Is everything okay?

pinup

Hi,

I know the ladies are very busy, but I was just wondering if anyone else hasn't gotten shipment notification in a while or if it was just me? I think I read that Mara and Danna were moving from their office the other day? Anyway, just wanted to see if everything was alright.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I know the ladies are very busy, but I was just wondering if anyone else hasn't gotten shipment notification in a while or if it was just me? I think I read that Mara and Danna were moving from their office the other day? Anyway, just wanted to see if everything was alright.

Hey hun. I know things are backed up but hopefully not too much. When did you put your order in?

Did you check your junk mail for an email from stamps.com

I received an email on Monday (not a shipment notice, though), so it's just that the backlog due to the move has delayed things somewhat. They can only work as fast as they can work.

Me too - I rec'd the Monday "will ship soon" notice from an order placed 2/24. Looks like about a 1-week backlog.

Somewhere Mara mentioned that they will ship again on Saturday, so I expect mine sometime next week, hopefully, which is really still within the stated 2 week TAT.

When the lucky subscription members are already reviewing the new scents the wait seems interminable.

I can only imagine the piles and piles of little square boxes all stacked up on Saturday afternoon...and the smell...ah the smell.

Hi,

I placed an order on feb 22, and another around march 1, and received an email on the 2nd that they were being processed and would both ship together shortly. If they are moving it seems likely that orders will take a bit longer.

Hey hun. I know things are backed up but hopefully not too much. When did you put your order in?

Did you check your junk mail for an email from stamps.com

Hey. Yeah I checked my junk mail for stamps.com and I looked under "XP2", just in case. I placed my orders on February 21, 23, and March 9th.

I did receive an order notification on each one though stating that I will get a shipping confirmation as soon as it ships out. I just never got any shipping notification, nor did I receive shipment.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one, so the girls are probably just backed up in orders.

Edited by pinup

Hey. Yeah I checked my junk mail for stamps.com and I looked under "XP2", just in case. I placed my orders on February 21, 23, and March 9th.

I did receive an order notification on each one though stating that I will get a shipping confirmation as soon as it ships out. I just never got any shipping notification, nor did I receive shipment.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one, so the girls are probably just backed up in orders.

If you make lots of orders close together, they might get delayed a little and sent out together. Also, if you have a custom scent, i.e. a special sugared or phero's added to a scent, that could delay your order as well.

March 9th? Really? :jumpforjoy:

:jumpforjoy:

If you make lots of orders close together, they might get delayed a little and sent out together. Also, if you have a custom scent, i.e. a special sugared or phero's added to a scent, that could delay your order as well.

March 9th? Really? :jumpforjoy:

:jumpforjoy:

Whoops! OMG. I must have been looking at the year (09) and it got stuck in my head. Thanks for catching that. I meant to say it was also on the 2nd.

Oh, and I also made an order on Feb. 20th. So, I made orders on Feb. 20,21, 23, and March 2nd. Wow. I guess I did make a lot of orders. :jumpforjoy: That's what happens when I wait for LP products. I just want more and more. LOL.

I didn't have anything customed.

Edited by pinup

I have a bunch of orders all pretty close together. I think between the move and that IIRC they only mail once or twice a week due to post office restrictions (too many packages?) and now that they are only working on shipping part of the time, they're probably just behind on shipping. I guess given it's only a few people, they have to have a system that works and have broken the system down to manageable segments. Certain days probably get dedicated to orders and shipping especially with the new location.

I don't mind the wait with such amazing products. I once told either Mara or Danna (not sure who it was on the phone) that I loved their fragrances so much that I wouldn't care if I had to wait a month, which is the truth. The only down side is that I love the fragrances so much that I want them yesterday. :jumpforjoy:

Honestly, they're totally worth the wait. But being that I have no impulse control regarding LPMP, the wait is a special kind of torture. :jumpforjoy:

Oh, and I also made an order on Feb. 20th. So, I made orders on Feb. 20,21, 23, and March 2nd. Wow. I guess I did make a lot of orders. :)

It would be two weeks from your most recent order with those being that close together. So, it could be as long as the 16th...

Whoops! OMG. I must have been looking at the year (09) and it got stuck in my head. Thanks for catching that. I meant to say it was also on the 2nd.

Oh, and I also made an order on Feb. 20th. So, I made orders on Feb. 20,21, 23, and March 2nd. Wow. I guess I did make a lot of orders. :) That's what happens when I wait for LP products. I just want more and more. LOL.

I didn't have anything customed.

Hahaha, that totally looks like my first order, OR ORDERS!!! :D So much fun!

Looks like your March 2nd one is probably holding up your stamps.com email. I know the orders made around the 22nd were held up due to the new release packaging and the move. SO Id say you will get an email anyday. Who knows, your box may be in the "ship saturday" pile :D

Patience is something taught at the LP house of amazing scented crack :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

So true. I havent received any of my orders yet either. At least it gives me something to look forward too. I'm going to place another order over the weekend. At least with LP you know that it'll be worth the wait.

yeah, I was wondering about this stuff too. I put an order in 13 days ago and didn't get a tracking number yet. I was fixin to email the gals. You think no?

Okay..Just an update I've been asked to post..

In addition to the recent move, which has been time-consuming in itself, the MAIN reason for the slight backlog is...

All you lovely and highly innovative ladies!

That's right.. There have been SOOO many custom-blend orders, that they have taken up a significant amount of time to formulate, and I am letting you all know tonight that the labels are all printed, the blends are all bottled, and everything is being packed as I type.

The ladies will ship on Saturday 7th, and very much appreciate your patience and understanding, as things will be back to normal soon enough. HOWEVER! One caveat..EVERY TIME there is a deluge of custom orders, because as you know the ladies are total perfectionists and artists who want you to enjoy your personal custom-blended fragrance in every way - there WILL be a slight delay in order processing, as they create your olfactory masterpieces.

Ta muchly for reading! :Blusher:

Blessings, and a lovely weekend to you all.

Ail )O(

Mara and Danna are SAINTS for putting up with all of our multiple orders, all of our "oops, could you...."'s and for making our custom goodies! I really hope that they are making a financial success for themselves and not working themselves to the bone for nothing because they totally deserve it!!! We will be more than patient, and thankful while we are waiting! :Blusher:

Thanks, Ail! Yay, I'm so happy! Well, well, looks like some ladies have been stirring up some wicked smelling trouble, hmm? Ah, who could resist with what Mara and Danna create? And, Curiouschic, I'm totally getting how patience is learned at LP b/c every minute waiting for my beautiful scents to arrive is tortue. But, you're all right, it is always worth the wait.

Even worse for me.... :BananaRow: I'm across the pond :)

Oh rosebud...... you're right it is worse for you :) , I'm sorry to post this but I just got an email "Times Square Productions has sent you a package" 3 of em

Hope you get one soon Rosebud !

Oh rosebud...... you're right it is worse for you :o , I'm sorry to post this but I just got an email "Times Square Productions has sent you a package" 3 of em

Hope you get one soon Rosebud !

I got one too! HAPPY DANCE!! :blue_dancing_banana:

*big old happy dance*

I got mine too!

ETA: Actually 2 of them and the numbers were different. WOO!

hmmm.... all 3 of the emails #'s were the same and I have 4 orders, they probably consolidated the orders, I hope :o .

hmmm.... all 3 of the emails #'s were the same and I have 4 orders, they probably consolidated the orders, I hope :o .

They probably did.....they combined all three of mine into one package.....I had spoken with Mara right after I placed the last one, so I know mine are all being shipped together....

Edited by Dolly

Is this email automatic? Can I expect it sooooon? I'm dyin over here. Sorry so whiny. I uh, took off a week of class in order to receive this package (not even kidding) cause I have class 8am-4pm Mon thru Friday..

And my post office holds nothing! That little slip means nothing to them. So I gotta be here cause my neighbor is outta town and now I'm blabbering.

Anyway. It's a biga*s order so how do these tracking emails run?

(breathes into paper bag again)

They probably did.....they combined all three of mine into one package.....I had spoken with Mara right after I placed the last one, so I know mine are all being shipped together....

did you have to sign for it ? the girls sent me a pkg of multiple orders and I had to sign, but... another time I didn't (both $100+ orders, this one too)

Is this email automatic? Can I expect it sooooon? I'm dyin over here. Sorry so whiny. I uh, took off a week of class in order to receive this package (not even kidding) cause I have class 8am-4pm Mon thru Friday..

And my post office holds nothing! That little slip means nothing to them. So I gotta be here cause my neighbor is outta town and now I'm blabbering.

Anyway. It's a biga*s order so how do these tracking emails run?

(breathes into paper bag again)

breathe cheez, breathe !! I usually get a total of 3 emails, One confirming an order has been sent to LPMP, the 2nd confirming that LPMP recv'd order and the 3rd informing me that a pkg has been sent. Does that help ? breathe !

Breathing......thank you Liz....I got the first two. Just not the shipping one. THAT'S the one I's worried about. I gotta go back to school on wedsday. Or else. I want outta beauty school.

Yessss....I get stressed out kinda easy it's true! Disgruntled House Elf- ha!

Edited by cheeseburger79

Breathing......thank you Liz....I got the first two. Just not the shipping one. THAT'S the one I's worried about. I gotta go back to school on wedsday. Or else. I want outta beauty school.

Yessss....I get stressed out kinda easy it's true! Disgruntled House Elf- ha!

The last email I got informing me that it's being sent reads shipment date: 3/9/09, it's not even leaving CA till Monday, I figure Friday or Saturday delivery at the soonest, so go to school, little one ! Remember your meeting w/your uncle, don't give him any ammunition. Don't mean to preach, tell me to mind my own business please.

Liz- I take advice well. Your saying the things I need to hear. I lost one parent young, and the other one is on the other side of the state. Don't mind your bussiness with me. :o it's cool. And your right!

Also thanks for the shipping update. NOW I know! I can arrange something by then. Have a good night. Your awesome. Lori.

The last email I got informing me that it's being sent reads shipment date: 3/9/09, it's not even leaving CA till Monday, I figure Friday or Saturday delivery at the soonest, so go to school, little one ! Remember your meeting w/your uncle, don't give him any ammunition. Don't mean to preach, tell me to mind my own business please.

You have Saturday delivery?! I want saturday delivery :o

Hang in there Lor. it will come. You can always talk to the ladies about how you want something delivered. They may be able to work with you and give you a better idea of when to expect your goodies.

Hope you figure something out. I am fortunate, my post office is across the street :blue_dancing_banana: and my postman understands my scent needs lol. Take care hun!

Oh the sadness! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I never got any shipment notification email.

Aaaaaww... it's coming! Maybe you're better off in a sense (scents/cent$) I celebrated with ANOTHER order :) of 3Gs: pheros and a Bravado bottle for DH (so yummy!) And, there will be an order a week or so after the en route lovelies arrive :D .

Then it's just maintenance... riiiiiiiiight... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: (<- tears of laughter)

Oh...I'm almost worried now... I got my email saying your order is ready we'll let you know when it ships soon...6 days ago... But no emails saying it's been shipped :unsure:

Oh...I'm almost worried now... I got my email saying your order is ready we'll let you know when it ships soon...6 days ago... But no emails saying it's been shipped :unsure:

I got my 2nd email about a week ago, my 3rd last night. You know...there are over 3000 members on this forum alone, assume they ALL order, plus the businesses and the larger orders they send out to. But I understand your pain Rosebud..... and reading all the reviews must be sheer torture, just part of the 'side effects' of your new addictions, heh-heh. Before you know it you'll have them and you'll be waiting for another order, you'll get the hang of it.

Ack. Hope I didn't weird ya out with that post up there, Liz. I'm a real "heart on my sleeve" type. Some folks do find that odd...

no comprendo, little one ? I don't find you or the post odd ? sometimes I just have the habit of talking too much. As a child, I was once told I had "the gift of gab", guess I haven't outgrown that quality. No worries. :)

Edited by liz

I have 3 outstanding orders, one very recent from 3/4. I received 2 "Stamps" notifications, so I think my first two orders are combined. Does anyone think my 3/4 order would be in there too? I guess I'll find out next week, but I'm just wondering since I had read that a recent order would set everything back 2 weeks.

Either way, I have goodies on the way!!! :dancingfruits0nm: