Back by popular demand!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, can't do it now. Maybe in the future. Ingredient issues and all.

Glad I hoarded Sorceress, since it isn't coming back anytime soon......I have a couple bottles that I am NEVER turning loose......I love the DOM, and the scent is divine!

What about Native Soil, Miss Sinister? HMMMMMMMMM? Or Dirty Sexy perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...

I know, I know...no ingredients to rebrew Sorceress...I'm still putting my vote in & begging for a miracle! Puh-lEEEEze rebrew Sorceress!!!! I'm begging!!!!! Purdy PUH-LEEEEEEZE! SOR-CER-ESS! SOR-CER-ESS! SOR-CER-ESS! SOR-CER-ESS! SOR-CER-ESS! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:Hug_emoticon::019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:gasp:

NATIVE SOIL :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.coNATIVE SOIL :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co NATIVE SOIL :beggingpleasesmiley: ...Here's a few more votes for that...

As much as I truly adore Tantric on DH, Native Soil is literally ultra magickally mmmmmmlicious on him, and has protective powers from PMS and other poopyheadedness (that's the scientific term, I wikied it ;P) that are staggering. Whatever planetary allignments, ingredients, ANYTHING that is needed for this, oh please to the ladies and powers that be...

Another vote for Constant Cravings too. But ooooooh, for a Native Soil rebrew... :Hug_emoticon: Mmmmm...

eta OMG HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FOXY LADY!!! :gasp:

Edited by kblazin

Putting in my vote for Native Soil also. It's my best friend's absolute favorite and I love it so much that I can't part with my last bottle.

I have a bottle of Native Soil...I'd trade it for one of my faves...like, hmmm, let me think...

SORCERESS!!!!!

Don't have any Sorceress, unfortunately. Learned my lesson on that one.

I know I've probably mentioned it before, but I really really love Nakai Nectar, and would love to see it again. And Bosom Bows is one I have a little bit of, but would love more!

You know, I'd really like to see Dolly mortgage her underwear to get the original Messalina to return. :)

Well I have Dream Lover again, so I guess I'm okay for now. :(

"Native Soil" was that good????

Totally! That's why I'm feeling guilty hoarding a bottle when my best friend is 2/3 out. But it's just that good!

on a heather kick an love what I have left...Bonnie! Would adore that.

'Bonnie' was my first LP love, and I slathered it like there was no tomorrow! Then there was no more 'Bonnie'. Blah.

I've been on a heather kick lately too, and made some heather scented candles the other day

You know, I'd really like to see Dolly mortgage her underwear to get the original Messalina to return. :666:

And, you know I'd do it!!!! But, Mara says it is totally out of the question......

Is this a hint, my lady?

Sounds like a hint to me!!

*******LP White********

*******LP White********

*******LP White********

Now that I love LP Silver, I know LP White was exquisite.....

Karmiel's Silken Moonlight was an "easier" version of LP White, and I just made another round of that for Karmiel...thus there is a few extra bottles posted in the PE section of the store. This is prolly as close as we are going to get, sorry!

Karmiel's Silken Moonlight was an "easier" version of LP White, and I just made another round of that for Karmiel...thus there is a few extra bottles posted in the PE section of the store. This is prolly as close as we are going to get, sorry!

OHHHH! Silken Moonlight is SUCH a great scent!

If you like soft white scents, NAB THIS ONE UP!!!!

Native Soil shows up every now and again, after all, it is one of my signature scents!

What about Dirty Sexy? In the gallon size.....LOLOLOLOLOL......LOVE it....it should be called Dirty SEXXXXAAAAAYYYYY......

Hello Potion Mistresses!

Is there a possibility of a re-brew on Shelly's Sweet Bottom. I only bought one bottle (I know, DUH!) & this is fast becoming one I reach for again & again.

Please, oh :(

• 1 month later...

I'm remembering how much I like 976 Girl and Autumn Lust. I've been going thru my collection, forgot I had some of these. I'd like to see them again, or something similar. And I never got to try Carpe Noctum, Christmas Clove Cookies, Dirty Sexy, Dragon Potion, Everything Nice, LP Ambrosia, Skull Orchard, or Yule Snuggle; and they all sound soooo good! So that's my 'wish list' of goodies I missed LOL.

How about Mr Right Now?

Occassionally we bring back sold out editions if there is sufficient demand (and if the ingredients are available). Please post here if you would like us to brew up a new batch of one of your favorites.

Due to popular demand, we've just brewed up fresh batches of:

Betrothal Potion

Merlin's Blend

Enjoy!

Wow, no one has posted Gothic Latte yet? I would bathe in that daily if I could. ;)

July Girl's Mocha Whirl isn't exactly the same, but it's in the same vein. If you like Gothic Latte I think you'll enjoy that one just as much--it's like bathing in a cloud of Dunkaccino sans the calories. :draggy:

July Girl's Mocha Whirl isn't exactly the same, but it's in the same vein. If you like Gothic Latte I think you'll enjoy that one just as much--it's like bathing in a cloud of Dunkaccino sans the calories. :draggy:

aaand that's why I (think I) cleaned out LPMP's supply! ;) Can't wait to swim in it.

I would really love Constant Craving and Native Soil to re-brewed. I have one bottle each, and as much as I would love to wear nothing but these two daily...I am cherishing every little drop instead. It sure would be nice to have enough of both to slather daily for, oh let's say...until I'm 90!!