Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats funny cutie pie!

I am dying for an LP green rebrew, Whisker Wishes, Glamour Puss and anything that is a pink cupcake.

LP Green please!! Whisker Whishes (V1), Glam Puss or Celebutant, Merry, Goddess Of The Blue Moon, Bonded & Allumette

Oh Also speaking of Spell Potions some serious Mojo stuff.. I'd love a Mara version of Evil Incarnation pleeeazzz!

Edited by StacyK

Mara's Manifestation Potion would be my choice. I am going strictly by how it has worked for me, not its scent. It is GORGEOUS, but floral and they sadly, mostly go very wrong on my skin. But for magickal effects? WOW!!! Very potent magick! Would love to see this one make a comeback!

Guest cutie.pie

Mara's Manifestation Potion would be my choice. I am going strictly by how it has worked for me, not its scent. It is GORGEOUS, but floral and they sadly, mostly go very wrong on my skin. But for magickal effects? WOW!!! Very potent magick! Would love to see this one make a comeback!

I'm sorry I missed that one :(

I'd love to see a miracle/magical life-ring sort of spell potion. I'm really just excited to see whatever PM cooks up, though!

Donsie, totally off topic, but that post reminded me of 'poison rings' - did you ever have one of those? Not for real poison of course, but fun rings that you can put stuff in - in college I had a cool blue one that I'd put like aspirin or earrings or something in. Anyhow, may have to look for one now that I remember that!!

on topic - I'll be happy with any and all spell potions.

LOVE Return to Me (please please brew) - smells amazing - it is absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous scent so I hope this is in the 'spell basket' of potions to be brewed. I must have mooore. Haven't used much for intent yet but I am sure I will, it is one of my top 3 scent favorites. But I only havea few samples left, so have to wear a smidge only every so often. (sniff)

BG, oh, you *know* I had poison rings. They were only of my favourite my little somethings to get from local fairs or witchy shops. I used to practice opening them surreptitiously to see if it would have been possible to actually slip something into a drink. What a weird kid!

BG, oh, you *know* I had poison rings. They were only of my favourite my little somethings to get from local fairs or witchy shops. I used to practice opening them surreptitiously to see if it would have been possible to actually slip something into a drink. What a weird kid!

Donsie, actually I think that's pretty awesome! Creativity. I'm searching etsy, thinking could use as fragrance ring or phero stash for refresher. To store not for others to smell (while it's in the ring) bc otherwise that would create scent or phero bomb.

On topic, so my post isn't off topic - just want to re-iterate wanting Return to Me in this next spell collection re-brew. It really is beautiful and makes me feel wonderful when wearing. I've also noticed a lot of positive things happening when I wear Return to Me. I can only wear a bit at a time since I have such little remaining. :Emoticons04284:

Shameless plea (bc I have no idea what will be in this spell collection but implore that Return to Me be included) and still over the moon that spell collection is going to be re-brewed. :Love09751:

Edited by Beach Goddess

Off topic, but I was at Victoria's Secret sale yesterday and saw a "Scent ring"! I had no idea how to open it and it looked way too big for my liking, but now that I read about "poison rings" it totally makes sense!!

Here it is:

https://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/fragrance/fearless-fragrance-ring-victorias-secret?ProductID=206249&CatalogueType=OLS&cm_mmc=fb-_-lovelist-_-desktop-_-share

Edited by phergineer

I linked a couple in the Etsy thread also. Solid perfume is meh but that might only be my experience with it. I made some to fill lockets and it smelled great but it doesn't replace oil or spray for coverage and lasting scent. I did love wearing the locket though and holding it to my nose to smell the scent. (People probably thought I was insane.)

There is just something about this little ring that amuses me. I keep seeing it in searches for other things. Its huge but kind of cute. Lip Balm Locket Ring

There is just something about this little ring that amuses me. I keep seeing it in searches for other things. Its huge but kind of cute. Lip Balm Locket Ring

Make one! There are ring blanks like that at Hobby Lobby. Add a tiny jar on top, decorate the jar with Sculpey or similar, fill with balm.

I'm with LV: I would love LP Green for St. Patrick's Day this year!

I'd love to try Mom's Crazy for Carnations. Brings Grandpa Harry's flowerbeds to mind. Ahhhh

It was a PE, maybe Mara can make it again. It is fab...

• 2 weeks later...

Based on NR speculation re: characters I am inspired to state that if there is ever a reloaded Katerina Suit (now or at any time in the future) I will SCREAM with glee!

I'm with you on this one, donsie. I missed out on a FB of Katerina Suit and horde my sample...

Off topic, but I was at Victoria's Secret sale yesterday and saw a "Scent ring"! I had no idea how to open it and it looked way too big for my liking, but now that I read about "poison rings" it totally makes sense!!

Here it is:

https://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/fragrance/fearless-fragrance-ring-victorias-secret?ProductID=206249&CatalogueType=OLS&cm_mmc=fb-_-lovelist-_-desktop-_-share

Scent rings have been around forever. You can by antique ones (or replicas). I used to get the plastic ones when I was a kid.

You might find one from "The Victorian Trading Co".

I'm with you on this one, donsie. I missed out on a FB of Katerina Suit and horde my sample...

I never even got to try it. :Emoticons08045:

In my imagination it is perfect!

Oh it is, let me reassure you! :D

Haha - 5 yard penalty on Luna for (friendly) taunting! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Gee, here's a HUUUGE surprise! (Drum roll, please)......

Velvet and Steel would not break my heart if it happened to reappear. In fact, I'd be willing to purchase a hoarder's supply, in case it didn't sell well.. of course. I'm not saying that it wouldn't sell well. I'm saying I'd like very much for you lovely forum folk to step away from the Velvet and Steel. That's all. Thank you very much. Huggzeewuggzees!

Edited by Wanderlust

Attention!! PE's we must see again..

Black Panther, Amanda's Sweet Pink Flowers, Moms Crazy For Carnations, LV's Sweet Pussy, French Musk, Wendy's Hot & Humid, Adrienne's Tangy Ylang, Lisa's Lady Lavender, Beach Bunny Musk & Dollys Hot & Sticky.

Edited by StacyK