Is everything okay?

pinup

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaaaaahhhh! I'm still waiting and whining. But I did order some custom stuff which takes longer so I'm trying to learn patience, even though I'm instant gratification girl.

Whaaaaaahhhh! I'm still waiting and whining. But I did order some custom stuff which takes longer so I'm trying to learn patience, even though I'm instant gratification girl.

I am in your boat. No email yet. I keep refreshing hehe. BUT I did have some add in pheros, so I am going to say that it is probably because of that :001_302:

SOOO Glad that peopleare getting emails and that LPs are travelling the globe once again. Me thinks the postmen will have extra springs in there steps when carrying our lovelies :blink:

Me three! Glad I aint alone :001_302:

I keep refreshing my email in hopes.

SO what did you two order? Lets get ourselves all excited!

I keep hitting the send/receive button.

Mine has the perfume rack, bottles of: Rocket Fuel, Christine's yin/yang, LP Pink from the contest win, LP Black from posts, Me, Jane, and samples of: Bacchanalia, Sorceress, Shady Lady, Egg, Cuddle Bunny, and Tantric Butterfly.

I'm thinking I must TRULY be an addict...with absolutley NO self control what so ever.

I just got an email from the ladies...they had to change the mailing option for my order because "there's so much stuff they're concerned with loss/theft" :001_302:

Maybe I got a wee bit too excited when ordering?

I'm thinking I must TRULY be an addict...with absolutley NO self control what so ever.

I just got an email from the ladies...they had to change the mailing option for my order because "there's so much stuff they're concerned with loss/theft" :Blusher:

Maybe I got a wee bit too excited when ordering?

Never be embarrassed for loving LPs. The only reason I'm still not making insane orders is because I am overwhelmed by scent options. I never thought having so many would make my brain go fuzzy. But if you knew how many bottles I've hoarded of the ones I love, you'd never feel like you had no self control.

Party ain't over yet- we have been in the ship room all day, more tonight.

After this batch is shipped, I'll get the new orders ready to ship- so be looking for those shipping AND order confirmations!

*Some stuff can take longer- phero add in's stuff, on back order, some B and B stuff and customs.

But we workin' on it!

Ok all, I gotta go do some stuff!

OH_ The Kitty pic is from Icanhazcheeseburger.com

Awww, SG we know you're working hard. Can't even imagine how many orders you must have to fill, which is good for business but such an awful lot to do that I can't even imagine.

I'm just excited to get the new samples. Apparently, patience isn't one of my virtues, or maybe it's just because I'm addicted to all the lovely scents. Addicts can be so impatient.

M and D are wonderful!!!!!

She how they check on us addicts - knowing we are driving ourselves insane they take time out of the uberbusy days to calm us down and talk us off the edge

Love u gals

M and D are wonderful!!!!!

She how they check on us addicts - knowing we are driving ourselves insane they take time out of the uberbusy days to calm us down and talk us off the edge

Love u gals

I agree! You ladies are fabulous! And I do love that you keep checking in and updating us. I DEFINETLY have a complicated order and understand the wait. Getting excited!! :)

I spy with my little eye..............

PACKAGES!!! LOL

Am I evil or what????

hehehehehe.

Nope, not evil...SINISTER :)

(To the lil rascal $ tune)...(And doing a lil dance at the same time)

I got a PACKAGE, I got A Package! I got a Package, hey, hey, hey, hey! I got A Package, I got Package....etc

WOOT WOOT :) I got an email, there is a package coming MY WAY!!!! VERY Excited. I got lotso goodies to be excited about. Something tells me I am going to get an itchie finger and put an order in before this one arrives...tis the life of an LP addict :)

YAY!!!! :dancingfruits0nm:

:)two "Times Sq has sent you a pkg" emails !!

now I'm confused....got the Stamps.com emails, but got an email from X2P informing me that an order has been received and will be processed soon. I have about 4 orders pending, now I'm not sure which one I'll be getting ? no comprendo :)

Don't their processing emails have an ID to the order? For some reason I'm thinking they did. And if you save the original order email from paypal you should be able to match it. If it's not in the subject, scan the email below their response because it might be linked to the order or have the order info in it I think.

ETA: Yep, just checked mine. Scroll down and the order is there.

Edited by starlitegirl

now I'm confused....got the Stamps.com emails, but got an email from X2P informing me that an order has been received and will be processed soon. I have about 4 orders pending, now I'm not sure which one I'll be getting ? no comprendo :angry3:

I know what you mean. I got my shipping notification but I am wondeirng what goodies are in it :)

And just cuz I dont know I think I may have to put in another order :angry3:

Don't their processing emails have an ID to the order? For some reason I'm thinking they did. And if you save the original order email from paypal you should be able to match it. If it's not in the subject, scan the email below their response because it might be linked to the order or have the order info in it I think.

Yeah you're right, but the Stamp.com email only gives me confirmation # for USPS, plus I had already gotten the email telling that the order was received and to be processed. I'm thinking it's a duplicate sent in error, if not.... that may mean that I'm not getting all of my orders. With all the orders they've recv'd, I guess it's inevitable.

I saw this after my post...I cant figure out what you are saying though. I looked at my email and my paypal an dI am finding no #'s similar. All I have is the shipping confirmation number...

I confused :)

I think I understand Liz, I got the same order confirmed 2x... like an email "hiccup". Probably you got 2 orders shipped, but it produced extraneous emails...extra ones. That happened to me, too.

Oh sorry, I was talking about the one from xp saying that they will be processing it. That's the one that you scroll down in to see which order it is.

The stamp.com always sends me double emails. Not sure why but they're always the same tracking number.

Oh sorry, I was talking about the one from xp saying that they will be processing it. That's the one that you scroll down in to see which order it is.

The stamp.com always sends me double emails. Not sure why but they're always the same tracking number.

Yep! Exactly...I double checked from my "processing" order (from X2P) to see that it was the same stuff, that I hadn't gotten up in the middle of the night to order more stuff unbeknown to my waking self!

Hey guys- we send out one from the cart- CONFIRMATION 1

Then when we process your order and get it ready for shipping we send you the second CONFIRMATION 2

Then you get a stamps.com one, or two if it hiccups. CONFIRMATION/SHIPPING 3

Liz- just one, with one. Shoot me an email and I'll go over it when I get a chance.

I'm still processing orders made after the 23rd. So really anything made after the 25th has not gone out yet. It will this week. B and B orders are moving fast as well!

SG

Yeah you're right, but the Stamp.com email only gives me confirmation # for USPS, plus I had already gotten the email telling that the order was received and to be processed. I'm thinking it's a duplicate sent in error, if not.... that may mean that I'm not getting all of my orders. With all the orders they've recv'd, I guess it's inevitable.

Oh- I'll make sure you get all of 'em! LOL

I think you guys are amazing with all the crazy orders you get from us addicts!

I got my email saying my mega order was shipped on Tuesday, and then I got another one today saying the newest order (that I wanted kept separate as to not delay the earlier one) is already being processed and should be shipped in the next 2 days! How fast is that! :)

I'm by no means complaining, but I am getting slightly worried...do you fabulous ladies ever sleep? Don't kill yourselves to get our orders out...I know we sometimes whine & go nutz on the forum, but that's just in desperation and due to withdrawal symptoms...we are after all LPMP addicts :)

You ladies are fabulous! :020105~21: