Sugared Twilight

kbudish

I just received a sample of Sugared Twilight. I have never heard of it nor have a seen it on the review website. It smelled wonderful. I can't even describe it except to say it was clean and sweet. I didn't know if it was a private edition or if it was an old fragrance that was sold out. Anyone know anything?

Um. I LOVE YOU! BOTH of you. I've been composing a gigantic thank you email all night, Mara and Sinister. You really helped bring that vision to life. And I'm really glad other people like it too. Helping design a perfume is like a dream...I'm serious. Now that I've read this post I'm off in lala land. It's surreal.

Many thanks in other ways as well, you two. Your emails comin! :lol:

cheeseburger!!! you lovely sugared-genius!

what a Fantastic idea-sugared twilight.

brilliant.

i want to try some!

how can i get some?

sh*t, i spent so much on my monster order, arg.

I thought I smelled honey. Now I understand all the fuss about honeyed scents. My 6 year old and I are fighting over this Sugared Twilight scent. I talked her into wearing Hummingbird Nectar today. I don't want to share. I let her try ST last night because I didn't think I would be a big deal. Was I wrong!!! She smelled so good...I am now a Honey ho or whatever someone said in an earlier post!!!!

Thanks...I am pretty much an LP ho too!!! Can't get enough. I don't even want to think of the March releases.

hi guys. Your making me blush. I'd um decant this, but I only have one right now. Wait and see what the future brings!? Even I don't know what's gonna happen next! But dang, thanks for all the compliments, and don't forget, it was my idea, but Mara and Danna made it! Give em a round of applause too! :happybirthday:

Hey! I'm Mrs. Kravitz now! Right on! You all know where the inspiration for Sugared Twilight came from, right?!

Maybe some of you got She Wolf too? They are based on the books. Sugared Twilight is the Vampire, Edward Cullen and She Wolf is A femmed up version of Jacob Black the Werewolf. That's where the INSPIRATION for those scents came from anyway.

The names have been changed to protect the innocent, and both slighty girlyed up, cause I'm a girl. But I love those books.

Edited by cheeseburger79

Yeah. Ya know. In NO way is this affiliated with the Twilight Mecca.

But M & D I gotta say you gals exceeded my highest hopes for this! I loveloceloveloveLOVE IT! Thank you! I hope you guys see this...

Ok, Cheese, I gotta tell you, I am ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with every scent you made that I got to try!!! Sugared Twiglight is FAB, She Wolf is Divine, Suagred Darkness is SO yummy (and I wasn't sure I would dig it because I thought the champa would rule but it really behaves!) and Sweet Lorien B is so sweet and YUMMY!!!! You have a real gift for this (and of course our dear ladies are Master Craftswomen!!!). WOW THEY ALL ROCK!!!

Thanks TG! I've missed ya! I'd rename Sweet Lorien B. I never thought people would SEE it! Ha, naming a perfume after yourself- uh, yikes? That was the Monroe tribute one anyway. BUT Im reeeeallly glad you like it! I do too. Weird on cold sniff, but a real beauty on the skin.

I couldn't be happier with Mara and Danna. I JUST finished the rough draft of thier thank you email!

Are you Lorien B and Lori ?

How many any scents did you have made ?

Why aren't you in school ? (heh-heh, just kidding)

I recv'd Sweet Lorien B and Sug'd Darkness samples, haven't tried em yet though.

Liz your fun! I want YOUR perfume too. Saw it last night. I'm havin my car fixed.

But I had 5 scents made. Wish you'd have got all of em.. But I have samples of em and Im gonna order more of my own stuff(is that how this works?), so maybe you'll get to smell em all.

And yes my name is LORIEN. As in Lothlorien as in one of the lands of the elves from Lord of the rings. BIG hippies, my folks.

Liz your fun! I want YOUR perfume too. Saw it last night. I'm havin my car fixed.

But I had 5 scents made. Wish you'd have got all of em.. But I have samples of em and Im gonna order more of my own stuff(is that how this works?), so maybe you'll get to smell em all.

And yes my name is LORIEN. As in Lothlorien as in one of the lands of the elves from Lord of the rings. BIG hippies, my folks.

Hee! That's awesome Lorien...and original! My only hippie-ish inheritance is my middle name "Hope"... /was born in the Summer of Love... (which was a pretty f'd up summer if you think about it)

Make Liz show you her TATTOO!!!! She had her label's flowers emblazoned on her BODY!!!!

:happybirthday:

hey Cheez !

n1634423505_65558_9104.jpg

AD-Liz_Patch-Rose.jpg I'm getting the pink flower on the upper potion of the label on 4/4/09.

Isn't that COOOOOLLLL???!!!!!!

Oooh, I can't wait to see it with the additional flower! Where are you going to put it?

Excellent rendition by your tattoo artist!

Ummm, let me think, I believe the artist of that image goes by the name of Melgama. He (or she) licenses their work through our stock image swapping site - it's one where artists create and swap their own work for various purposes. You gain credits when other people license your work, and you get to spend them on other people's work. It makes for a more unique collection of art than the typical stock photo sites. :jumpforjoy:

such a gorgeous tat, Liz.

it's art nouveau-ey, simply beautiful.

did you create it? if you did, you're an artiste!!

no...it's from the label on my scent Liz's Sug'd Dk Patchouli & Rose Otto (Mara chose it)

Isn't that COOOOOLLLL???!!!!!!

Oooh, I can't wait to see it with the additional flower! Where are you going to put it?

Excellent rendition by your tattoo artist!

Ummm, let me think, I believe the artist of that image goes by the name of Melgama. He (or she) licenses their work through our stock image swapping site - it's one where artists create and swap their own work for various purposes. You gain credits when other people license your work, and you get to spend them on other people's work. It makes for a more unique collection of art than the typical stock photo sites. :jumpforjoy:

The 2nd one will cover an old faded tat between my breasts. Mara.... do you think Melgama (owner) would let me see some of their other flowers (if any) ? I'd love to eventually have a flower "sleeve".

Edited by liz

I'm looking him up now. It looks like he changed his profile name and made his contact info private. Hmmmph. :/

We also used his work for last month's Hummingbird Nectar label and for Halloween Moon. I wonder what's going on, half his pix have been removed. I'm going to look elsewhere. BRB.

Ok, it's a female. She has a deviantart site but not much in the way flowers there.

http://melgama.deviantart.com/

I'm looking him up now. It looks like he changed his profile name and made his contact info private. Hmmmph. :/

We also used his work for last month's Hummingbird Nectar label and for Halloween Moon. I wonder what's going on, half his pix have been removed. I'm going to look elsewhere. BRB.

Ok, it's a female. She has a deviantart site but not much in the way flowers there.

a little something in pink but...

http://melgamastore.com/index.php?main_pag...products_id=102

not very tattoo ready

After I read the post where you 1st mention Melgama, I looked her up on that same exact site, no flowers :666:

Yes. This and She Wolf both are, I go into it a bit more on the first page. They are inspired by the novels. Again names have been changed to protect the innocent!

Lucky!! I wanted to be the child of hippies! Unfortunately, I got an Orthodontist and a Bookkeeper, and they went WTF??????

My Dad was my high school principal...anti-hippy. My husband is a football coach..another ant-hippy. So I couldn't name my daughter Arwin(spelling ??)...settled for Shae..it means fairy palace

hey Cheez !

n1634423505_65558_9104.jpg

AD-Liz_Patch-Rose.jpg I'm getting the pink flower on the upper potion of the label on 4/4/09.

Very nice linework and the colors are spot on as well. Kudos to your artist for recreating the work so well!

Sugared Twilight sounds fantastic!! I'm going to keep an eye out for it. :) I love lilac.

Hey Jo Anna, lilac (and rose, orange blossom and scotch bluebell-ha) is my favorite floral. This is one beautiful lilac scent, and I'm not saying that cause I helped make it. As a lilac fan you have to smell this.

I'm on the forum alot these days, and don't you hang out with Therapygirl or somethin? If so, she has it, if not we'll figure somethin out. If you can't get your hands on a sniff of this one way or another, email request me. I have a bitty sample. As a true lilac fan, I know a good lilac perfume is hard to find! Good luck! Keep me posted!

See what you can do first though cause I don't want anybody mad at me for playing favorites or whatnot, dig?

Edited by cheeseburger79

This lilac stays kind of true to form on me where usually florals, lilac included go soapy. This one is a teeny bit soapy but still has some lilac. It's pretty, and if it weren't for my chemistry not agreeing with floral notes, I'd be getting this one for sure because minus the soap scent it would be divine.