Latest Private Editions to share!

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html

Ok, the newest are up! Many of you should have received some itty bitties of several of them by now too!

A note on the available amount: Of course you know that there are only a few bottles available of each, but there's usually a bottle or two more than listed, because we hold back one or two for the creator in case they want to order more. We'll release those last a little later once the creator has decided.

Also - notes to TG and Ajia - I am still working on the blends we discussed. I had to order ingredients for both of you and I'm still awaiting another shipment before I can finish them.

All of the ingredients have arrived for our newest round of Bath & Body goodies. I will try to program that in for the newest update. No hoarding these products! Because they only have a six month shelf life - so only order what you intend to use during that period, k?

I received a ship notice for our custom created wooden 50 bottle display racks! They should arrive any day now! YAY!

/cries... I think we broke the site all looking at the same time! :666:

is that what happened ? cuz I can't get into the perfumerie either, nothing, nada, zilch.

Looks like a momentary bottleneck, or perhaps a last minute update from the publishing side... it's all ok now! And it all looks SOOO good! Shall we start a "bottle split" thread?!

Ooohh, is it working now? I can see everything fine over here!

:666:

We're good now! Presently drooling...and lusting...you know, the usual new LP editions reaction!003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Looks like a momentary bottleneck, or perhaps a last minute update from the publishing side... it's all ok now! And it all looks SOOO good! Shall we start a "bottle split" thread?!

Great idea ! there's 3 I already know I want to try and my mortgage just went up $120 17.gif

eta: CONGRAT-Z KATZ !!! :666: (new level)

Edited by liz

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - the EYES are all of famous actresses. I got the artwork from our stock sharing site and the creator didn't list who they are (since it's not 100% allowed), but I think I identified a few of them. Anyone recognize any?

I can make out Audrey Hepburn, and maybe Natalie Wood, Lucille Ball, Catherine Deneuve?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - the EYES are all of famous actresses. I got the artwork from our stock sharing site and the creator didn't list who they are (since it's not 100% allowed), but I think I identified a few of them. Anyone recognize any?

I can make out Audrey Hepburn, and maybe Natalie Wood, Lucille Ball, Catherine Deneuve?

Very cool!

*surely* Liz Taylor must be in there... some clues maybe?

(thanks liz the other liz!)

Edited by katz

I got Audrey Hepburn!!!!!!!!!! :666::):jumpforjoy:

well..... which one is it (label) ? I'm still looking for Catherine Deneuve's

*surely* Liz Taylor must be in there... some clues maybe?

(thanks liz the other liz!)

oooh, Katz, cool link! :happybirthday:

It's funny, the only one he colored the eyes on, was Lucille Ball, which is the only one in which I colored the eyes too! (At least I think it's her.) That's the one on the Sweet Lorien B. label. (I LOVE the name Lorien, so pretty!)

Yes, I'm sure that's Audrey Hepburn on Carolyn's Vanilla, Sandalwood & Spice!

(And no one ever got that Liz Taylor's eyes are behind the Lady Casanova feather mask! Danna claims her as a relative!)

(And no one ever got that Liz Taylor's eyes are behind the Lady Casanova feather mask! Danna claims her as a relative!)

Lol...that's great - now that I LOOK at the label with that knowledge I can see it! I wonder how many other "easter eggs" are out there? There's a contest for ya! ;-)

Mara, that's Lucille Ball? Weird! I thought you scanned my avvie and used my eyeballs ( take a look, close..you even got the color right! I wear aqua lenses! Ooooeeeeoooooo-creepy!). Thanks for making all the scents absolutely spot on PERFECT. (And Lorien is from Lothlorien, one of the lands of the elves from Lord of the Rings. I just posted this elsewhere, but since ya mentioned it, why not? Thanks for the compliment!

Ehhh...lookin at the avvie/bottle eyes again. Close but not that close. Good pick though! I love it! Thanks again!

Edited by cheeseburger79

Mara, that's Lucille Ball? Weird! I thought you scanned my avvie and used my eyeballs ( take a look, close..you even got the color right! I wear aqua lenses! Ooooeeeeoooooo-creepy!). Thanks for making all the scents absolutely spot on PERFECT. (And Lorien is from Lothlorien, one of the lands of the elves from Lord of the Rings. I just posted this elsewhere, but since ya mentioned it, why not? Thanks for the compliment!

Ohh, I was wondering as to the origin of your name - I thought it might be French! That is sooo cool! And what a clever thought - had I pix of all the lovely ladies here, I might just utilize their body parts on their labels. Heh. Our beautiful Esmeralda lent her image for a Designing August label last year. Very fun!

Yeah - If anyone wants their cute little mug on a label...email me a pic! But beware what I might do to you in Photoshop! Nyehehehehe....

(Thanks for all the thanks, Lorien, and you other ladies too - I am just thrilled that you are enjoying them. They were a blast for us to make.)

My avie actually IS me - Mr. Goddess painted that a few years ago, it's actually 5 feet wide!!

Awwww...that is SO COOL! Is Mr Goddess a professional artist? Is more of his work posted some where?

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html

Ok, the newest are up! Many of you should have received some itty bitties of several of them by now too!

A note on the available amount: Of course you know that there are only a few bottles available of each, but there's usually a bottle or two more than listed, because we hold back one or two for the creator in case they want to order more. We'll release those last a little later once the creator has decided.

Also - notes to TG and Ajia - I am still working on the blends we discussed. I had to order ingredients for both of you and I'm still awaiting another shipment before I can finish them.

All of the ingredients have arrived for our newest round of Bath & Body goodies. I will try to program that in for the newest update. No hoarding these products! Because they only have a six month shelf life - so only order what you intend to use during that period, k?

I received a ship notice for our custom created wooden 50 bottle display racks! They should arrive any day now! YAY!

WOOHOO! About the bath products! (thanks for letting us know about the six months...we do like to hoard :) )

And YAY for the bottle racks! I just emailed you re this, so please disregard that part lol.

Um and on a sad note, I cant see these wonderful private editions and eyes you are talking about. When I got to the link (the PE page) I only see all the goodies that was on it yesterday. :666: Can anyone help?!)

Yeah - If anyone wants their cute little mug on a label...email me a pic! But beware what I might do to you in Photoshop! Nyehehehehe....

(Thanks for all the thanks, Lorien, and you other ladies too - I am just thrilled that you are enjoying them. They were a blast for us to make.)

I MAY just have to take you up on this. I have gf who is going to do some fabulous photos of me and I may just send one one through to you...AND I am so okay if you dismember me for a label lol.

Um and on a sad note, I cant see these wonderful private editions and eyes you are talking about. When I got to the link (the PE page) I only see all the goodies that was on it yesterday. :666: Can anyone help?!)

Give this a try: When you reload the page, hold down the Shift key...that might clear out the "old" page stored in your temporary browser files...

Give this a try: When you reload the page, hold down the Shift key...that might clear out the "old" page stored in your temporary browser files...

You are BRILLIANT! I got it thanks! Before reading your posted, I tried closing out of explorer and reopening but that didnt work. I actually searched using the ingredients in the ne PEs that I was aware of and they came up. But now I can see them all. YAY!

Does anyone remember what PE used the eyes on the label before. They seem slightly familiar... Getting excited!

That is awesome! Is it weird seeing a painting of yourself?

Not really, he emphasized my best features! Mara, he has sold a few things, but this isn't his full-time work. He really needs to get a little web page, just for times when people ask about his work. A lot of his paintings were gifts to his family.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, now I really feel out of the loop! Even though I don't post too much on the forums I consider myself a huge fan of L.P. and Mara & Danna, I didn't realize bath products were being made, where did I miss this?

Hey Ivy! Isnt it exciting, bath products, I am very happy about this. There has been rumors going around the forum for a bit now and the ladiues finally have made them available!!!

click here to see the items being offered. And if you go to the 9th page in that thread there is a link to see them in the store. (or you can search "fragranced" in the store and majority will come up).

I haver already put an order in and cant WAIT to get the goodies!

Nice to see you around, hope you stop in again soon! :)

Oooh, SIDE NOTEm got any rare LP gems that you might be willing to trade etc... lol :lol:

I am desperately looking for some original LP Pink ;) and well there are many other goodies that would be well loed if someone is neglecting them (Messalina, original dark seductions, spider silk, potion bastet...to name a few :)

I know I have some wonderful Lps that I tend to neglect even though I love 'em...so you never know lol :)

ANyways, take care and glad to see you around!

• 1 month later...

HEY, two private editions are up with buttons, y-ello!

Edited to say I mean FIVE are up, maybe more to come!

Edited by Nightlife

HEY, two private editions are up with buttons, y-ello!

Edited to say I mean FIVE are up, maybe more to come!

Oh yay! Thanks for the update, oh I love the labels (but of course).

It seems like the ladies are quite the night owl workers. I love that updates come at this time. So fun to have right before I sleep or see them right when I wake up.

Oh more to want....!

It is fun, isn't it? I'm pretty drooly about Jo Anna's Honeyed Sandalwood and Vanilla, meself...

Kitties! what cute labels.

brown sugared black amber sounds rather darkly delicious :)