Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I've said this before, but it's worth repeating...ALL HALLOW'S EVE. Please, please!!! :huh:

Ok, so I got my Dark Seductions.... but I still have more LP treasures I'd lovel to see rebrewed

Sogni Incanti.... I really want my Sogni...I need to have a luscious vanilla scent.

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid... If I can't have my Sogni, can I have more of the blushig milkmaid please? It's sooo fantabulous!

Aussie L's One & Only...I can't believe I only got 1 bottle and then missed out in the sales :( I absolutely ADORE this one! It's right up there in my top 5 with Holle and MRF!

Synchronicity...with or without phero's, I just love the scent :D

NOX...I just love the mix of raspberries & dark resins

Neanderlicious... I know it ain quite gone, but I'm betting it will be GGG in a few more days. Please give us more of this, it's fantastic!

Edited by Rosebud

Every time I wear Dirty Sexy, I just want MORE! I really really think that, if at all possible, it should become a permanent part of the line, just for all the dirty musky resin lovers like me!

:kyrii_faerie_action:

I am still voting for Halloween Moon.....but I know M and D will make amazing October releases. It is my favorite LP month.......

• 2 weeks later...

Since I've been away for a bit, I haven't tried a number of newer scents. That said, I just started going through my samples.... old samples. My sample of Sugared Patchouli is more fabulous than I thought possible. Of course, it's 3 years old, give or take.

Sugared Sandalwood is still gorgeous (what's left, anyway), but hasn't changed as markedly as the Patch! All the sugared resins, actually....... I'd love bottles of all of them!

Since I've been away for a bit, I haven't tried a number of newer scents. That said, I just started going through my samples.... old samples. My sample of Sugared Patchouli is more fabulous than I thought possible. Of course, it's 3 years old, give or take.

Sugared Sandalwood is still gorgeous (what's left, anyway), but hasn't changed as markedly as the Patch! All the sugared resins, actually....... I'd love bottles of all of them!

You know Jester, they have a custom sugared option. I believe it has been explained to us. The ladies wanted to give us the custom option. So that they don't have to keep so many sugareds on hand. :)

It's a shame about some ingredients being no longer available. Still, I'd love to see Potion Bastet and The Moon Goddess trio.

Likeprettythings, I have a bottle of Diana, you're welcome to it if you'd like ! I never wear/use it, lmk okay ! ask Mara to get my email addy.

May i add my 2 cents as well....? Definately Halloween Moon, that little lovely started this whole crazy ride for me, and Sexology....an absolute must have in any girls arsenal. You ladies are geniuses...you know that? Love ya

Blondie

Liz, Thanks again. I asked for an email exchange.

got it ! I'll email you over the weekend for your mailing addy

I never got to try Halloween Moon, but it sounds awesome! :D

I love your new avi ! how cute !!!

You know Jester, they have a custom sugared option. I believe it has been explained to us. The ladies wanted to give us the custom option. So that they don't have to keep so many sugareds on hand. :lol:

I saw that! I just worry that it won't be quite the same - altered recipe, differently sourced oils, really paranoid stuff *LOL*. I should just do it, because it really is an investment (since they age so well)!

I saw that! I just worry that it won't be quite the same - altered recipe, differently sourced oils, really paranoid stuff *LOL*. I should just do it, because it really is an investment (since they age so well)!

Check with the ladies, I am sure they can give you an idea on how different it would be.

ALso make a thread in the trading post. Someone may just be up to offering you a bottle of what you are wanting ;)

I recently got a bottle of Bosom Bows in a trade, and I love the scent of it so much. Definitely need a rebrew on this one!

Scented Sexology. It's plain scented magic. Even if it does have EST which no lack of props to Ail - is not my fave phero...

Yep, just what Shelly said...scented sexology is just plain scented magic...and don't I know all too well that this baby works....would love it if it could be rebrewed...luckily I do have a couple bottles...will just have to use sparingly huh?

djac

• 2 months later...
I'm pretty certain we have more of 7 Minutes. We just have to get through the current orders and see what's left, then I will re-stock the cart. :lol:

Yay!!! If there's none left I vote rebrew for 7 Minutes!!!

And please, please, please....Constant Cravings!!!

I'm pretty certain we have more of 7 Minutes. We just have to get through the current orders and see what's left, then I will re-stock the cart. :lol:

That is great news. I plan to buy a boat load of it once it's restocked. I LOVE LOVE LOVE 7 Minutes to Midnight and everyone loves me when I'm wearing it.

Edited by Countesszero

Something Voodoo This Way Comes. Shooott I miss this scent. I still have a half of bottle of this scent. I hardly ever use it except for very special occasions.