Back by popular demand!

What is the most cost effective way to do "LP O with a bit of Sugared Apricot and BI."

Should I do a mad scientist which would be around $60 I think plus $15 for sugared. . ..vs. LP O enhanced $55 plus the sugared apricot at $15 = $70. Or in mad scientist, could I ask they add a bit of apricot?

Or do I wait for PE and just do it that way? I'm sooo confused!

Here's another one. . the honeyed LP. That sounds amazing too.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the most cost effective way to do "LP O with a bit of Sugared Apricot and BI."

Should I do a mad scientist which would be around $60 I think plus $15 for sugared. . ..vs. LP O enhanced $55 plus the sugared apricot at $15 = $70. Or in mad scientist, could I ask they add a bit of apricot?

Or do I wait for PE and just do it that way? I'm sooo confused!

Lol. The Mad Scientist page is for ordering phero mixes you create. It's not what you need in this case.

Just get a bottle of LP O and a 1/6 bottle of sugared Apricots. If you want the full effect and want the BI you can either get the LP O boosted with BI or you can buy the unscented BI in oil.

If you're not familiar with the scent of LP O you may want to just get a trial size of that first. :)

..or you can get the Un BI scented with sugared Apricots?? It just depends on how you want to diversify your products??

Oh yes Honeyed LP is much loved!!! There's not an easy fix for that.

Edited by StacyK

Guest cutie.pie

I agree with StacyK -- get a LP O sample first and if you life it get a bottle + plus a bottle of Sugared Apricots and you can always layer them. You could get UN BI and then you can wear it with other scents :)

I haven't tried Honeyed LP, but maybe you could try LP O with sugared honeycomb? Plus UN Gotcha...

I agree with StacyK -- get a LP O sample first and if you life it get a bottle + plus a bottle of Sugared Apricots and you can always layer them. You could get UN BI and then you can wear it with other scents :)

I haven't tried Honeyed LP, but maybe you could try LP O with sugared honeycomb? Plus UN Gotcha...

You could, and you might like it. I like sugared HC. It's great to layer or were solo. But it's nothing like Honeyed LP. Just FYI.

Guest cutie.pie

You could, and you might like it. I like sugared HC. It's great to layer or were solo. But it's nothing like Honeyed LP. Just FYI.

I'm putting Honeyed LP on my rebrew wish list then! I need to try it! *fingers crossed* ;)

• 3 weeks later...

You can sort-of make your own just by mixing equal parts of LP Red and Black.

Yea it's so close, I add a dab of Oakmoss (sugared) and it's really nice.

Guest cutie.pie

All the talk about PFYT in the other thread made me come here and beg you for a PFYT rebrew!!! :beggingpleasesmiley::beggingpleasesmiley::begging::begging:

Something sexy and on the darker velvety side too. Something like Lady Casanova or Carbon Black.

Edited by StacyK

Guest cutie.pie

I'd buy a bottle... if cutie.pie were to leave any, that is!

I'll think about it........ OK, you can get a bottle, but just one! :smiley-laughing024:

I did once make a target carsick by wearing too much PFYT (okay, he was carsick anyway but he didn't really respond to PFYT with drooling longing), but hey, I like it!

Edited by donsie

Guest cutie.pie

I want one too Cutie Pie! also, I sent you an email.

Ohhhh, you'd love it! :) Emailed you back!

I was going to say something close to this.

LP O with a bit of Sugared Apricot and BI. Such an amazing combo, and the older your LP O gets the better it smells. :)

Just to follow up. . I got 1 bottle of LP O, 1 bottle of BI and 1/6 bottom of Sugared apricot. If it am putting it into my own spray, as a percentage what should I use for LP O, the apricot and the BI to make the equivalent of Phero Charged LP O? Thanks in advance!

Just to follow up. . I got 1 bottle of LP O, 1 bottle of BI and 1/6 bottom of Sugared apricot. If it am putting it into my own spray, as a percentage what should I use for LP O, the apricot and the BI to make the equivalent of Phero Charged LP O? Thanks in advance!

I would first warn you that adding the sugared fruit mixes to a spray bottle can, or in my case usually, causes the sprayer to get sticky after a time. It's just the natural sticky sugary goodness of the fruit. They can be cleared, it's fixable but I just thought I'd warn you. I'm not sure in the exact % for the phero, I just apply each separately. If you are going to make a spray with your O, IMO, follow the 1/3 oil to 2/3 alcohol ratio and add in a few drops of the sugared apricot, start out easy so the apricot doesn't take over. Then I'd just apply the BI. BI is LOADED with cops so it's best applied right on your skin. Make sure you give it a good dry down period.

Phero Girl- Dominance. I was lucky to get a trial of this from Hearts.OMG.. I love it. Pls Mara!!!

Phero Girl- Dominance. I was lucky to get a trial of this from Hearts.OMG.. I love it. Pls Mara!!!

Are you talking about the original scented like chocolate roses? That one is awesome!

I'd dearly love more Sex & Violins (unpheroed...)!

Edited by Darbla

• 2 weeks later...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Me, Jane!! My final bottle is getting low. I don't think I'll be able to live in a world with no Me, Jane...the struggle is real.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Me, Jane!! My final bottle is getting low. I don't think I'll be able to live in a world with no Me, Jane...the struggle is real.

I'd love that too. After hearing so much about it for 2 years here, yes please :)

Edited by StacyK