Back by popular demand!

Me: Say that you demand Sexy Toast.

Q: I DEMAND SEXY TOAST!

Me: Our work here is done, though I don't know how well the LPMP women will respond to your demands.

Q: Well women tend to respond wonderfully to my demands...unless they're afraid of what you might do to them if you find out.

Me: Oh you are SO in trouble.

Q: Well of course I am, because I planned it that way.

:666:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ladies, I just put a bottle of Sexology up on my trading post! I'd given it to a friend and it didn't work for her so she very kindly gave it back so I could put it out for trade!

I know this is early *All Hallows Eve* but I try to prep *All Hallows Eve* for Halloween very early. I would like *All Hallows Eve* to request a rebrew of ALL HALLOWS EVE!! Please for you to rebrew!

Rebrew: ALL HALLOWS EVE ALL HALLOWS EVE ALL HALLOWS EVE ALL HALLOWS EVE ALL HALLOWS EVE ALL HALLOWS EVE ALL HALLOWS EVE ALL HALLOWS EVE ALL HALLOWS EVE!!

:) :kyrii_green_jump: Ooh, pick me, pick me for rebrew!!

Edited by Jo Anna

That's so funny! My husband actually does do well with Pherogirl and Synchronicity so I stocked up on those like nobodys business! Though Sexology he thinks is too strong when I put it on (he says something about maple syrup if I remember correctly) but if I get it on all sneaky-like before bed he definitely likes it in the morning, and actually sniffs my neck and everything, so he does like that one but only after its dried down for a long time! He seems to do well with vanilla and very subtle scents he's wierd about me smelling like "grandma" but that seems to span a lot of scent genres to his nose! So picky! I just love the unscented Phero blends, does anyone think BAM would go over well?

Hey Ivy, My hubby is hard to please too..Have u had a chance to try sexology or pherogirl?

I wish I could try LP White....It sounds soooooooooo dreamy....... :2182:

Did you try Silken Moonlight? It is supposed to be similar and it is FABULOUS!

can someone refresh me as to what all hallow eve was? I have a sample of hallowtide but i don't think that's what you're talking about...

All Hallow Eve Ivy, check out that link, It has the description of this coveted scent... :2182:

Did you try Silken Moonlight? It is supposed to be similar and it is FABULOUS!

Hey CC

I have a bottle of silken moonlight on the way..........I can't wait....I was thinking about mixing my own.

White Musk, White Amber, Powder Sugar...maybe some Orchids & Van...I am still sniffing all the testers to see what I really like....This is just soooooo much fun....

Hey CC

I have a bottle of silken moonlight on the way..........I can't wait....I was thinking about mixing my own.

White Musk, White Amber, Powder Sugar...maybe some Orchids & Van...I am still sniffing all the testers to see what I really like....This is just soooooo much fun....

Try pairing one of the other PE that have orchid white amber and vanilla with the silken moonlight. I am absolutely LOVING the white scents! i thought I was a pink girl but I think I deceived myself a lil :Hug_emoticon:

Due to my extended impoverished situation, I missed out on Sexology..

Rebrew Sexology pretty please? ^_^

I'll throw my hat in :banana054: for sexology & bosom bows. Never got to try sexology went to quick! I'd like to get a matching body cream for a ll my phero scents.

I'm throwing my hat into the ring. Ail's Voluptous Vanilla went really quick. Would anyone else like to request a rebrew?

Yep! Djac....

OH please rebrew this one...went waaaaaay to quick, what in about 1-2 days actually.

REBREW REBREW REBREW - Ail's voluptuous vanilla

djac

Yep! Djac....

OH please rebrew this one...went waaaaaay to quick, what in about 1-2 days actually.

REBREW REBREW REBREW - Ail's voluptuous vanilla

djac

hey djac,

i tried repeatedly to contact you through your journal,

did you ever get your package from me?

i sent this package a million years ago!

Silken Moonlight was nice, so maybe LP White would be even better? I need more Ajia's Amber, Vanilla and Cardamon!! Would like to try Sexology and Bosom Bows. :2182:

Dirty Sexy, please, please, PLEASE!!!!

ABSOLUTELY behind you (and jumping up and down) for the Dirty Sexy!!! Also, what about CFM? Is that one a possibility?

ABSOLUTELY behind you (and jumping up and down) for the Dirty Sexy!!! Also, what about CFM? Is that one a possibility?

CFM, Abso-F'g-lutely !!

Oooh looks like CFM is quite the popular one. Id always like Dirty Sexy, but I have gotten a good collection of that one too! :D

Sexology is still a gooder!

Oh and yes I do agree with "REBREW REBREW REBREW - Ail's voluptuous vanilla" I missed it :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: sniffle!

Oooh looks like CFM is quite the popular one. Id always like Dirty Sexy, but I have gotten a good collection of that one too! :D

Sexology is still a gooder!

Oh and yes I do agree with "REBREW REBREW REBREW - Ail's voluptuous vanilla" I missed it :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: sniffle!

Dirty Sexy is one that I would like to have in continual rebrew status like LP Red, Black, and Original.....

CC, I sent you an email.....

Dirty Sexy is one that I would like to have in continual rebrew status like LP Red, Black, and Original.....

CC, I sent you an email.....

Oooh I agree! But then again Cuddle Bunny too is a staple to me, but I have hoarded enough that if they make it into a staple I wont buy for a while...although I will be hurt when it is no longer available to me lol

emailed you back :)

LP White and MEDIUM, purdy please!

Im with Carrie.... :)

Ohhhhhhhhh Yes LP White....I've been dying to try this one.........It sounds sooo good & just what I like.... :)

Medium sounds deep & delicious......

On board for the CFM and Bosom Bows, for sure! And I can't forget one of my favorites, Nakai Nectar...I only got one bottle, and once I fell in love with it, it was gone! :)