Pheros at night-morning delight?

Gawd that topic title is cheeeeesy. Anyway, if I put on some lovin pheros (let's say our current phero girl-nice thick phero that stays on the skin- the man already is asleep)-right before I go to bed and sleep 6/8 hours, will they still work in the morning? That would be nice. It would be funny to get outta bed to go apply my perfume..Tommorows Sunday, day off. ;)

Edited by cheeseburger79

Now, I don't have direct experience in the matter just yet, but from what I have read, I believe some of them will work in the mawnin', and it seems at least one regular fragrance has even been known to get one woken up prematurely for nooky ;) That one was Naughty Minx, as I recall. But let's hear from the Phero Panel, shall we?

...and it seems at least one regular fragrance has even been known to get one woken up prematurely for nooky :D That one was Naughty Minx, as I recall. But let's hear from the Phero Panel, shall we?

Yeah, but it was spiked with Blatant Invitation.

:(

Yeah, but it was spiked with Blatant Invitation.

:D

O RLY, Mara??? :lol: Hmmmm! I almost wrote something about "dunno if it was amped with pheros," shouda said it :( I did think there was somebody else who was talking bout just the fragrance though *shrugs*

Edited by Nightlife

Cheeseburger many of us find that our copulins work even BETTER the next morning. That would be anything containing EOW, including BI, Pherogirl, Pherogirl Dominance, Cuddle Bunny and Intellectual Woman to name a few!

Cops allowed to settle in overnight so seem to have a cumulative response on the male sleeping next to you. If I put a cop heavy blend on before bed - even if we go to bed at different times - I've DH velcroed to me in the am.

The other night I had slapped on some regular Phero Girl plus a goodly dash of Sexology. Boy Howdy did that get an am reaction. One so strong he asked outright if I was wearing my stinky cheese pheros.