I go nutz for anything dark with violets :) I managed to get my hands on a few bottles of Dolly's Dark Side and I'm more likely to give up my firstborn child than one of those :great:

YAY!!! I'm so excited! It's be a horading race between the two of us I reckon Dolly :001_302:

I go nutz for anything dark with violets :alien_dance: I managed to get my hands on a few bottles of Dolly's Dark Side and I'm more likely to give up my firstborn child than one of those :lol:

I think they should just give us a big vat to dip ourselves in....LOL....

I am wearing Dolly's Dark Side today, and as it has aged, it has become even more lovely....smoother, I think....absolutely heavenly.....

Hey all, I'm gonna head off the rumors here and now. The DS brew is a variant. It is not the original.

I don't have access to some stuff and will be tweaking a test batches to try and come close to the original. I don't have any to send to duplication either.

Ok?

Please don't get ready to order a rebrew of the original, this is AWESOME- but it's a variation on the original.

I'll keep you all updated!

SG

Hey all, I'm gonna head off the rumors here and now. The DS brew is a variant. It is not the original.

I don't have access to some stuff and will be tweaking a test batches to try and come close to the original. I don't have any to send to duplication either.

Ok?

Please don't get ready to order a rebrew of the original, this is AWESOME- but it's a variation on the original.

SG

I am sure it will be great!

Hey, beggars can't be choosers :001_302: I'm not that hard to please, anything that's dark, sexy with violets gets me all warm and fuzzy inside :lol: If it's similar to Dark Seductions I know I will LOVE it! :alien_dance: Better start eBaying it sounds like....

As a certain Barbie with a brain commands... :001_302:

...scented Sexology is TEH AWESOMESAUCE and we should always have it, pleeeease?

*puppy dog eyes*

(I might even finally stop mourning for Everything Nice if there was more Sexy ToastSexology.)

Edited by luna65

as i have stated in many other posts,

Sexology is my default or go-to if i am not sure how to best attack a situation.

i could smell like sexology scented every day of the week

wait,

i think i DID for a while there .....

i vote for bringing sexolgy scented back !!!

I shall throw my name and request in for Sexology...AND this!

pussinboots.jpg

just in case it helps...

I got me two FABULOUS bottles of Silken Moonlight and I am in LOVE. Id love to see how LP White is in comparison. Anyone have a sample that they'd be willing to throw my way? PRETTY PLEASE! :)

I may have to buy up all of the silken moonlight IF it will bring us LP white back ;)

I would love to have Scented Sexology rebrewed. I still have half a bottle but am running low. Please please please could you rebrew it.

I have actually got quite fond of sexology. I traded my sample right away cuz it was honey scented and another member wanted it. GLAD I snagged a bottle. It is just great! I got it for the pheros but am glad I got the scent too...

REBREW :) Please :)

Ok...hmmm....we didnt get a direct response from the ladies..hmm...I think we need to add a man. Keifer for SG, and who again for MAra? COME ON LADIES DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES!!! :2182:

Like I said CC, don't go reading ANYTHING into what I said elsewhere (Read between the LINES) because I said nothing.. ^_~

JUST KEEP POSTING REQUESTS FOR A SEXOLOGY REBREW HERE!!

Okay..My work..Is done..

Wine time now..The weekend has arrived..

Blessings

Ail )O(