Is everything okay?

pinup

I have 3 outstanding orders, one very recent from 3/4. I received 2 "Stamps" notifications, so I think my first two orders are combined. Does anyone think my 3/4 order would be in there too? I guess I'll find out next week, but I'm just wondering since I had read that a recent order would set everything back 2 weeks.

Either way, I have goodies on the way!!! :dancingfruits0nm:

You're getting everything you've ordered. They're putting them all together. I know because I've had that happen all the time.

I'm so jealous! I wonder when the next shipment is going out.

*Update*

I just received my shipment notifier. Mine is going out today! :KITTY_~12::D

Edited by pinup

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my shipping email also. I placed 3 orders and am looking forward to recieving my big box. I can't wait, I can't wait. But I'm gonna be a bad girl here because I've just got to place another order. My money fairy demands it. :)

I'm getting my stuff in the mail today too. SOOO happy about that

I can't wait to sniff everything first...hehe.

It was a long wait but well worth it.

We really do need a LP Addicts Anonymous section...lol.

Will be waiting downstairs for the postwoman today..then I shall be placing another order... :)

Hey Cheeseburger,

I'm glad to hear your LP's are on the way! I've been a nutcase since I placed that order on the 18th of Feb....been eating away at my chocolates to try and think about something else. I only ordered the sampler pack this time but when it gets here "TODAY," I'll be placing another order. My hubby is going to be mad....Yesterday he was peeking over the laptop asking what the heck am I ordering this time?! LOL. He doesn't know I am an LP addict, not yet...I live in LA and yet the wait has been pretty tough on me..

I'm busily pouting because I haven't gotten my stamps.com notification yet for either of my orders...<sigh> I am sure they will ship soon....but I am wearing my refresh button out on my mail checking...

Must huff more Happy Water...

I'm busily pouting because I haven't gotten my stamps.com notification yet for either of my orders...<sigh> I am sure they will ship soon....

I'm in the same boat...still no email saying it's shipped :lol:

I'm waiting it out for a bit longer; I got an email saying my stuff shipped, but no package yet, and it's been a while.

Oh, I see--I just got my Stamps shipping confirmation. I guess the email I got was like the pre-pre-shipping confirmation. *g* I was worried my package was circulating and lost in the system.

Edited by cinderfallen

OMG I am so excited. My shipping notice has been updated. My goodies will be in my hot hands very soon now. I should be ashamed of myself because I ordered so much. But I'm not. :happybirthday:

AND you went up a level too !!blue_dancing_banana.gifKudos !!

I recv'd 2 of my orders woo-hoo !!

AND you went up a level too !!blue_dancing_banana.gifKudos !!

I recv'd 2 of my orders woo-hoo !!

Thanks Liz, I just noticed that. Your lucky you have your orders in your hand. The hubby will pick mine up either today or tomorrow. Now I can place another order and another and another.

I'm jealous, I got my stamps.com notice Mon. morning, but it's still not here, damn slow postal service. :666:

I'm with you C-Mama - where the Blue Blazes is my order!!!

:magicstick:;):^^: :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

me so sad.

i still don't have my box of sparkling little vials of sunshine. i'm reading all the reviews and living vicariously through you guys. i did get the 'times square has sent you a package on the 10th of march. must learn patience.....

:) I just got 2 more emails that "Times Square has sent you a package " :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

eta: Coffeemama, Rosebud, I'll send out the 'splits' soon !

Edited by liz

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone got a shipping notification? I know the ladies said that things would start shipping over the nxt couple days, so post if you get a shipping notice! :) I find hope in others excitment :D

Has anyone got a shipping notification? I know the ladies said that things would start shipping over the nxt couple days, so post if you get a shipping notice! :) I find hope in others excitment :)

Nothing yet.... :D

Has anyone got a shipping notification? I know the ladies said that things would start shipping over the nxt couple days, so post if you get a shipping notice! :) I find hope in others excitment :)

Hope as in 'yay! mine will be coming soon, too!'

Yes, please post!

Meanwhile, my mailbox is open, and I keep checking the bottom corner of my screen looking for a little envelope telling me I've got mail. Until then..... :D

Nope...my *early* March order got here...and I *should* be satisfied - but this one has the Monthly Sampler! I wait, impatiently... :D , knowing it will be sooooooon!

Hi guys-

Quick update, we know the Stamps.com system has a tick today, it's not sending notifications until after printing. So, could be a few minutes, or a couple of hours until you get yours.

There is still packing going on, ( I SWEAR I heard "Bust a Move" REALLY loudly from the pack room-they must be dancin'!)

I'll post after today's pack is done. Yesterday's went kinda the same way, but everyone got notices in 15 min to 2 hours after print.

Give it until tomorrow to get a ship notice-k?

Thanks!

SG

Awesome SG!!

All of us ladies are soo happy to hear the good news...

YOU two worked so hard and such long hours just to get us our goodies

I just wanted to say thanks!!!

Now go on and take a nap after all that hard work....hehee :D

Lol on the "Bust a Move!"... I had to work the whole weekend last week, and I swear the only thing that got me thru the 18+ hours was music on Pandora. Discovered or...re-discovered my inner dancer! Thanks the Gods that there are no cameras in that room! :D :banana025: :) :banana010:

Lol on the "Bust a Move!"... I had to work the whole weekend last week, and I swear the only thing that got me thru the 18+ hours was music on Pandora. Discovered or...re-discovered my inner dancer! Thanks the Gods that there are no cameras in that room! :blushing: :banana025: :2143: :banana010:

NOW I WISH there were cameras! LAdy of the DANCE! :hotjump:

W00t!!~~W00t!!~~W00t!!~~

W00t!!~~W00t!!~~W00t!!~~

Stamps.com email incoming!!

lol: "Shipped on: April 1, 2009"

Insightful!

YAY! the legend is true :hotjump: This is exciting times ladies! Hope there is so rest amongst the shipping waltz :hotjump:

(I like that it is insightful :hotjump: )