Back by popular demand!

And please, please, please....Constant Cravings!!!

OH, I agree! LOVE this one.....hoarded like 4 bottles of it....can't seem to get enough!

I am still pulling for a Dirty Sexy re-brew also!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, I agree! LOVE this one.....hoarded like 4 bottles of it....can't seem to get enough!

4 isn't enough! I'm anxiously watching the declining levels of my Constant Cravings... I've already burnt through 2 bottles :pumpkin2:

4 isn't enough! I'm anxiously watching the declining levels of my Constant Cravings... I've already burnt through 2 bottles :pumpkin2:

Yeah, and I just used 3/4 of a bottle to scent my Open Windows alcohol spray....oh, but it is lovely!

re:

7 Minutes to Midnight

Just added 14 bottles and 7 samples to the cart.

Constant Craving

Just added 2 bottles and 13 samples.

LP Pink has been rebrewed and is back in stock. Looks like we'll be making that one permanent, as long as demand remains high. :bananajoy:

re:

7 Minutes to Midnight

Just added 14 bottles and 7 samples to the cart.

Constant Craving

Just added 2 bottles and 13 samples.

LP Pink has been rebrewed and is back in stock. Looks like we'll be making that one permanent, as long as demand remains high. :bananajoy:

Thank you for posting this. Will the rebrew of LP Pink be the same as the previous 2009 rebrew?

re:

Absolute

YAY!!!

This is the LP I love the best, even though I love many of the others dearly!

:)

I soooo wanted to nab both bottles but I resisted the urge... I only got 1 so there's still one left. Run Dolly!!!

I hope Dolly got the other RB...it's gone...Darn..

Edited by FAWN

Please Note:

If there is a limited number of items, you MUST order it through the cart. If you order an amped perfume, and simply WRITE-IN the name of the perfume you want, it is not being removed from the cart. That means you have left it available for someone else to purchase and the cart orders take precedence over write-in orders. We simply can't keep track of numbers elsewise - it would mean physically monitoring the orders coming in all day long and constantly adjusting the cart inventory.

Also, if something comes up as ZERO being available in the cart, please do not then do a write-in order for it, because there's nothing left to provide you. It just makes extra work for us to refund orders and contact regarding switching things around, etc. Please be kind to us! Thanks so much!

xoxoxoxoxox

M

I hope Dolly got the other RB...it's gone...Darn..

Missed it......I have been absent a lot lately trying to get a bunch of work stuff cleared away.....OH and finish the soap....before I leave for vacation on Thursday!

After all the rave reviews I want to throw in my request for Pumpkin Shake Rattle n Roll in some form at some point. Ta!

If there is a limited number of items, you MUST order it through the cart. If you order an amped perfume, and simply WRITE-IN the name of the perfume you want, it is not being removed from the cart. That means you have left it available for someone else to purchase and the cart orders take precedence over write-in orders.

I think I'm guilty of that... I did add the perfume to the cart but then when I added the "phero add in" that meant I had $25 + $45 in the cart so I was a bit confused... How do I do phero amping and add the perfume to the cart without getting the price wrong?

Glad to see LP Pink will be permanent, its one of my favorites! I won't have to use it so sparingly now LOL.

I think I'm guilty of that... I did add the perfume to the cart but then when I added the "phero add in" that meant I had $25 + $45 in the cart so I was a bit confused... How do I do phero amping and add the perfume to the cart without getting the price wrong?

The way I did it last time (because I was adding cops to 7 Minutes) is I used the setup on the private editions tab where you can add pheros to your custom scent. I bought the bottle I wanted then went to: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html and chose my phero blend and had it added to the bottle I just bought.

The pricing is set up differently on the private editions page so it'll work if you are amping an already amped bottle or if you have a differently-priced bottle since it's just adding $20 for pheros, $5 for cops, or $25 for both rather than the pricing on the phero page which doesn't work so well for differently priced bottles.

That way the price came out right since it was a higher-priced bottle than usual so it didn't muck up the final cost plus I'd already bought the bottle separately so it was officially out of the cart.

Clear as mud?!?

I'm putting a vote in for Gothic X-Mas!!! I received a baby sample only and I really want to love this in a full bottle (or two). :666:

I'm putting a vote in for Gothic X-Mas!!! I received a baby sample only and I really want to love this in a full bottle (or two). :666:

yeah... that's another one I'd like a full sz btl of, I was fortunate enough to get a lg sample from a member of BPAL forum, needless to say.....I use it sparingly

perhaps if we NAG SG she'll 'give' and rebrew it (original formula)OR perhaps it's in the works right now, as we post and it's a big XMAS SURPRISE ?!?!?!!

huh ? SG ? are the little wheels turning ? I think I can even hear her cracking a wicked smile 04.gif

Yay for permanent LP Pink!! I love that goodie too.

This is my first holiday at LP-I got Odinclause as a freebie in the sale(I'm one of those rare women who really LIKES to smell like a Christmas Tree around winter), and I'm lookin very forward to the Yules!!!

God though=no more PE's for a lil bit, breakin the bank with those thangs!! :D

Edited by cheeseburger79

• 2 weeks later...

I would personally LOOOOOVE to have another re-brew of Native Soil......PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZEEEEE!!!!

I would personally LOOOOOVE to have another re-brew of Native Soil......PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZEEEEE!!!!

I'm with you--I'm a vampire fanatic (not Twilight, but vamps like Anne Rice's that actually eat people) and would so looooove a bottle of that!!!

:gasp:

I'm with you--I'm a vampire fanatic (not Twilight, but vamps like Anne Rice's that actually eat people) and would so looooove a bottle of that!!!

:gasp:

Well, I have one lonely little bottle, boosted with Super Sexy for Women....I am so rationing my bottle!

That would be the 2nd rebrew I think. And it would sell out about as fast as the last one did. What was it? Two or three months at most? That seems to be a favorite.

Yeah, it was a re-brew.....went quick....and I was an idiot.....I sold off my second bottle, and then had seller's remorse, wishing I HADN'T.....I never got to try the original.....

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys, can't do it now. Maybe in the future. Ingredient issues and all.

We'll keep willing the ingredients into availability,lol.

I've heard good things about Love Potion #3, would like to try that one.