Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOh that would be interesting Mara. None of my grandparents are alive, they all died young. Maybe my eggs would be like 2 for 1 special.

Crap, longevity runs in my family....I don't want kids so I probably won't use them, but no one extract my eggs by force and leave me howling in pain, okay? :gasp:

Edited by Invidiana

ACK! This conversation (and this really surprises me) is squidging me out! Go figure! But heck, my eggs are expired, too...if there still are any. When they saved Sophie and me when she was born, they removed my uterus but left the ovaries. The Doc and med students were very funny: "Well, we've got good news and bad news. The good news is that everything went really well!" And I was like, "...so what's the *bad* news???" They chuckled and said, "You still have to go through menopause!" I told them that I was sorely disappointed, but considering that they'd saved 2 lives, I was okay with the menopause bit! Heeeeeeee! I've always thought that egg and sperm banks are an interesting idea, though.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

2 usable kidneys. My liver on the other hand ....

Oh, wait, which is it that you pickle with alcohol? Liver or kidneys? I did more than my share of "wine tasting" in my youth! Looks like my brain might be a little pickled too - I can't remember the right answer!

LOL. I have long toes. My middle toe finger looks like my hand's middle finger

Me too! I have long toes and middle toes just like yours, LV. Well, I'll keep my eggs, kidneys, liver and eyes since it won't bring in too many pennies and offer my hair instead. Dark, straight hair, anyone?

I'm selling off my middle finger. I happen to KNOW it works very well...

HAH...you loon !

While I look askance at painful extractions of body parts, hair whacking is pain free. ;)

Untrue. Just the thought of cutting my hair is painful.

Untrue. Just the thought of cutting my hair is painful.

Girrllll you don't even know- one year I went to the Marine Corp ball - few days before I went in for a trim with layers. I rarely cut my hair- once a year if that. Why did this stupid cunt dog HACK off CHUNKS. Omg I yelled in the middle of butchering and said..

STOPPPP - I started crying, her idea of layers were bangs- in the back of my head.

It was so traumatizing. I later learned that it was the schizophrenic step sister of some girl at work~Girl at work and I started off on the wrong foot because I was promoted to the job she applied and she resented me for that, I always wondered if she gave me the evil eye and it sent me straight to MIke Meyer's salon chair. I should go ask her.

Looove your new pic - you and Halo are so freakin beautiful I can't take it!

** wanted to add- rebrew of Captivation Equation- pleeasssseeee I missed out on the original but Skye's...OMG love it!

Edited by LadyVictoria

Girrllll you don't even know- one year I went to the Marine Corp ball - few days before I went in for a trim with layers. I rarely cut my hair- once a year if that. Why did this stupid cunt dog HACK off CHUNKS. Omg I yelled in the middle of butchering and said..

STOPPPP - I started crying, her idea of layers were bangs- in the back of my head.

That happened to me when I was 7. My aunt started bragging about discovering the absolute BEST hairdresser in town and what did she do but---the best way I can describe it is how they shear a sheep with scissors. I cried for an entire week afterwards and wore a hat every day for the better part of the summer. And because I've had several other traumatic episodes with hairdressers, including the prick who made me look like a lampshade for my sophomore semiformal back in high school, I've been cutting my own hair since I was 15. That's 11 years now.

That happened to me when I was 7. My aunt started bragging about discovering the absolute BEST hairdresser in town and what did she do but---the best way I can describe it is how they shear a sheep with scissors. I cried for an entire week afterwards and wore a hat every day for the better part of the summer. And because I've had several other traumatic episodes with hairdressers, including the prick who made me look like a lampshade for my sophomore semiformal back in high school, I've been cutting my own hair since I was 15. That's 11 years now.

I dread getting haircuts. I feel like it's a funeral for my hair

Aw thank you. I feel that way about you. Those raven locks and smokey eyes. I'm just a blonde white girl and we're a dime a dozen.

And my PE. I know right? It's awesome and so layerable.

Aw thank you. I feel that way about you. Those raven locks and smokey eyes. I'm just a blonde white girl and we're a dime a dozen.

And my PE. I know right? It's awesome and so layerable.

Awww :Emoticons04235:

Yes I had to stop layering it with everything because I am almost at half bottle!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance that Sandman Snoozeth will be brought back? I have a sample of this and totally love it . . . am using it sparingly because I don't want to use it up too quickly.

Me too I really need this one :Emoticons0086:

• 3 months later...

Any chance of getting Dolce Far Niente rebrewed?

JOC! You never even ordered Dolce! Did you try it via trade or something?

I just brewed A Lick a Cream for those that were fans of it...hopefully they will like this one too.

You are correct in that I have no record of you asking for it at all, nor ordering the phero month sampler pack. If you have it, we have no record that you received it from us. Did you get it in an Itty Bitty set?

Very funny thread. Anyone go through with the egg or kidney harvesting? Surrogate motherhood? This is one dedicated fan base.

You are correct in that I have no record of you asking for it at all, nor ordering the phero month sampler pack. If you have it, we have no record that you received it from us. Did you get it in an Itty Bitty set?

You were very kind to gift me the full sample set. I assume it was because of the mega orders I put in that month and in the couple of months before.

I'm so into foodie scents, particularly those with milk, recently and thus the post. I do have a Lick of Cream on my wish list.