Swimming with Sharks?

• 4 months later...
Guest kawaiikitsune

Haven't tried this one, but I have tried Breaking the Ceiling which is similar and it got me a lot of respect and general niceness from both guys and girls. Everyone wanted to be my friend and it was easy to communicate in general. Great pheromone blend for work :arf: Also it made me feel confident.

I have used the Swimming with Sharks in a couple of the money potions....PCMP (which is sold out), and Money Honey.....it gives people the aura that they need to listen to you, and soothes the "ruffled feathers" that sometimes happen in the business world....it is not all in-your-face-I-am-the-boss like Dominance, but it still does radiate a somewhat alpha female vibe.....

It has also been used to good effect with our male customers too. They're less likely to post here, (maybe it's the fairy tale frillies, heh), but we've sold quite a few to men and have received excellent feedback via email. One fellow said it helped him put out more of a quiet, gentle air of authority, rather than an overtly bossy vibe.

Welcome to the forum kawaiikitsune!! :party::smilies-23596:

I have a very small sniffee of SWS..have yet to test it out though!

Yes, welcome CuteFox! :wub: You remind me, I really need to test SWS again!

• 1 year later...

I've been using Beta SWS 2x spray for the last 4 months.For self-effects I can say I really feel more calm and confident when I use it, and believe me I've road tested in some really serious business situations (for example, being in a TV show talking about family therapy...). The most interesting thing though is that with this blend I get the most overt hits from older men (45-65 years old, and I am 30!) who happen to be succesful and/or authoritative .In one incident, the mayor of the city I live grabbed me in front of like 200 people, hold my hand behind my back and whispered in my ear "you are so beautiful" ...Let me tell you that there were cameras also, because has going to give a speech. I've seen this happening-not to this extend, but certainly it was blatant- everytime I wear Swimming with Sharks and only with men of this age group, more or less.

Edited by dimitra

What a great report :) ...I have a bottle of unscented that I bought because I really loved the effects from Mercuralia,even though the scent was not for me.I put it away and kinda forgot about it when all the new goodies came out! Gosh I have to get it out,Thank You :)...sheesh,I forgot about Money Honey too!! I just cannot keep up :D

I love Mercuralia and I love the effects of SWS. All eyes were on me when I wore this during a presentation. It's like "Oooo yes, she's talking sense and why didn't I think about this?" Bwhahaha!!!!

I love Mercuralia and I love the effects of SWS. All eyes were on me when I wore this during a presentation. It's like "Oooo yes, she's talking sense and why didn't I think about this?" Bwhahaha!!!!

Reli?? That sounds cool... this will be really useful for presentation! :D

Reli?? That sounds cool... this will be really useful for presentation! ;)

The presentation I wore Mercuralia to was a small and cozy one. I think there were less than 15 pax and we were in the Boardroom, not the auditorium. I love Mercuralia as it turns into a soft powdery scent on me. IMO the scent does not have a great throw. If you want to reach out to all in a bigger place, you might need to use the UN SWS, I think it GGG, with a "stronger" scent.

I've seen people paying attention to what I say, respect me and ask my opinion when I wear Mercuralia. I've seen this too when I wear SWS 2x spray, plus the fact that I feel more confident myself. But, I get consistently blatant hits only with the beta spray. I've tested with the same group of men other pheros too, like Treasured Hearts, Open Windows, Popularity Potion and I never use sexual pheros, as I am not interested in anyone of them(all married and well above my intented target group). With this blend they go nuts, IDK perhaps because I feel confident and calm?

IDK perhaps because I feel confident and calm?

:)

Absolutely :666: ...nothing is as sexy as confidence !!! ... I am slathered in Money Honey right now and lovin' it ...egads,sexy grapefruit,how did Mara do that ;)

Yes it is GGG,I lucked out in getting the last bottle in cps,and then later a couple of the Money Honeys in the sale...this is one of Chris's original formulas :666: Maybe it will be back...you never know :)

*There are only a few bottles of Mercuralia left in the cart.

• 3 months later...

I got a lovely bottle of Nox amped with SWS from the lovely bumbob and I love this phero.

I work in tech and as the only woman in my department it's an uphill battle. This morning I dabbed a little on the tops of my hands (hand talker) and the back of my neck. About an hour ago the president of the company came up to see how my work is progressing and stayed to talk with me for about 20 minutes actually listening to some of my concerns, laughing and chatty which is unusual for him.

I am going to need a UN bottle of this so I can layer it under other scents.

• 1 year later...

Okay seriously, what does it say about me when the MOST success I've ever had with a phero thus far is with SWS???

I am more articulate, better able to present my statements clearly and people listen to me/follow my authority. People who normally are slightly difficult became a lot more pleasant around me, people who normally listen to me, listen to me more and digest what I have to say... people do not mind me in authority, etc, etc. HOLY COW.

I know I only ordered a small 5mL trial spray of this unscented (been using the Lap of Luxury with SWS for now), but wow, SWS is a clear winner for me... it just concerns me that is *the* phero where everytime I've worn it so far, I know things are clearly happening as they are due to the pheros. Does that mean I'm naturally an opinionated, bossy alpha female? LOL!!!

• 9 months later...

Ok, I have not tried this yet. I hear so much about it. I'm putting out some questions here and would really like feed back;

1/2. Do you find this phero more effective already added to a LP ,or is it effective enough on it's own?

3.In what situations, outside of work, do you find this most effective?

4How is its effectiveness on men Vs women?

Also I like Maiea's statement below. How common is this type of self effect?

"I am more articulate, better able to present my statements clearly and people listen to me/follow my authority. People who normally are slightly difficult became a lot more pleasant around me, people who normally listen to me, listen to me more and digest what I have to say... people do not mind me in authority, etc, etc. HOLY COW."

Edited by StacyK