Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with all on OCCO Ambrosia. I am usually conservative with scents (esp with OCCOs/ cops boosted) but OMG, this is the most amazing. I literally almost drool over myself when wearing this.

I would love this too. I only have a sample of it and I use it so sparingly just to get a hint of the scent.

I don't know how I missed this with my love of white scents, but I would love to see a rebrew of Masked Man! From what I can tell, several people have it on their wishlist and it has rarely come up on the trade boards! It sounds right up my alley...in fact-this was very similar to my last PE-wish I could have tried it! Should have known that Mara had already thought of it first! lol ;) I have to give another shout out to Gypsum White too even though God and everyone knows I have only said it about 100 times before :D ..anyway....please Mara!!! :)

That's an assumption you can always make. ;)

Luna, I don't even know why I was surprised today when I found it because it always happens!! ;) :)As many times as I have gone through the current and the archive list of potions, one would think I knew them all....yet today I found another with which I am not familiar!! I really wish LPMP had a way, like Fragrantica, of searching for perfumes by notes, or at least a way of searching the archive list like we have with the current list (type, intent, pheros, etc.). Fragrantica allows you to type in specific notes and will give a list of those perfumes which contain them (for anyone not familiar with Fragrantica)....one other option might be to make a note on the potion's description page of any other potions reminiscent of the described. I know Mara's creations are all different, but some have a familiarity to them...maybe an option for "Pink Scents" and "White Scents" could be added since those are two popular choices...anything to help a ditz like me..lol ;)

It would require additional programming (and hence additional expense) so I don't know how feasible it would be for the archive.

Can't remember if I've ever posted here but... I've been hearing a lot about Celubutante, Gypsum White, Body Paint, Fuzzy Wuzzy, and Tickle Tickle. I'm oh so very curious about those. Just about anything Lavender Vanilla.

OH! And Seer! That was so friggin' divine!!! (I have to be careful though because it has True Confessions, and I'm not about spilling my guts to anyone right now.)

OH! And Seer! That was so friggin' divine!!! (I have to be careful though because it has True Confessions, and I'm not about spilling my guts to anyone right now.)

Seer was one I didn't 'get' at first but all of a sudden I wore it one day (I use it ever so sparingly) and it had gone from meh to great. I wouldn't be sad to see it return!

Edited by donsie

Seer was one I didn't 'get' at first but all of a sudden I wore it one day (I use it ever so sparingly) and it had gone from meh to great. I wouldn't be sad to see it return!

There are quite a few like that for me, Donsie. I feel like all the LP standards are like that. One day I took a whiff of Betrothal Potion and LP Original and it just clicked for me how masterful these perfumes are blended if I can set it aside and it becomes better with time.

Darling Catalina. I will weep when the last drop of this is gone. Also LP: Sunfire which I am now out of and is the perfect summer scent.

Darling Catalina has been redone several times. All of the versions have slight variations but are very similar. The current version is Inspire Desire. Atomic Mandarin from last year was very popular. You can look for that one on the Trading Post.

Darling Catalina has been redone several times. All of the versions have slight variations but are very similar. The current version is Inspire Desire. Atomic Mandarin from last year was very popular. You can look for that one on the Trading Post.

See what happens when I wander off for a year? I miss Very Important Things!

Guest cutie.pie

I haven't tried Darling Catalina. But I looooooove Atomic Mandarin. I'll have to try Inspire Desire.

I would love Mademoiselle Pancake to return!

That one was a PE, so you might be able to order it again if Mara kept the recipe.

Oooh, as spring has suddenly hit full-blown here, I am reminded of how much I LOVED Summer Belle....

Yes here too. Did ever get a FB of SB?

We even have a "Critical Fire Weather Conditions Warning". First time for me here.

Edited by StacyK

That one was a PE, so you might be able to order it again if Mara kept the recipe.

Thanks Luna! I didn't know that one was a PE! I think I will try to order it when PEs open again :D

so my list, excluding any former PE's:

Goddess Of The Blue Moon

Bonded

Get Happy

Merry

French Musk

Allumette

Phero Girl Dominance

Carbon Black

Glamour Puss or Celebutaunt

Yes here too. Did ever get a FB of SB?

I got Summer Belle when Ms. Nutrix had her unbelievably generous sale last year! I know it's somewhere and I can't seem to lay hands on it. I think there was about 1/3 left....

As I newbie, I am drooling over ever getting the following:

Odalisque

OCCO SLF

LP Phero Charged LE

You can get O SLF at Victorian Trading Co. It goes by the name of "Seduction".

As I newbie, I am drooling over ever getting the following:

LP Phero Charged LE

This one was enhanced with Blatant Invitation. If you've tried BI & you like it, you can get 3 bottles of LP Original & the BI as a phero boost, asking that it be divided amongst the bottles & this will be the equivalent of the phero charged release. If that seems cost prohibitive, you could get a bottle of BI & layer it with LP O. Either way, this one is easy to get your hands on :)

Edited by Beccah

This one was enhanced with Blatant Invitation. If you've tried BI & you like it, you can get 3 bottles of LP Original & the BI as a phero boost, asking that it be divided amongst the bottles & this will be the equivalent of the phero charged release. If that seems cost prohibitive, you could get a bottle of BI & layer it with LP O. Either way, this one is easy to get your hands on :)

I was going to say something close to this.

LP O with a bit of Sugared Apricot and BI. Such an amazing combo, and the older your LP O gets the better it smells. :)