Is everything okay?

pinup

Liz- just one, with one. Shoot me an email and I'll go over it when I get a chance.

I'm still processing orders made after the 23rd. So really anything made after the 25th has not gone out yet. It will this week. B and B orders are moving fast as well!

SG

GOTTCHA !!

actually......I understand, with all the frenzy, I realized after that the new (3 made on Sat, 3/28) x2p msgs of confirmation are the 3 recent orders, I only had 1 from 3/13 and that's the one I'll be recv'g soon. I was just anxious :) , but :) THX SG !

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually I get an email the day after I order that says something along the lines of Times square has received an order from you and it will be processed ......I never received that. I know things are hectic. I just want to make sure it got ordered. Does anyone know if there is a way to find out. The money came out of my account.

Okay ...I am an idiot. After I posted this I read that you havent' processed orders after the 25th. Sorry..I get a little worked up over these smellies!

• 2 weeks later...

I got my notices on Saturday. :blue_dancing_banana:

It's nice to know I'm not the only crazy, obsessed LP addict! I check the Stamps tracking like every 30 minutes. ^_^ Hee hee! It makes me feel proactive, as if I'm helping the LPs along their journey to me. ;) I better go check again...

I'm up to date on my orders and have 1 more on the way. I'm going to try not to overload the lovely ladies with so many confused orders next time. They work so hard as it is.

I hope everyone else is receiving theirs. If not I'm sure they're on the way.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I checked the delivery on my package and it's here, it's here! :blue_dancing_banana:I think I'll leave early today...ssh!

• 1 month later...
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I checked the delivery on my package and it's here, it's here! :waiting:I think I'll leave early today...ssh!

glad you got your goodies.I can't hardley wait never gonna place back to back orders.yeah right lol

Tee

glad you got your goodies.I can't hardley wait never gonna place back to back orders.yeah right lol

Tee

back to back doesn't mean that's what's holding it up. Seems like it, but customs REALLY hold it up the most. Then I think it's a matter of timing of when we place orders and when the lab ships based on how busy they are with other things. Mostly I think they're super savvy and figure out who the multiple order people are and then probably wait till we've had a reasonable time without an order - reasonable being over 1 week. Maybe two given how often we press the buy button. That's what I figure anyway, and given that they pay for postage, I don't mind it except when I'm on the last few drops of a sample that I'm currently craving to wear more. That's when I get edgy. Or when there are pheros I have not used or am running out of involved. :lol:

back to back doesn't mean that's what's holding it up. Seems like it, but customs REALLY hold it up the most. Then I think it's a matter of timing of when we place orders and when the lab ships based on how busy they are with other things. Mostly I think they're super savvy and figure out who the multiple order people are and then probably wait till we've had a reasonable time without an order - reasonable being over 1 week. Maybe two given how often we press the buy button. That's what I figure anyway, and given that they pay for postage, I don't mind it except when I'm on the last few drops of a sample that I'm currently craving to wear more. That's when I get edgy. Or when there are pheros I have not used or am running out of involved. :lol:

I know what you mean and I know with the move and all they are very busy.I just needed to vent a little lol.

hugs,

Tee

Within one hour and 18 minuites....I'll have my package! Bwah!!!!

they WOULD NOT give it to me at the post office cause my iD address doesn't match my home address so I'm waiting for a "by noon redeliver".

I'm stalking the yard worse than the man in 'Rear Window'.

Man it's a big order!

Ack! The suspense is killin me!