Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, bruja said:

GIMME MONEY please please please please please please please bring it back 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Seconding! All I have is a trial that I was fortunate enough to get as a surprise from the Trade board. Been rationing it.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:04 AM, bruja said:

GIMME MONEY please please please please please please please bring it back 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

There's always a money/prosperity potion in each spell collection.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:55 PM, luna65 said:

There's always a money/prosperity potion in each spell collection.

I know but Gimme Money is special to me. Money Multiplier is nice, but I didn’t like it. I LOVE how GM smells and it helped me in numerous situations like getting a job, getting free stuff... MM never did that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 11:56 AM, Potion Master said:

I need to clarify about doing rebrews....

I have been getting a lot of requests lately to rebrew things that are over 5 years old, and there are multiple problems with this.

Totally understand but I’m always hopeful on a few. One in particular was truly a masterpiece. 💜 

• 1 month later...

I would like to request, okay beg for a couple of scrub scents. 

First the cotton candy margarita from a few years ago. Omg that was sooooo good. I neeeed it in my life. I will buy multiple. I’m using my Apple cotton candy now and while I love it, it doesn’t have the same invigorating aromatherapy effects like that punchy citrus in the cotton candy base did.

I would love for the Lavender Buttercream line to be expanded to include a scrub. I need more massage butter as well but I’d also grab it in body butter if that were available instead. Or the skyclad!!  Yessss. 

My heart would burst if we ever could get the OG marshmallow scrub that was one of the very first scrubs you made. Back when they were $7 for the little disposable solo cups. I still have one! Purely by accident as it just got hidden behind some other never used stuff ( because back then my kids kept eating the scrubs! Lol). But omg that one was so amazing that I’m still sitting here lusting after it after what, 8-9 years? Lol. GIMME!

and also please make more of the lemon buttercream skyclad! I know several of us want that one back and soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonka Tobacum with the bourbon vanilla! :true-dat:

On 1/21/2020 at 3:35 PM, Snoopyace said:

Tonka Tobacum with the bourbon vanilla! :true-dat:

Ah, yes. That would be nice.

Or perhaps "a warm rich mix of vanilla musk and a trio of ambers melded with a bevy of tobacco accords (maybe Cuban tobacco, pipe tobacco, traditional tobacco leaf and a dash of cherry tobacco) layered upon a Chypre base?" Have I ever mentioned that I sure did love that Teacher's Pest? 

5 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Ah, yes. That would be nice.

Or perhaps "a warm rich mix of vanilla musk and a trio of ambers melded with a bevy of tobacco accords (maybe Cuban tobacco, pipe tobacco, traditional tobacco leaf and a dash of cherry tobacco) layered upon a Chypre base?" Have I ever mentioned that I sure did love that Teacher's Pest? 

I am totally with you on loving Teachers Pest! 

I've been missing Midnight Craving and Sveet Tooth. I have a few swipes of each left that I'm "saving" lol. 

On 1/21/2020 at 3:24 PM, greenappletart said:

Cherry Divinity or something along those lines. Was wearing Sugared Cherries recently and it really made me crave more non-chocolate cherry scents. Mmm.

Cherry Divinity is actually a choco-cherry, but it's white chocolate.  The back catalog has the trinity: white (Cherry Divinity), milk (Special Delivery), and dark (Blackstone).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Throwing my hat in for a rebrew of Love Potion Gold.  

It's exquisite and I'm not EVER using up my last sample bottle. I used to mix the little sample bottles with epi and Dominance and convert them into a lightly scented spray. Was great for work and respectful social situations while I still smelled ultimately feminine. I know we have several variations on this theme, but this one was ....very special. 

From the threads of the 2013 rebrew :

Our delicious signature base of vanilla, amber and patchouli is blended with the golden sheen of honey and glittering with bright citrus notes – pink grapefruit, orange and lemongrass – plus a luscious slather of cocoa butter. Seek your heart's desire with this playful, upbeat yet thoroughly feminine fragrance which always leads to that greatest of treasures…LOVE!

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.

PINK GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion, beauty and youth glamour.

ORANGE ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers.

PLEASE consider !!

On 8/15/2020 at 11:46 PM, androstenol said:

It's exquisite and I'm not EVER using up my last sample bottle. I used to mix the little sample bottles with epi and Dominance and convert them into a lightly scented spray. Was great for work and respectful social situations while I still smelled ultimately feminine. I know we have several variations on this theme, but this one was ....very special. 

From the threads of the 2013 rebrew :

Our delicious signature base of vanilla, amber and patchouli is blended with the golden sheen of honey and glittering with bright citrus notes – pink grapefruit, orange and lemongrass – plus a luscious slather of cocoa butter. Seek your heart's desire with this playful, upbeat yet thoroughly feminine fragrance which always leads to that greatest of treasures…LOVE!

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.

PINK GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion, beauty and youth glamour.

ORANGE ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers.

PLEASE consider !!

That sounds gorgeous !! I've never even tried that one & I'll still second this plea, lol. I tend to really love the different versions of LP, & this sounds exquisite.

On 8/15/2020 at 8:46 PM, androstenol said:

I did not realize there was lemongrass! I should seek out my trial. My man loves lemongrass. I never thought I'd want it in a scent but it's lovely in The Moon.

Yeah the rebrew of LP Gold was definitely patchouli and lemongrass, although it became more unified in the aging.  If Mara ever did decide to rebrew, I'd ask that she maybe try to replicate the original version, if she could.  Probably not, just given how many classic ingredients are no longer available.

I know it's hard to do a rebrew since many of the ingredients that go into these are long gone, but if items that smell close to these ever come back after covid-19 I would love and incarnation of any of these...

Pizzazz, Allumette, Absinthe of Malice, Black Panther,  and Pallas with Lumina 

22 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

@dolphindolls2 did Elume not replace Allumette for you? 
I’ve never gotten my hands on Black Panther, I’d love to smell what all the fuss was about!

Elume did replace it but its also sold out, so I figured I would request the original and take any variant that would be offered up in the future.  From the onset of Black Panther, I think I have had a total of 15 bottles, that is including the multiple rebrews Mara has done on this one... This is still my all time favorite LP ever.....

16 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Elume did replace it but its also sold out, so I figured I would request the original and take any variant that would be offered up in the future.

Makes sense! 
I do know about your intense love for the Black Panther, I would buy it for that reason alone. Fifteen bottles in! I trust you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really wish 2013. spell potions would be rebrewed. All of them. Especially Black Cat and Hex Breaker. These new spell potions just do not work for me, I did not connect with them... Please?

On 10/25/2020 at 1:09 PM, Kayla said:

I'd love a rebrew of Juicy Lucy this summer, with Bang or Cougar plus virgin bottles, instead of Sexpionage. I adore the perfume, but can't walk around in public with it on. 

I’m probably in denial, Juicy Lucy is one I have ventured out in, with the Sexpionage, as if it was the thing to do! I pretend it’s a fruity social like Drive By Fruiting w/ OW or Summershine with Topper. I remember requesting a Virgin, but it was a limited brew and there weren’t any. I have never noticed any inappropriate reactions, but I have often wondered if I’ve unfairly made a good man out on the streets work a little harder to behave.  

5 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I’m probably in denial, Juicy Lucy is one I have ventured out in, with the Sexpionage, as if it was the thing to do! I pretend it’s a fruity social like Drive By Fruiting w/ OW or Summershine with Topper. I remember requesting a Virgin, but it was a limited brew and there weren’t any. I have never noticed any inappropriate reactions, but I have often wondered if I’ve unfairly made a good man out on the streets work a little harder to behave.  

Lol, @Eastwood22!  Sexpionage does something to me that is only to be worn at home - in the bedroom. I can't imagine walking around feeling like that outside if the house!  I would get myself into a lot of trouble.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 7:06 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

I'm in desperate need of my beloved "Black Panther"  I only have one bottle left, I finished off one that I found in the back of a closet that I was cleaning out that was half full....

Uh oh. 🤞🏼 Fingers crossed for you.